you cats are trouble [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : you cats are trouble

woodrowNC
12-05-2010, 06:57
i've only bought 1 pistol (new agent) on guns america. bought it directly from the dealer. now 38 super comes up with a wonderful gold cup and while looking at the listing i found a '78 series 70 colt. very fond of those. i'm going to have doctor bills out the *** soon, but whats a grand. probably wont even pay for the skil saw or whatever they're gonna bust me open with. 10% of my brain says don't do it the other 90% is reaching for my cc. guess whats gonna win. thanks guys. my wife doesn't know any of you, but i don't think she likes yall too much. :)

Flashy2003
12-05-2010, 08:31
If you have doctors bills in your ***. You might want to use the money to get those extracted.

samuse
12-05-2010, 08:40
I wouldn't buy a 1911 off the internet.

woodrowNC
12-05-2010, 08:40
If you have doctors bills in your ***. You might want to use the money to get those extracted.

:rofl:
trust me. when this is over, if i'm still alive, they're gonna be out the ***, ears, nose, mouth. you name it, they're gonna stuff em there.

woodrowNC
12-05-2010, 08:45

i know, i know. but we all roll the dice sometimes. you tend to roll em more often when mortality starts creeping in. wish me luck on the purchase. btw, gun broker, not guns america.

38 Super Fan
12-05-2010, 10:50
i've only bought 1 pistol (new agent) on guns america. bought it directly from the dealer. now 38 super comes up with a wonderful gold cup and while looking at the listing i found a '78 series 70 colt. very fond of those. i'm going to have doctor bills out the *** soon, but whats a grand. probably wont even pay for the skil saw or whatever they're gonna bust me open with. 10% of my brain says don't do it the other 90% is reaching for my cc. guess whats gonna win. thanks guys. my wife doesn't know any of you, but i don't think she likes yall too much. :)
:supergrin: I like Series 70s too, you should definately buy it. :rofl:

woodrowNC
12-05-2010, 11:25
:supergrin: I like Series 70s too, you should definately buy it. :rofl:

done deal. wooohoooo

TKR Reptiles
12-05-2010, 14:21

Then you aren't very smart... That or you just like overpaying out the ass buying at gun shows or local stores...

housecat
12-10-2010, 01:46
Then you aren't very smart... That or you just like overpaying out the ass buying at gun shows or local stores...

Or buying uncommon items. I've bought several pistols off the net that I've never seen for sale at a show.