Boycotting antigun employers... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Boycotting antigun employers...

Toorop
12-09-2010, 17:16
The carrying while at work thread got me thinking about anti-gun companies that forbid their employees from carrying at work. Why dot we list our employers and then we can all boycott them and let them know that until their employees have the ability to carry a firearm at work they will not see a dime of our money.

I work for Panduit Corporation doing sales. I am forbidden to carry while at work and when on sale trips using the company vehicle.

Where do you work?

J_Rico
12-09-2010, 17:35
If we boycott your employer and you are in sales...will that not hurt you?

ChuteTheMall
12-09-2010, 17:35
Where do you work?

GlockTalk.com

Toorop
12-09-2010, 17:46
If we boycott your employer and you are in sales...will that not hurt you?

I am willing to take the hit to my pay for this cause. And it will not hurt me that much but even of it did I willing to live with it. I will not be in direct sales much longer as I plan to transfer to an operational position.

Toorop
12-09-2010, 17:47
GlockTalk.com
I going out on a limb and guessing they are pro-gun. :)

MacG22
12-09-2010, 18:10
Boycotting employers seems to be self defeating. At least in a recession.

kensteele
12-09-2010, 19:30
I am willing to take the hit to my pay for this cause. And it will not hurt me that much but even of it did I willing to live with it. I will not be in direct sales much longer as I plan to transfer to an operational position.

So you are listing your employer here, asking us to boycott them, and you are going to transfer to another part of the company that won't be hit so hard by a boycott?

Why not just quit the company if you don't like their rules?

I remember those other threads and while I don't agree 100% with the pro-employer side, this thread doesn't represent the so-called "anti-employer" side because your request is laughable. You are mistaken if you don't think a boycott to your company is going to "hurt you that much". What kind of person would ask the general public to boycott the company they work for? Did you show your employer this thread? :faint:

steveksux
12-09-2010, 19:39
So you are listing your employer here, asking us to boycott them, and you are going to transfer to another part of the company that won't be hit so hard by a boycott?

I remember those other threads and while I don't agree 100% with the pro-employer side, this thread doesn't represent the so-called "anti-employer" side because your request is laughable. You are mistaken if you don't think a boycott to your company is going to "hurt you that much". What kind of person would ask the general public to boycott the company they work for? Did you show your employer this thread? :faint:

Almost seems more honorable to just sneak around with the concealed gun anyway... :tongueout::rofl:

Encouraging folks to boycott your company is probably a fireable offense just as much as getting caught with a gun against company policy....

Although, it would be much easier to find the new job without the "guy with a gun" moniker.

Buddy of mine got caught with one, fired. Talked to him later, seems the "well had been poisoned", he had to move out of state to find work. Seems somehow word got out to potential employers....
Randy

Dogguy
12-10-2010, 08:21
Where do you work?

I'm retired.

But prior to being retired, I worked in government service. In one of those buildings with a sign on the front door advising that weapons are not allowed. One of those places that an infraction of that rule could land you in a Federal prison.

So you expect us to boycott all government/quasi-governmental agencies--local through Federal level? Good luck on mailing a letter, flying out of an airport, vacationing in a National Park, hunting in a National Forest, etc.

Oh, yeah. Also good luck on filing for your unemployment compensation benefits.

dudel
12-10-2010, 08:31
I work for Pandut Corporation doing sales. I am forbidden to carry while at work and when on sale trips using the company vehicle.

If you feel so strongly, why are you there? Tell them your objections and leave.

Rick O'Shay
12-10-2010, 08:35
I avoid gas stations that sell fuel from Shell & Phillips66. Remember their searching employees' cars on public parking areas, and firing the ones with firearms in their cars?

Any business with no firearms posted on the door do not get any business from me.

4runner freak
12-10-2010, 10:12
You have to realize that companies that allow guns in the work place have to have a much higher hazard insurance policy. Lots of companies have the "no weapon" policy simply to save money.
And OP, you need to delete this thread as employers are doing much more internet research on prospective and current employees. If they find this, you will be fired on the spot.
Just my $.02

Grammy
12-10-2010, 10:25
You have to realize that companies that allow guns in the work place have to have a much higher hazard insurance policy. Lots of companies have the "no weapon" policy simply to save money.
And OP, you need to delete this thread as employers are doing much more internet research on prospective and current employees. If they find this, you will be fired on the spot.
Just my $.02

:agree::agree::agree:

md2lgyk
12-10-2010, 10:26
I presume you mean "Panduit" Corporation? I don't think any boycott initiated here would have much of an effect on their sales.

Carrying at work isn't even a possibility for me - I work in MD.

dudel
12-10-2010, 10:28
Just my $.02

May have even been posted from a company computer. :whistling:

Toorop
12-10-2010, 11:59
I presume you mean "Panduit" Corporation? I don't think any boycott initiated here would have much of an effect on their sales.

Carrying at work isn't even a possibility for me - I work in MD.Correct.

Toorop
12-10-2010, 12:00

I remember those other threads and while I don't agree 100% with the pro-employer side, this thread doesn't represent the so-called "anti-employer" side because your request is laughable. You are mistaken if you don't think a boycott to your company is going to "hurt you that much". What kind of person would ask the general public to boycott the company they work for? Did you show your employer this thread? :faint: The transfer is more of a promotion if you will. Irregardless the whole company would be hurting if people boycotted them. The same can be said of any company.

Toorop
12-10-2010, 12:04
If you feel so strongly, why are you there? Tell them your objections and leave.
I have no objections to them banning guns on company property. That is why I don't mind it. However there are many people on here who do object to it and continue against policy. Why don't they use this alternative means of fighting the system rather than just break company policy? This isn't the cowards way out and "just concealing it because I can get away with it". Nor is it the dishonorable way and breaking the agreement that you have with your employer.

I am not to worried about being able to carry at work. I don't carry at work because I respect the property owners rights to limit what comes on their property. I gave my word when I signed that work agreement and as an honorable man I keep it.

Toorop
12-10-2010, 12:07
Just my $.02 I have no problem if these current and prospective employers look me up as I have not done anything wrong.

So it is ok for them to ban employees from carrying because it will save them some cash on insurance? What about the lives of the employees? They could be killed if they don't have their sidearms with them?

If the company bans customers from carrying in their stores and posts signs, is that ok as well?

4runner freak
12-10-2010, 12:28
I have no problem if these current and prospective employers look me up as I have not done anything wrong.

So it is ok for them to ban employees from carrying because it will save them some cash on insurance? What about the lives of the employees? They could be killed if they don't have their sidearms with them?

If the company bans customers from carrying in their stores and posts signs, is that ok as well?

1. Suggesting a boycott of the company that you work for will very likely get you reprimanded if not fired.

2. Lots of companies don't care about their employees at all(Hence the firing of employees that defended themselves). It is a money game, not a good boy/girl pat on the back, game.

3. Of course it is fine for companies to post signs. I don't think that ANY company should have the ability to restrict LAW-ABIDING customers from carrying at all, but I won't shop at a place that has a sign, even if it is meaningless. Luckily, I live in CO and a sign doesn't hold any value and I've never seen one.

Comparing employee rules and customer rules are two different issues.
As a customer, I will find a different company to spend my money.
Employee rules are, to you, a balance of your job or your life, and, to your employer, are more to let employers feel that they are saving money and more protected(Which is a complete lie) from issues with angry people that have been let go. Do I think it is OK? No, but it is all about the money.

Toorop
12-13-2010, 02:51
1. Suggesting a boycott of the company that you work for will very likely get you reprimanded if not fired.

2. Lots of companies don't care about their employees at all(Hence the firing of employees that defended themselves). It is a money game, not a good boy/girl pat on the back, game.

3. Of course it is fine for companies to post signs. I don't think that ANY company should have the ability to restrict LAW-ABIDING customers from carrying at all, but I won't shop at a place that has a sign, even if it is meaningless. Luckily, I live in CO and a sign doesn't hold any value and I've never seen one.

Comparing employee rules and customer rules are two different issues.
As a customer, I will find a different company to spend my money.
Employee rules are, to you, a balance of your job or your life, and, to your employer, are more to let employers feel that they are saving money and more protected(Which is a complete lie) from issues with angry people that have been let go. Do I think it is OK? No, but it is all about the money.
1) Most likely.

2) Well for us it is a safety game and a rights game. Those are more important then money. Gun owners are like the founding fathers and would gladly stand up for their rights even if meant loosing their employment, we are men and women of principle, right? So for us it is not about money but our safety and our rights as Americans to keep and bear arms, which are obviously more important then the rights of property owners to control their property. Am I right in stating the argument this way?

3) I disagree. A property owner should have the ability to decide what and who comes on their property at any given time. What does it matter if they are a customer or an employee, you are on their property right? If you own a store and I come on to your property with a shirt that has a picture that offends you, are you able to tell me to leave? What about my First Amendment rights? Are they more valid because I am buying a pack of gum from you?

roach4047
12-13-2010, 03:05
I work for a Government agency. How could you possibly boycot them? The concept is rediculously unrealistic.

Roach

Toorop
12-13-2010, 03:36
I work for a Government agency. How could you possibly boycot them? The concept is rediculously unrealistic.

Roach Well if it is the post office then we can stop using their services. As far as other agencies, the best thing we can do is just keep writing our Congress people and ask that they change the law to allow firearms at work. But I do think there is a huge and relevant difference between a private business and the government. This thread is more about the private businesses. For example, gun owners should probably boycott Walmart or other corporations that do not allow their employers the right to carry guns if they (gunowners) should be allowed to carry there.

Misty02
12-13-2010, 06:40
If my employer doesnít prosper, I canít prosper either. There could be no salary increases if there is no increase in profit. I donít carry at work because it is forbidden. I agreed to it by signing the code of conduct, they didnít force me, I accepted those conditions voluntarily.

In Florida you are allowed to carry in a bank, my son works in one and is not allowed to carry. Where I work employees are not allowed to carry but there are no such rules for visitors or other outsiders.

Youíll find that most employers here have a no weaponís policy for employees; youíll be hard pressed to find one that doesnít. Posted signs in Florida have no teeth anyway (if you are not an employee of that firm), worse case scenario would be being charged with trespassing once you have been asked to leave and don't.

If we were to boycott all businesses that donít allow employees to carry we would have to grow our own food, manufacture our own cosmetics and toiletries, the list would be endless. Itís neither practical nor realistic.

Yellowfin
12-13-2010, 13:27
You have to realize that companies that allow guns in the work place have to have a much higher hazard insurance policy. Lots of companies have the "no weapon" policy simply to save money.That's the excuse given. The real reason is that the people who think up their company policies are usually fresh out of the anti gun indoctrination machine universities and/or they get their advice from a company that writes corporate policy manuals which has an anti gun agenda.

Toorop
12-13-2010, 13:35
If my employer doesnít prosper, I canít prosper either. There could be no salary increases if there is no increase in profit. I donít carry at work because it is forbidden. I agreed to it by signing the code of conduct, they didnít force me, I accepted those conditions voluntarily.

In Florida you are allowed to carry in a bank, my son works in one and is not allowed to carry. Where I work employees are not allowed to carry but there are no such rules for visitors or other outsiders.

Youíll find that most employers here have a no weaponís policy for employees; youíll be hard pressed to find one that doesnít. Posted signs in Florida have no teeth anyway (if you are not an employee of that firm), worse case scenario would be being charged with trespassing once you have been asked to leave and don't.

If we were to boycott all businesses that donít allow employees to carry we would have to grow our own food, manufacture our own cosmetics and toiletries, the list would be endless. Itís neither practical nor realistic.

Essentially you are getting to the heart of what I posted. Why do some of us not patronize places where carrying by customers is forbidden but are content in places where carrying in places by employees is.

Not to mention, why do some carry at work when asked not to? THis is a great strategy in obtaining the ability for people like you to be able to CCW at work (or open carry if legal in your state). Why don't we do this? Because it is impractical? That is not a real excuse. The Alabama bus boycotts were impractical but they were successful in getting policy changed.

Misty02
12-13-2010, 19:03
Essentially you are getting to the heart of what I posted. Why do some of us not patronize places where carrying by customers is forbidden but are content in places where carrying in places by employees is.

Not to mention, why do some carry at work when asked not to? THis is a great strategy in obtaining the ability for people like you to be able to CCW at work (or open carry if legal in your state). Why don't we do this? Because it is impractical? That is not a real excuse. The Alabama bus boycotts were impractical but they were successful in getting policy changed.

We (ok, me) donít do this because it is not practical. It is not an excuse, it is a fact. Other than a gun shop or other firearm related business it would be diffucult to find a large employer without a no-weapon policy. You have to weigh the pros and the cons on any fight you undertake, you also have to take in consideration the possibilities of success. If you work for a national or international company based in New York, Chicago, Europe, etc. you know going in that is not a fight you could win. Where is the logic in engaging in a fight you know you canít win? At best nothing happens; at worse you loose your job.

Of course I would like to be able to carry where I work; however, I know it will never happen. I rather save my fights for areas where a fight can actually pay off. As it is, I have a few choices: abide by the rules (which in this case I do), disobey the rules (and risk loosing my job), fight to have this rule changed (I know there is no chance of that happening and could still cost my job).

To put this in perspective I would first ask myself the main reasons I carry. The first and most important reason I carry is to protect my family. Protecting my family is comprised of many aspects; an important one is being able to financially provide for them. The second reason is to protect myself, but never at the cost of the first reason. The reasons for other people may be different, they could be more inclined to cut their nose in spite their face.

You can safely assume that every manufacturer of everything you buy in the supermarket or the drugstore has a no-weapons policy for their employees. That goes the same for auto manufacturers, all government services you may utilize, utilities, etc. Are you willing to boy cut them all? Can you logically expect anyone to boy cut them all?

I may be wrong but I doubt youíll find any gun owner, regardless of how 2nd Amendment pro they are, willing to boy cut every company that has a no-weapons policy for their employees. To them as a customer? Yes. To their employees? I doubt it.

wrangler5
12-15-2010, 01:47
Any corporate employer of any size will prohibit its employees from possessing weapons on the job and on company property. They are essentially compelled to do so by law. The corporation has a duty to maximize its profits for its shareholders within the limits of the law. Allowing employees to carry weapons on the job increases the risk that an employee will use the weapon (whether properly or improperly) and that will result in a lawsuit against the company. Whether or not that lawsuit is successful, it will cost the company money to defend it. If the risk of this expense can be minimized or completely avoided by a policy forbidding the weapons, then the company's directors have a duty to the shareholders to adopt such a policy.

A policy prohibiting weapons may increase the risk of injury or death to employees. But an employer's liability in this regard is both covered by, and limited by, workers compensation laws in all states. These laws provide specific benefits for employee injuries or death, and also prohibit lawsuits against the employer for anything more. And the employer's liability under workers comp law is usually fully insured (so, in effect, it's prepaid.)

For a company's customers, there's a different set of considerations. First, the company CAN"T fire you for bringing a gun onto the premises. Second, you CAN sue the company if you're unlawfully attacked and injured or killed on their premises. And third, companies know that posting a business announces to criminals that pickings may be easier (safer) here, even though some business owners ignore this fact and post anyway out of philosophical conviction.

This explains why, for example, WalMart welcomes customers who carry concealed lawfully, but will finance lawsuits to overturn state laws that would allow their employees to keep guns in their cars on company parking lots.

The only way to get employers to even consider allowing employees to be armed on company property is to COMPLETELY eliminate the financial risk to the company for doing so. State laws that forbid civil lawsuits against employers when employees defend themselves do NOT eliminate the financial risk to the employer, because plaintiff's lawyers file the suits anyway, and always have creative arguments why the prohibition doesn't apply to their particular claim. It can cost a lot of money to defend a lawsuit, even when you eventually get it dismissed. So until plaintiffs and their lawyers can be held responsible for any and all costs associated with bringing a suit which is found to be forbidden by the state law, the financially prudent decision for an employer is to simply leave the employees defenseless.

Toorop
08-17-2011, 13:04
Anyone else think we should boycott their employer for not allowing them to carry? This thread is being resurrected as it was brought up in another one. Still an interesting conundrum as some of us boycott shops that don't allow guns for customers, but what about employees who want to carry?

wheelman707
08-17-2011, 13:11
The DOD.... cough cough
GOD forbid if trained soldiers could conceal carry to protect themselves and others they work with. Only if military bases honored ccw(at least for military members). Only if there was someone carrying during the Ft. hood shooting.:whistling::whistling:

WorrGlock
08-17-2011, 14:03
Any business with no firearms posted on the door do not get any business from me.

I will not enter any retail business if there is a no weapons allowed sign, honestly they probably could care less if I shop there or not...

It matters to me though.

I am lucky my boss knows I have a permit and that my weapon is always with me in the company truck, hell he keeps a pistol in his truck too.

Life is good :cool:

Cruiser1
08-17-2011, 14:24

I was curious about that myself.

OP: If you feel so strongly about this and you are a man of principal you should resign and go to work for a pro-gun organization instead of being a disloyal employee.

SpringerTGO
08-17-2011, 15:37
From what I read on Glock Talk, lots of posters assume that because they have a CCW, or a "2A right", it should be completely unrestricted. We have lots of rights which are restricted. We have freedom of speech, but we can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater. For that matter, we can't even talk on a cell phone in one. There are plenty of other examples of having our rights restricted.

If an employer wants to restrict employee guns on their premise it's their business..... and if you don't like it don't work for them.
And seriously, in a large company (like a telemarketing one for instance) I have to wonder what the odds are of being shot in the workplace by a criminal are, compared to the odds of being shot by a mishandled weapon or irate coworker who temporarily lost it.
I can understand where working in a convenience store might be completely different, but again it's the employees choice

Toorop........ you knew the rules before you took the job. All this talk you do (on other topics) about honesty and not lying to your employer, is that just b.s.?
How about if you go to your employer and tell them them you are suggesting a boycott of them on the internet because of this policy?

Where has employee loyalty gone? And people wonder why our economy is tanking while other countries are getting stronger.

Misty02
08-17-2011, 16:41
Anyone else think we should boycott their employer for not allowing them to carry? This thread is being resurrected as it was brought up in another one. Still an interesting conundrum as some of us boycott shops that don't allow guns for customers, but what about employees who want to carry?

In my personal opinion, it was as illogical and impractical 9 months ago as it is today. You would need to be independently wealthy and not need a paycheck; additionally, you would have to be fully self-sufficient to not buy any products from those that donít permit their employees to carry. Do you know such a person?

jdavionic
08-17-2011, 16:49
No thanks. I elected to work there. I could have worked elsewhere.

RussP
08-17-2011, 16:58
If you feel so strongly, why are you there? Tell them your objections and leave.I was curious about that myself.

OP: If you feel so strongly about this and you are a man of principal you should resign and go to work for a pro-gun organization instead of being a disloyal employee.

Toorop........ you knew the rules before you took the job. All this talk you do (on other topics) about honesty and not lying to your employer, is that just b.s.?
How about if you go to your employer and tell them them you are suggesting a boycott of them on the internet because of this policy?What about it, Toorop?

SAG
08-17-2011, 17:31
As an employer that does not restrict employees, I see a lot of BS in this thread. First off, insurance premiums are no different. In fact the insurance company does not even ask about firearms policies.

There is no financial deficit to allowing employees to exercise their right to bear arms.

If you don't have the cojones to stand up for your rights, then shut up and join the rest of the sheep. But don't bash those who try to change the status quo, just because you are too cowardly to do the same.

SpringerTGO
08-17-2011, 17:43
As an employer that does not restrict employees, I see a lot of BS in this thread. First off, insurance premiums are no different. In fact the insurance company does not even ask about firearms policies.

There is no financial deficit to allowing employees to exercise their right to bear arms.

If you don't have the cojones to stand up for your rights, then shut up and join the rest of the sheep. But don't bash those who try to change the status quo, just because you are too cowardly to do the same.

I agree with you on the insurance issue, but whether the employer wins or loses, there would certainly be a lawsuit if an employee accidentally (or otherwise) shot another employee (or customer, supplier, etc.) in the workplace, especially if the employer allows weapons on the premise. And such a suit could bankrupt an employer, even if he wins.

Like I said in my earlier post, not all of our "rights" are unrestricted. But we do have the "right" to choose who we work for. And maybe the time to show off cojones is during the job interview, where we can say we refuse to work for a company that doesn't allow us to carry in the workplace.

How would you feel if you had an anti ccw employee going on the 'net advocating a boycott of your business? Would you call that "freedom of speech"? Would you say the employee had cojones for exercising it? Maybe give him a pay raise?

PS
I can also see where a large employer would have their risk manager check with their insurer to find out their exact situation on coverage. It could easily change a premium depending on the state, and insurer.

HexHead
08-17-2011, 18:08
Just my $.02

I gotta raise the BS flag on that one. A garrison sized one. Show me a single insurance application that asks if a no weapon policy is in place.

Spiffums
08-17-2011, 18:42

Then why not quit that job and get one that is gun friendly? I don't mean this to be a personal attack but if your willing to take a hit to boycott where you work, why even work there to start with.

coastal4974
08-17-2011, 19:36
You would have to be pretty stupid to name your employer on a public forum because an unknown person asked you to list it for purpose of boycotting. :upeyes:

At least thatís what he claims to want you to list it for. :dunno:

Hef
08-17-2011, 19:49
I am the employer. My policy is as follows:

Guns are OK by me, as long as you don't do anything stupid that gets someone hurt. If you do, and it costs me money (or likely will), you're fired.

If you get out of line and decide to pull your weapon in a threatening manner, I will shoot you dead on the spot. And you're fired.

You're going shooting on a Saturday at some point during your employment.

TDC20
08-17-2011, 22:21
I agree with you on the insurance issue, but whether the employer wins or loses, there would certainly be a lawsuit if an employee accidentally (or otherwise) shot another employee (or customer, supplier, etc.) in the workplace, especially if the employer allows weapons on the premise. And such a suit could bankrupt an employer, even if he wins.

I think the boycott idea is a poor one without much practical merit for obvious reasons. On the other hand, what about lawsuits suing employers who do not permit employees to legally carry firearms, when injuries result from workplace violence that could have been prevented or curtailed had the employer allowed people with the ability to legally carry at work? For example, criminal campus shootings (not necessarily initiated by CCW permittees) could result in wrongful death lawsuits against an employer for denying the employee his 2A rights in the workplace. Others who are injured either physically or emotionally could also file a lawsuit against the employer.

I think that an employer who denies you your basic rights of self-defense by definition should be held 100% responsible for your safety. I think most juries would see it that way, too.

I'm normally not a pro-litigation type of person, but hey, if you can't beat 'em.... This would give all the employers, especially large corps with deep pockets, something to consider if former employees or their families should start winning big lawsuits on this matter (I say former employees, because you probably won't be working there if you file such a lawsuit).

Does anyone know if an employer is indemnified from such lawsuits? If so, let's get the laws changed and maybe this will change some attitudes in corporate America. I think this is a much more effective approach than a boycott.

Folsom_Prison
08-17-2011, 22:59
I work for a corporate company that's contracted by a major company. Both company's restrict firearms. Do I wish I could carry, yes I do. IMO it's not the end of the world. I value my job and need to make money to get by. I really can't think of many jobs that support carry while on the job place around here.

I carry when I can and don't support places that post no weapon signs, what else can you do?

Toorop
08-18-2011, 07:09
I was curious about that myself.

It doesn't bother me to be disarmed at work as I agree to it. But this thread was posted under the question why others who feel so strongly about not allowing customers will be ok if they don't allow employees to carry. Those employees who are not allowed to carry at work will walk into other businesses as customers and are free to carry. Some may do it whether it is legal or not but either way it is the same principle as carrying in a place where carry is verboten.

Toorop
08-18-2011, 07:11
I work for a corporate company that's contracted by a major company. Both company's restrict firearms. Do I wish I could carry, yes I do. IMO it's not the end of the world. I value my job and need to make money to get by. I really can't think of many jobs that support carry while on the job place around here.

I carry when I can and don't support places that post no weapon signs, what else can you do?

You could quit your job and start your own company rather then allow them to profit off of your hard work. If you are a top salesman and you inform your boss that because you are not allowed to carry at work, you will be leaving, then perhaps we might see change. Perhaps you might be granted the ability to carry a gun at work, or perhaps you might lose your job and inspire the millions of pro-gun people who can't carry to do the same.

Toorop
08-18-2011, 07:14
Then why not quit that job and get one that is gun friendly? I don't mean this to be a personal attack but if your willing to take a hit to boycott where you work, why even work there to start with.

Because I am not as concerned about it as some. I respect signs and the wishes of my employer.

BailRecoveryAgent
08-18-2011, 07:24
The carrying while at work thread got me thinking about anti-gun companies that forbid their employees from carrying at work. Why dot we list our employers and then we can all boycott them and let them know that until their employees have the ability to carry a firearm at work they will not see a dime of our money.

I work for Panduit Corporation doing sales. I am forbidden to carry while at work and when on sale trips using the company vehicle.

Where do you work?

Boycott the companies we work for?
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q63/ian51279/guiness-brilliant.jpg

"Any worker in any field who believes that he'll benefit if the boss suffers business reverse is, quite simply, too stupid for continued employment." Michael Medved

HerrGlock
08-18-2011, 07:26
Well if it is the post office then we can stop using their services.

He said it was a Government agency. That rules out the Post Office.