Channel Plugs [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : Channel Plugs

12-10-2010, 20:20
I see two different kinds of Glock channel plugs. One is flat and flush behind the magazine; the other slants downward and assists in rapid magazine replacement.
Does Lone Wolf carry the former style? Or anyone else you know of? ****** shows them on their website; but, if you order them, you get the latter style above.

12-14-2010, 16:40
We carry a lot of different Plugs. See them all here: