CZ-75B sights [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : CZ-75B sights

telecster
12-02-2010, 13:50
Just picked up a stainless 75. Made 1994..Very clean..I was wonder what sights do you guys like? I like night sights and was thinking of XS big dots...Also grips, it has the hard plastic grips and I either want a nice wood grip or a more rubber grip. Where is the best place for accessories?

rockabillyrider
12-02-2010, 14:01
http://czcustom.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=433&osCsid=f4c897bc0800d36a0adbb4a576affd98

Wade-19
12-02-2010, 14:08
I like Hakan Pek for wood grips. I have switched to aluminum grips. I would sell these for $65 shipped if you are interested
http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz153/Wade-19/d1300e3c.jpg

Wade-19
12-02-2010, 14:13
If you prefer rubber, I have a pair of Pachmayr signature grips for $20 shipped

deeHKman
12-02-2010, 15:36
Just picked up a stainless 75. Made 1994..Very clean..I was wonder what sights do you guys like? I like night sights and was thinking of XS big dots...Also grips, it has the hard plastic grips and I either want a nice wood grip or a more rubber grip. Where is the best place for accessories?

I have bought CZ's since 1997 and i never known of a stainless back then. I have some nickel CZ's that look just like my Stainless. Your's would be maybe a certain run back then, CZ is known to do that from time to time. Congrtas on a Great Gun :cool:

BTW i like the grips from Angus Hobdell's CZ Custom Shop a good variety and the sights XS big dots i hear good reports on. I have the factory night sights on mine.

B.Reid
12-02-2010, 19:18
:wow:

telecster
12-02-2010, 20:45
Actually I believe it is a satin finish.

deeHKman
12-03-2010, 13:01
Actually I believe it is a satin finish.

Probabaly is satin nickel. It looks just like the satin stainless. I have some made in the 90's. My stainless 75 has stock rubber grips and there fine. The hard plastic one's on yours are useless just my opinion. Hogue makes a wrap around and i replaced the plastic one's as your's and they work well. Pachmyr makes a set like my factory rubber panel grips. Cz's have gotten very popular now their secret is out of being great guns. You have a fine one, Hope this helps, d:wavey:

telecster
12-03-2010, 16:41
I bought the two pair up above..To the range on Sunday..Actually the woods..It is very clean. Real nice finish very little wear. I would like to replace just the front sight with a night sight. I emailed Meprolight, but no reponse yet..

deeHKman
12-03-2010, 17:42
I bought the two pair up above..To the range on Sunday..Actually the woods..It is very clean. Real nice finish very little wear. I would like to replace just the front sight with a night sight. I emailed Meprolight, but no reponse yet..

Hakan, makes some grips Cz people really like them. The pic with the Hakan's look like a 75-SP01 which i have. I did not know they would fit a standard CZ as yours. I have all CZ's but no polymer's one's yet. I''ll check out and see if i can help find you a front sight for your 75. I have some Tru-glo's i'm buying from a friend/GT member for my G32. Hakan makes some beautiful grips do you know what wood these are from. He uses alot of exotic woods on grips.
Congrats, they look good

http://www.opticsplanet.net/meprolight-tru-dot-night-sights-for-cz-pistols.html

rockabillyrider
12-03-2010, 18:05
http://vzgrips.com/gun-grips/cz-grips-1

thunderbat
12-03-2010, 18:55
Last I checked, XS did not offer the front sight to fit the CZ. Have Mepros on mine, they are GTG.

Wade-19
12-03-2010, 19:02
Hakan, makes some grips Cz people really like them. The pic with the Hakan's look like a 75-SP01 which i have. I did not know they would fit a standard CZ as yours. I have all CZ's but no polymer's one's yet. I''ll check out and see if i can help find you a front sight for your 75. I have some Tru-glo's i'm buying from a friend/GT member for my G32. Hakan makes some beautiful grips do you know what wood these are from. He uses alot of exotic woods on grips.
Congrats, they look good

http://www.opticsplanet.net/meprolight-tru-dot-night-sights-for-cz-pistols.html

You are correct, that is a SP-01 with the Hakans on it. I sold it long ago and I had those grips on my pre-b 75. The wood is flame birch with a clear finish. Hakan usually stains these, but I requested the natural color.

deeHKman
12-03-2010, 19:21
You are correct, that is a SP-01 with the Hakans on it. I sold it long ago and I had those grips on my pre-b 75. The wood is flame birch with a clear finish. Hakan usually stains these, but I requested the natural color.

Thanks. Hakan makes some of the best grips to me. I never seen one's as these now i know why no stain. Natural is always nice great decision. Thanks
:wavey:

telecster
12-03-2010, 19:40
I am glad to hear this..Although I knew you knew these were going on a 75B. Looking forward to getting and putting them on. I will get to shoot this gal on Sunday for the first time. I had a early P01 pre Nato serial number.. It did not like hp ammo that is why I sold (traded) it for my first Glock (G29).

deeHKman
12-03-2010, 19:54
I am glad to hear this..Although I knew you knew these were going on a 75B. Looking forward to getting and putting them on. I will get to shoot this gal on Sunday for the first time. I had a early P01 pre Nato serial number.. It did not like hp ammo that is why I sold (traded) it for my first Glock (G29).

The Czech Republic has Hollowpoint ammo illegal so CZ cannot test HP ammo on their guns this has since been corrected. The G29 would be a great Glock i have a G29sf and oneday hope to see what the 29 feels like.
Hakan Grips has a long waiting period. Unless that changed. Congrats, seems you will have yours quickly.

Wade-19
12-03-2010, 20:21
Yes he will . I shipped them out this morning. Now if any one wants a like new pair of CZcustom thin aluminum grips, I would take $65 shipped. They are $85 from CZ custom. I bought them to put on the Pre-b. I never got around to putting them on until last night after I sold the Hakans. Guess what, they don't fit the pre-b!!They fit my SA just fine, the pre-b frame must be just a little different.

maraf
12-03-2010, 20:37
CZ has original rear tactical sights installed on their SPO1 shadows, it doesnt have dots just serrated black. Had one on mine installed and its cheap too. Then you can opt to have front night sights, I had fiber optics since i use it often for gun range

Wade-19
12-04-2010, 08:50

If you just want to replace the front sight, go to czcustom.com. They sell just the front night sight that is the proper height for the factory rear sight. I put one on my 75c and my PCR.