ordered Lee Turret and other items -starting to reload! FINALLY! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : ordered Lee Turret and other items -starting to reload! FINALLY!

nickE10mm
12-11-2010, 23:05
Just broke down and bought myself a new Lee Turret press, 10mm dies, auto-riser attachment, safety prime, Hornady load book and a tumbler. Will pick up some bullets, primers (large pistol, mag) and powder (AA9, PP and 800x) here in town within the next few days. Have lots of once fired 10mm brass on-hand to learn on. I have been wanting to start reloading for a longggg time. Finally did it. I can't wait!

I'll be looking for a good, cheap, light plinking load, some warm defense loads for my DW Razorback and some full house hunting loads for my incoming Fusion longslide. Any favorite target, defense or hunting loads anyone wants to share? Any tips or suggestions?

The only thing I haven't really decided is what I'll be mounting my Lee press to. Not sure there....

crsuribe
12-14-2010, 08:26
Man that's great! Congrats! I can't wait to start reloading myself. Which Lee turret did you buy? And, if you don't mind, how much (approx.) did you pay for the whole "kit"?

Congrats again!

nickE10mm
12-14-2010, 08:31
Man that's great! Congrats! I can't wait to start reloading myself. Which Lee turret did you buy? And, if you don't mind, how much (approx.) did you pay for the whole "kit"?

Congrats again!

I got the Lee Deluxe 4Hole Auto Advancing kit with some other accessories. I ended up totaling about 265 with shipping for everything although I still haven't gotten powder, bullets or primers. Will get them in a day or two here locally. Can't wait!

Bello
12-17-2010, 17:27
I got the Lee Deluxe 4Hole Auto Advancing kit with some other accessories. I ended up totaling about 265 with shipping for everything although I still haven't gotten powder, bullets or primers. Will get them in a day or two here locally. Can't wait!

i think the deluxe one is a pos if you can imho send it back and get the lee classic turret

nickE10mm
12-17-2010, 17:35
i think the deluxe one is a pos if you can imho send it back and get the lee classic turret

I read something to that effect about 2 hours after I ordered it, ha. I'm keeping this one. It was rough when I opened it but it slicked right up once j lubes it thoroughly. I'm not too worried about it. As I said, it's running real slick now.

Bello
12-17-2010, 17:44
I read something to that effect about 2 hours after I ordered it, ha. I'm keeping this one. It was rough when I opened it but it slicked right up once j lubes it thoroughly. I'm not too worried about it. As I said, it's running real slick now.

or get a dillon sdb :whistling:

xdmikey
12-17-2010, 19:59
learn on the one you bought; save your cash for components! you'll need to for 10mm.
you're ahead of me; i learned on a lee single stage.
congrats on taking the first step.

Kegs
12-17-2010, 20:06
Awesome! Have fun and don't blow yourself up! :wavey: :supergrin:

Burien
12-17-2010, 20:18
Cabelas has Nosler 135 gr JHP bullets on sale for like $31 for 250, and free shipping if you order more than $99 worth of stuff, and yes back orders count!

A great watermelon defense load starts out with 11.5 gr of 800x Nosler 135 gr loaded 1.250" either primers work LPM or LP but I did not like Winchester LP they were too small, 1 out of 10 would come out upon shooting higher power loads. Tula and Wolf primers are GREAT! they are .001 larger in diameter and you can feel it when you seat them, they are in.

shotgunred
12-22-2010, 11:10
Cabelas has Nosler 135 gr JHP bullets on sale for like $31 for 250, and free shipping if you order more than $99 worth of stuff, and yes back orders count!

A great watermelon defense load starts out with 11.5 gr of 800x Nosler 135 gr loaded 1.250" either primers work LPM or LP but I did not like Winchester LP they were too small, 1 out of 10 would come out upon shooting higher power loads. Tula and Wolf primers are GREAT! they are .001 larger in diameter and you can feel it when you seat them, they are in.

135 grain is awful light for the 10mm.
800x doesn't work very well in progressive presses.

I would go with 165 grain and longshot.

nickE10mm
01-06-2011, 08:44
Pic of reloading set up .... dark and not a lot to look at but its all I have for now ...

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3739/reloadingsetup.jpg

_The_Shadow
01-06-2011, 13:38
I see you have the magic eraser...right there in the middle you know the bullet puller!
Good luck and have loads of fun!..............pun intended! :)

MakeMineA10mm
01-06-2011, 21:25
Good deal, Nick! My first recommendation (which you obviously already know) is GET MORE LIGHT!! You want a nice brightly-lit workspace. Keeps you awake and aids in seeing that there's powder in the case and all that...

My second suggestion is to start with plinking loads, so that you can get used to the process without the extra anxiety of also worrying about getting your loads "just right" and not going too hot, etc. Load a couple hundred rounds of plinkers, and you'll have a lot more confidence in your feel of how things work.

My favorite plinking/practice/target load is 5.6grs of W231 and a 175gr LTC, but you could just as easily do 5.0grs and a plated TC of 165grs-180grs. (Those plated are not bad for expense - if you shop right, they're just about half-way between lead and FMJs.)

whenmonkeysfly
01-06-2011, 21:30
Pic of reloading set up .... dark and not a lot to look at but its all I have for now ...

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3739/reloadingsetup.jpg

Have fun!

nickE10mm
01-07-2011, 05:22
Good deal, Nick! My first recommendation (which you obviously already know) is GET MORE LIGHT!! You want a nice brightly-lit workspace. Keeps you awake and aids in seeing that there's powder in the case and all that...

My second suggestion is to start with plinking loads, so that you can get used to the process without the extra anxiety of also worrying about getting your loads "just right" and not going too hot, etc. Load a couple hundred rounds of plinkers, and you'll have a lot more confidence in your feel of how things work.

My favorite plinking/practice/target load is 5.6grs of W231 and a 175gr LTC, but you could just as easily do 5.0grs and a plated TC of 165grs-180grs. (Those plated are not bad for expense - if you shop right, they're just about half-way between lead and FMJs.)

Yep, you're right, I need more light ... however, my daughter just turned 6mo old and she seems to think its "okay" to keep me up all night when I have to work in the morning, lol, so my main issue with my reloading setup is that .... I NEVER GET TO USE IT! Finding time is my biggest challenge lately. When I do get some time, I try and load 25-50 rounds and eventually they will all add up to enough to go shooting, haha...

I DID, however, make my first 70 rounds last week ..... YES! :) Started with a minimum load (180gr Berry's HP over 9.5gr AA7) and just went really slow, checking every 5th or 10th round for correct charge weight. I'll tell you, the loads I made were SUPER accurate out of my Razorback and functioned flawlessly. I was on cloud 9.... Also, my new Graco Models Brass Catcher caught every spent case which is great.

My main complaints were the Lee Disk Measure throwing tiny amounts of powder out the side of my turret which caused my Lee Lever Prime to hang and jam up, falling on the ground too many times and bumping its primer cup out of spec, causing primer feed problems. The upgraded Pro measure coupled with a good cleaning and a new Lee Lever Prime arm (provided at no cost by the good people at Lee) has resolved my issues. (I was using the standard model at the time so I've since upgraded to the Pro model as shown in my pic)

Improvement of my reloading bench area is my main goal for the next few months. I'm debating whether to move to to a bedroom and get one of those portable reloading stands instead of keeping everything in a dingy basement. I currently have the advantage of only reloading ONE caliber right now until I get more comfortable with it so I don't really need a whole bunch of stuff. Box of bullets, container of powder, box of primers, tupperware full of cleaned brass, tumbler loading block and loading manual. I can keep all of that on a single shelf on a portable loader such as one of these:

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=155024&cm_mmc=Froogle-_-Reloading%20-%20Metallic%20Reloading%20Presses-_-PriceCompListing-_-155024

http://www.leeprecision.com/cgi/catalog/browse.cgi?1292249961.4069=/html/catalog/reloadingstand.html

Whaddya you all think? Move shop into upstairs walk in closet?? :)

nickE10mm
01-22-2011, 06:11
Yesterday I stopped by my local Graf's Reloading store and stocked up on a few more necessities: a pound of IMR-800x, a pount of Alliant Power Pistol, 100 200gr XTP's, 100 175gr cast SWC's and 100 new Winchester cases. I needed a good powder for full power loads (and some new cases for load workups) and a good all-around powder with some cheap bullets.... and some 200gr XTP's to keep my 180gr XTP's company. I should be set for a while on powder. The next thing I forsee needing is more bullets and primers.

When I get a chance, I'm going to start working up a load for small game hunting (headshots) that is mild and accurate with the cast bullets, as well as a full power deer load with new cases, 800x and XTP's.

What I love about reloading is how much I can shoot for the same prices I used to pay to only shoot a box or two. :)

loneeagle
01-22-2011, 12:48
Congrats Nick on the set up I am working on my reloading room now, I was looking at the RCBS turrent Press kit off cabelas I have the hornday LNL single stage but was looking at the RCBS cuz you can use it as a single stage as well still debating that. The BIG BROWN truck brought my hornady 500 free 155grn XTP bullets so that is what I am am going to start out with to get going! great set up and have fun.

12dmax
01-22-2011, 14:58
WHAT, no blue dot? oh man you better run out and get you some of that! That stuff's the real deal :thumbsup: you get hollywood flash, dirty harry KA-BOOMS and chuck norris accuracy!

XmmAUTO
01-22-2011, 18:08
Congrats!

Just curious as to what tumbler you purchased. I use a Thumblers tumbler with a stainless steel tumbling media from these guys www.stainlesstumblingmedia.com (http://www.stainlesstumblingmedia.com/)

I deprime first with a lee universal decapping die and then run my brass through the tumbler. Cases are squeaky clean in and out as well as the primer pockets.

10mm is what finally forced me to get into reloading.

Xmm

nickE10mm
01-22-2011, 18:47
Congrats!

Just curious as to what tumbler you purchased. I use a Thumblers tumbler with a stainless steel tumbling media from these guys www.stainlesstumblingmedia.com (http://www.stainlesstumblingmedia.com/)

I deprime first with a lee universal decapping die and then run my brass through the tumbler. Cases are squeaky clean in and out as well as the primer pockets.

10mm is what finally forced me to get into reloading.

Xmm

Hey bud,

I got my press and accessories from Midsouth Shooters Supply so I ended up getting their own tumbler, which I figured was going to be a cheaper no-frills model and it ended up being really nice with a strong and quiet motor. I use corncob type media from Walmart (lizard litter).

I'm loving my setup so far... Only complaint I have is my bench. I've ordered a Lee portable bench because we will be moving in a couple months and I won't have a workbench to mount my press to.

Jitterbug
01-23-2011, 13:26
Congrats Nick!

AA7 is a really useful powder in 10mm, and loading several hundred "light" cast loads in the 180 grain range, will go along ways towards the learning curve before you start on the "hot" stuff.

I didn't go through your list, but a good powder dispenser, accurate scale and CHECK WEIGHTS, are essential in my book.

Along with several sources of published data...I always try to get a minimum of two sources of published data that are in agreement before starting a load.

nickE10mm
01-23-2011, 16:31
Congrats Nick!

AA7 is a really useful powder in 10mm, and loading several hundred "light" cast loads in the 180 grain range, will go along ways towards the learning curve before you start on the "hot" stuff.

I didn't go through your list, but a good powder dispenser, accurate scale and CHECK WEIGHTS, are essential in my book.

Along with several sources of published data...I always try to get a minimum of two sources of published data that are in agreement before starting a load.

Thanks Jitterbug,

I'm currently working with AA7 but have a pound of Power Pistol and 800x to play with one of these days. I just finished loading 60 more rounds of my medium 180gr XTP load... (10.9gr of AA7) giving me a total of 160 rounds of ammo to shoot on my next range trip. WOOHOO!! I think I might load up a nice warm small game load with my cheapo 175gr LSWC/TC just for the heck of it. Soon, I'm gonna dip into my 800x just to see what all the hype is about, aside from corn flake type metering.

I freaking LOVE burning powder... especially when I packed them myself!

THE PUNISHER
01-23-2011, 20:13
I also have a Lee turret press (I think its a Lee 1200 classic) and my current load is 8.0 grains of ram shot silhouette and it so far is easy on the brass and its a blast to shot.

Jitterbug
01-24-2011, 08:17
Once you start enjoying the satisfaction and sense of accomplishment that comes from safely making your own, you'll probably never look back…my groups shrink by about half when compared to factory.

My supply of 180 grain Gold Dot's is dwindling, and they seem impossible to find, so I just picked up a box of the 180 XTP's the other day. 10.9 grains of AA7 looks like a sweet mid-range load, I'll have to give it a try.

I spent a few hours yesterday researching for a 200 gr. Hard cast load. It looks like the 800x might be the way to go, either that and or AA9 but I don't know if the 800x would offer an advantage over AA9 at the velocity I'll try and achieve in the 4.25" 1911, given that it is a PIA to measure.

I’m not an expert by any means and I don’t want to offend anyone, but some of the “off the charts” loads some guys are running are on the edge in my opinion, I'd really hate to read about anyone getting hurt, so please be careful, especially with a 1911. Discerning overpressure can be a challenge, especially with the 10mm.

Many years ago when the .40 S&W first came out and in my more careless days I pushed a Sig 229 a little to hard while trying to max out a 135 Nosler, back then we didn’t have much 40 data and I took my load off a magazine article…no corroborating data, but otherwise I thought I was safely "working up" the load, once was enough for me.

I don't want to run my 1911 Dan Wesson CBOB at some of the pressure levels some of these guys are going with their Glock's, I wish I could but I have to wonder if the 1911 and especially a Commander is up to it, if I can get that 200 grain bullet safely running in the 1000-1100 fps range out of my 4.25" barrel I "think" that would be adequate for penetrating a Black bears skull in the hopefully unlikely event I'd ever need to brain one, when penetration is the order for the day, no other bullet style can do what a hard cast can.

Irritable Moose while fishing are another concern, I've given up stream fishing in northern Colorado, I’m too old to tango with a Moose in the willows, even with a .44! Not to mention the .44 is a pain to carry or hit with repeatably and quickly.

While on Beartooths website I noticed they have a 125 grain Hard Cast for the 9mm, I may even play around with that, since the wife carries a M&P 9c on our woods adventures, not that a 9mm is bear medicine but a Hard cast at a reasonable velocity would be better then nothing or any factory fodder in my opinion.

One of the nicest things about making your own ammo is that you can custom tailor the load, to your gun, shooting style and given purpose. And of course the wonderful 10mm gives you incredible versatility.

I've run a 185 grain Colorado Cast bullet over 9.0 grains of AA7 which gives me around 975 fps, it makes for a sweet shooting all round practice load for me in the 10mm.

I'm about ready to put in an order with Penn bullets for some 9mm, .45acp and 10mm range loads and plan on "toning" down my “range load” even more, I think a 170-185 grain cast 10mm bullet in the 850-950 range would be the ideal practice load for me and my CBOB. My goal is to mimic a .45acp target load.

Be careful, good luck and enjoy!

How's the Razorback holding up?

One of these days I’ll get my hands on a 5” 10mm 1911.

nickE10mm
01-24-2011, 08:41
Jitterbug,

I think that carefully loading upwards of max data using 800x, new cases and CCI300 primers with a fully supported barrel could be safe assuming you're hand weighing charges. Still, I'm simply loading to book max for now while I get some experience under my belt.

The Razorback is holding up GREAT... in fact, its better and better every time I shoot it. Slide is like its on ball bearings and it feeds 100% of EVERYTHING I feed it... and its still tight as the day I bought it. Its got a good deal of wear showing on it since its been my primary deer gun for the last 3-4 seasons (just little dings and scratches and all that) but it still looks great and has a lot of character. Also, I've never seen a smiley or sign of ANY kind, even with DT or BB loads. Nice, tight ramped barrel. I will have no qualms with putting full power loads through it, personally.

I can't wait to get my Fusion longslide this spring when its done being built. I think a longslide with a good heavyweight XTP or Beartooth bullet at high speeds out of that 6" tube will be just the ticket I'm looking for.

Jitterbug
01-24-2011, 08:43
The Fusion Longslide sounds awesome! I'm jealous!

I've been watching Gunbroker for Razorbacks...but, no gun money at the moment. Plus I need a 5" steel .45acp.

Darn 1911's

nickE10mm
01-24-2011, 12:05
The Fusion Longslide sounds awesome! I'm jealous!

I've been watching Gunbroker for Razorbacks...but, no gun money at the moment. Plus I need a 5" steel .45acp.

Darn 1911's

Hell, I'm even jealous of MYSELF! LOL...

As for the RZ... if you have a Cabela's around your house, go there. They've had CZ/DW Sportsman's on the shelves for months now. (Same as the RZ only has a FO front sight, SUPER nice).

Worth a look, at least. You might also be able to order off of their website. Not sure.

Jitterbug
01-24-2011, 12:11
It may be awhile before I "find" the cash...I just hope Dan keeps building them.

nickE10mm
01-24-2011, 12:59
It may be awhile before I "find" the cash...I just hope Dan keeps building them.

I was in your situation with wanting a Razorback just a few years back... and it was like a large stone lifted off of my shoulders when I finally got mine. I love my Razorback. Keep your eyes on the prize, you will get one eventually. I would be REALLY surprised if they stopped making the RZ or PM (which are pretty much the same pistol aside from some minor changes).

nickE10mm
02-06-2011, 09:08
Just finished a 50rd batch of what will be my small game 10mm load. 9.3gr AA7 under 175gr SWC @1055fps. Nice, light, hopefully accurate, cheap load.

nickE10mm
02-06-2011, 16:40
Just finished a 50rd batch of what will be my small game 10mm load. 9.3gr AA7 under 175gr SWC @1055fps. Nice, light, hopefully accurate, cheap load.

Far right...

http://img443.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img443/8585/16144921.jpg

Jitterbug
02-06-2011, 17:12
Hey Nick

Sounds like a good load. I used 9.0 grains of AA7 under a 185 Colorado Cast bullet, it worked out well.

Cartwheeled a running Cottontail with it, I was surprised on the clean kill with no meat damage...plus I was really amazed that I hit it!

nickE10mm
02-06-2011, 17:29
Hey Nick

Sounds like a good load. I used 9.0 grains of AA7 under a 185 Colorado Cast bullet, it worked out well.

Cartwheeled a running Cottontail with it, I was surprised on the clean kill with no meat damage...plus I was really amazed that I hit it!

I actually thought of this load as a way to hunt the smaller critters with my 10mm reloads. The idea is to have an economical, low velocity bullet with a nice, flat (but smallish) meplat to give the cookie-cutter effect on small game with head or body shots...that won't damage a lot of meat. The idea was to use lightweight lead bullet for this task but since my local reloader's shop only had these heavier Suter's Choice 175gr LSWC's in stock (for $8/100!) I got them instead of a lighter round. I suppose a normal FMJ would work but jacketed bullets are a bit more expensive and the SWC load seems like it would have a bit more 'bite' for shots that might "nick" small game. :) I'll probably think up a good round for foxes and coyotes (garden and chicken protection) and will eventually work up really hot whitetail loads... and probably eventually a monster hog load.

Ahh the joys of reloading

:)

GOOD JOB ON THAT RABBIT!

nickE10mm
02-08-2011, 12:51
Just loaded up 50 more of my small game load which only took 20 minutes. I'm real comfortable with my setup now and honestly feel that I'll never buy factory ammo again except for maybe CCW.

Loving it!!!

Jitterbug
02-08-2011, 13:10
Ain't that the truth!

I've read quite a few of the arguments for and against using handloads for S.D. and I can appreciate both sides of it.

But at $1.00 to $1.50 per round???

I may be able to afford carrying it but I can't afford to practice with it or cycle it through my CCW guns, I do unload them from time to time and some "chew up" the unfired ammo more then others, not to mention the potential of setback is increased so this cycled ammo get's put into the "practice box"

I know it's controversial but as soon as I go through my current inventory of factory Gold Dot's I'll probably settle on a hand load.

nickE10mm
02-08-2011, 13:16
I totally agree about the exhorbitant cost, however, I've got a controversial idea, too: I don't really need a lot of practice defense ammo. I know it's important for your defense ammo to work 100% but my carry guns aren't chosen for being picky with ammo so I shoot 10-30 rounds and if they function fine I go with the load. I can always handload some ballistically equivalent load to practice with. No sense in wasting ammo or money on testing ammo that obviously works. :)

As for using a handload for CCW, I may do the same someday, who knows.

nickE10mm
02-08-2011, 13:37
Jitterbug,

Couple more things.

First, just FYI, that 10.9gr AA7 - 180gr XTP load is nice and warm. It has a hefty kick but allowed me several sub-1" groups at 25 yards and a 2.5" group at 50 yards

Secondly, according to Fusion, I should have my longslide around the first of March. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Jitterbug
02-08-2011, 13:49
Great shooting and good news on the Fusion!

I've been trying to purchase AA7 locally for about a month now with no luck. So I've been playing around with AA5 and Titegroup. I miss AA7 for the 10mm so I put in an order with Graf and Midway last weekend.

I just took a peek at my Hornady 7th, that looks like a good load, the AA9 load might be interesting too, especially since I have a couple of pounds of that on hand and I've read some good reports of AA9 and 180-200 grain loads.

I have a box of a 100 of the 180 XTP's on hand and tried to purchase another over the weekend, both vendors are out of stock, I'm getting a wee bit nervous about the lack of good bullet availability.

Gold Dots--Good luck on finding them.
Golden Sabers -- Available, but little to no published load data
XTP's -- Have been available up until recently.

Same thing in 9mm, .45acp and good bullet selection for .223

nickE10mm
02-08-2011, 13:53
I would recommend trying some of that AA9 rather than the AA5 but that's just me. That AA9 is what I wanted to get instead of AA7... AA9 has REALLY good potential.

As for bullets, I can't find GD's either but XTP'S are everywhere I look locally. :)

Jitterbug
02-08-2011, 14:27
I got the AA5 for the .45acp, I have a decent 230 XTP load worked up with that, good accuracy and it does a nice job in the water jug test, expanding out to .688"

At 25 yards it'll put 4 into one hole then I get a consistent 5th flyer...I'm averaging 5-5 shot groups and getting under 3" (including the flyer) which I consider good for a 4" .45acp and my old eyes.

It must be that first round chambered phenomena.

Soon, I'll be running that same test with the 180 XTP in 10mm, I want to get that going along about 1050 fps, from my 4.25" CBOB, I'll give both the AA9 and AA7 a shot.

I have to get a chrono one of these days.

nickE10mm
02-18-2011, 16:25
My wife's grandfather said he's having a problem with a coyote on his acreage. Since I'm traveling, I don't have a rifle and only have my Razorback Here with me so... LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA HUNT SOME VERMIN IN THE MORNING! good chance to test out my new handloads!!

nickE10mm
02-20-2011, 18:16
Well, no coyote but I did get to run some rounds through my RZ with my new 22lb recoil spring installed. Flawless.

Also, I just put my order in for a new chronograph. Can't WAIT to start testing handloads. 800x, I WILL get you! ;)

Jitterbug
02-21-2011, 07:29
Those Coyotes can take a bit of work

Taterhead
02-21-2011, 09:26
Great shooting and good news on the Fusion!

I've been trying to purchase AA7 locally for about a month now with no luck. So I've been playing around with AA5 and Titegroup. I miss AA7 for the 10mm so I put in an order with Graf and Midway last weekend.

I just took a peek at my Hornady 7th, that looks like a good load, the AA9 load might be interesting too, especially since I have a couple of pounds of that on hand and I've read some good reports of AA9 and 180-200 grain loads.

I have a box of a 100 of the 180 XTP's on hand and tried to purchase another over the weekend, both vendors are out of stock, I'm getting a wee bit nervous about the lack of good bullet availability.

Gold Dots--Good luck on finding them.
Golden Sabers -- Available, but little to no published load data
XTP's -- Have been available up until recently.

Same thing in 9mm, .45acp and good bullet selection for .223

Make sure you cross-reference the Hornady data with the Accurate data. There is a wide variation in max charges - especially with A9 and the 180s.

Jitterbug
02-21-2011, 09:51
Ain't that the truth!

And to make matters worse AA just released edition 3.5...(free download from AA) and load differences are significant, at least for a 9mm load I'm working on as I found out when I double checked for new info at the last moment yesterday.

I'm working on a 147 grain Missouri Bullet load for 9mm and have been driving myself nuts trying to determine OAL..and a start load.

AA 3.4 Edition has 6.5 grains of AA7 as a "start load" and the latest 3.5 Edition lists 6.3 as MAX! Granted the 3.4 Edition has a 145 grain RN bullet but still...

3.5 now lists 5.3 grains as a start load for a 147 grain bullet, whereas previously 3.4 has it at 6.5 grains!

Arrrrghhh!

I wound up loading 4 start loads.

2 @ 1.126"
2 @ 1.116"

using 5.3 and 5.5 grains at each length.

I use Hornady 4th and 7th, Lyman 49th, Accurate Arms, 3.4 and now 3.5 along with some older Speer and Sierra manuals not to mention what I find on the wonderweb.

More often than not there is a huge variation in start charges and OAL's.

I'm learning to go with the lowest charge weights and longest OAL's that pass the chamber test in my barrels. And unless the lowest start load appears to be an "typo" or there is some reasonable explanation, I'm going with that on my workups.

In the meantime I have a hundred or so 10mm's to take apart...due to variations in load data and case factors.

I have to many other reloading projects on the table to get to the 180 XTP and AA9, but will be sometime in the next month or two.

I'm shooting .38 special, 9mm, .45acp, 10mm and .223 and the more I reload the longer my "to do" list grows.

nickE10mm
04-06-2011, 07:46
My new Fusion custom longslide 10mm. I'm utterly amazed at the execution of my order. Thanks again to Bob Serva and the crew at Fusion Firearms!!!!

My perfect 10!

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3596/nickfhuntertradionxl2xx.jpg
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/399/nickfhuntertradionxl8xx.jpg
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8488/nickfhuntertradionxl13x.jpg
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4097/nickfhuntertradionxl14x.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7927/nickfhuntertradionxl15x.jpg
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5631/nickfhuntertradionxl17x.jpg

I've got more pictures but these are my favorites...

Enjoy!
-Nick

Jitterbug
04-06-2011, 08:45
Drool.....very nice Nick!

nickE10mm
04-06-2011, 08:53
Drool.....very nice Nick!

Thank you, sir!

Taterhead
04-06-2011, 09:43
VEEY VERY nice Nick. You must be a proud poppy. I liked all of the photos, but I especially like the close up of the business end. It looks like very nice workmanship. Enjoy.

Now for that range report!

nickE10mm
04-07-2011, 10:22
BTW, here is a pic of the new reloading location (we moved). MUCH better than my last reloading location (pic earlier in this thread).

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3944/img1402s.jpg
http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/3427/img1400nh.jpg

21Carrier
04-07-2011, 16:21
Hahaha that's hilarious!!! I, too, have the exact same two empty jugs of coffee, and same bottle of Blue Dot sitting on my bench. I thought that was funny.

nickE10mm
04-08-2011, 06:14
Hahaha that's hilarious!!! I, too, have the exact same two empty jugs of coffee, and same bottle of Blue Dot sitting on my bench. I thought that was funny.

No BD on my bench ... Just AA7, PP and 800X... for now. Those coffee jugs are great for storage and I seem to empty another one of coffee every few weeks so it works out great.

Taterhead
04-08-2011, 08:57
I see the RCBS powder trickler. Propabably my favorite "optional" loading equipment. Very handy for load workups and precision loading. I use it all the time. No coffee jugs though. I buy beans in the bag and fresh grind. The bags aren't too useful for the loading bench.:supergrin:

nickE10mm
04-08-2011, 09:00
I see the RCBS powder trickler. Propabably my favorite "optional" loading equipment. Very handy for load workups and precision loading. I use it all the time. No coffee jugs though. I buy beans in the bag and fresh grind. The bags aren't too useful for the loading bench.:supergrin:

Yep... I actually bought the trickler after trying to hand weigh 800X loads. I haven't actually even used it yet to load any rounds yet since I just moved, however, when I setup my new reloading bench the other day I put some 800X in the trickler and practiced weighing a few charges. I like it!! Hopefully this will speed up the tedious work to be done with 800X.

nickE10mm
05-13-2011, 05:20
UPDATE: I have some of Doubletap's 200 grain WFNGC hardcast bullets coming my way to load up. Should have them by Monday.... Gonna load myself up a few monster HC loads. :) I'm thinking 1400fps or so.

Jitterbug
05-13-2011, 07:04
You guy's think the "trickler" is worth it?

I'm using an empty .223 case filled with 800x and just tapping a bit of powder into the pan with it to bring it up to measure, works pretty good I thought, but maybe I don't know what I'm missing, and should invest in a "trickler" ??

nickE10mm
05-13-2011, 07:30

I'm using an empty .223 case filled with 800x and just tapping a bit of powder into the pan with it to bring it up to measure, works pretty good I thought, but maybe I don't know what I'm missing, and should invest in a "trickler" ??

I'm not sure but I sure like mine. I have the RCBS trickler but the Redding #5 I've heard is the best ... I had already bought mine after realizing that the Redding was a bit heavier = better.

nickE10mm
05-19-2011, 08:36
Received a box of 200gr DT WFNGC bullets to load up. I made up about seven warm-level loads with 7.4gr Power Pistol (to get my dies setup correctly after having had my press taken apart for cleaning)...

I'll soon be loading up some hot WFN hunting loads with 800X.... more to come

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3930/img1821oe.jpg

Taterhead
05-19-2011, 10:16

I have the RCBS trickler and it is probably my favorite of the "optional" equipment that I own. For less than $15 it was a great buy. I have used all types of powders from 800-X to large stick rifle powders like IMR 4350. It works great - very easy to modulate.

However, I wouldn't worry about missing out on anything if your current process is keeping you happy. Some guys use an empty shotgun case with decent results too.

nickE10mm
05-23-2011, 20:00
FYI all,

I'll be down at the lake for Memorial weekend to visit my Dad and family... bringing exactly 20 different handloads / reloads / factory loads I'll be running over the chrono with my longslide. Will post results next week sometime.

Have a good holiday, everyone!

21Carrier
05-24-2011, 06:19
I can't wait to see those chronograph results. I really wish someone with a chrono lived near me so I could chrono all these loads I've been testing. I'll eventually get one and test them, but that may be a few months.

Nick, I've been meaning to ask you, how do you like your Lee Turret Press? I am currently reloading with a "borrowed indefinitely" Dillon 550B. I was asking my longtime friend and neighbor about press advice, and he almost just gave it to me. He hadn't used it in years and just said go learn on it and decide if you really want to spend the money to get into reloading. It was cool as hell.

However, I don't like borrowing things from friends, well, not EXPENSIVE things, so I think it's about time for me to get my own. I was looking at the same press you have before he gave me this one. I'm really conflicted on whether to go with Lee or not. So many people say they aren't great, but most don't seem to really give good reasons. They just say stuff that's really subjective. To me, they seem pretty nice, and there are just as many people that love Lee stuff. So, how do you like yours? Do you use the Lever-Prime system, or do you prime off the press? If you do use the L-P, how is it.

I'm afraid that will be the thing I'll miss most about this Dillon, the priming action is so positive and transparent. I just would hate spending that kind of money on a press when I could get a Lee, a chronograph, and TONS of loading materials for the money.

nickE10mm
05-24-2011, 07:10
I can't wait to see those chronograph results. I really wish someone with a chrono lived near me so I could chrono all these loads I've been testing. I'll eventually get one and test them, but that may be a few months.

Nick, I've been meaning to ask you, how do you like your Lee Turret Press? I am currently reloading with a "borrowed indefinitely" Dillon 550B. I was asking my longtime friend and neighbor about press advice, and he almost just gave it to me. He hadn't used it in years and just said go learn on it and decide if you really want to spend the money to get into reloading. It was cool as hell.

However, I don't like borrowing things from friends, well, not EXPENSIVE things, so I think it's about time for me to get my own. I was looking at the same press you have before he gave me this one. I'm really conflicted on whether to go with Lee or not. So many people say they aren't great, but most don't seem to really give good reasons. They just say stuff that's really subjective. To me, they seem pretty nice, and there are just as many people that love Lee stuff. So, how do you like yours? Do you use the Lever-Prime system, or do you prime off the press? If you do use the L-P, how is it.

I'm afraid that will be the thing I'll miss most about this Dillon, the priming action is so positive and transparent. I just would hate spending that kind of money on a press when I could get a Lee, a chronograph, and TONS of loading materials for the money.

First off, I've got the Lee DELUXE 4-Hole Turret Press. This is the aluminum version of the press. The only issue I've had with mine are related to the Lee Lever Prime pivoting arm. When happens is that, due to somewhat rough finish (which can really be fixed by some light sanding) and/or primer grit getting into the works, the lever prime pivoting arm will "pop out" of its captive bar and will fall on the floor. Not a big deal **EXCEPT** that I have concrete floors in my basement. What happens is that when the lever hits the floor, it can (and has) damaged the otherwise perfectly round, concentric circle shape of the primer cup. Once that cup is deformed in the slightest, the whole priming system falls apart. The primers will no longer fit in the cup, whether you're using the Lee Safety Prime or loading them by hand. This is a problem with their design on the Deluxe model. There is good news, however. First of all, Lee has EXCELLENT customer service. They have sent me a couple arms free of charge due to my issues. They've actually sent me several other free items (going above and beyond what I expected), all the while being very professional and courteous. VERY good people, there. Secondly, the issue that I've described doesn't even EXIST on the newer, slightly more expensive version of the same press.... I'm referring to the Lee CLASSIC Cast 4-Hole Turret Press. The CLASSIC (as opposed to my DELUXE) is a cast steel version of the same press with several new, nice features including a primer arm that is apparently captive on the press, as well as a spent primer tube and other minor tweaks. If I had it to do over, I'd spend the extra 30-40 bucks and get the CLASSIC and have been 100% perfect.

Anyways, all in all, my recommendation would be a resounding YES, I love my Lee turret press. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GET THE LEE.... When you buy the whole "press KIT", there are a few items that I would just go ahead and buy right away to save you the time in the long run, one of them being the Safety Prime and another being the Pro Powder hopper. (Safety Prime wasn't included in the kit I don't think. The Pro hopper will prevent powder leakage due to a rubber "wiper" in the system.. and, as well, will allow you to change out powders much easier than the included hopper... just trust me...) Also, the Auto-Disk Riser should be purchased... trust me. Cheap and effective. If you get the LEE, as you said, you will have money left over for other goodies. :) That's my recommendation.

** If you are wanting to get your own setup, the Lee Classic 4-Hole Turret Press kit, the riser attachment, Safety Prime and Pro Powder Hopper will suit your needs quite well, I would say. And you will be needing a 10mm 4-die carbide die set. :) **

Oh, and another thing... unrelated to the press advice... I just found an old box of Winchester Supreme Bonded 180gr SXT .40sw rounds in my old ammo pile. I'm gonna pull a few of them after my daughter wakes up (noisy, lol) and load a few up to maybe shoot at some water jugs over the weekend. BONDED 180gr RANGERS (minus the "talons")... should be cool!

nickE10mm
05-24-2011, 13:37
See these? These are five (5) 10mm 180gr BONDED SXT's sitting atop 9.3gr of IMR-800X in new Winchester cases, CCI-300 primers, OAL 1.257.

I'm expecting these to be running at over 1300fps out of a 6" barrel.

Should be interesting!

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/84/img1867g.jpg

21Carrier
05-24-2011, 17:33
Thanks for the advice, Nick. After looking at presses all night, I'm 99% sure I'll get the Lee. The others are just so much more expensive. Those Ranger SXTs should be awesome. I wonder how fast my 180gr bullets have been going. I've been loading them to 10.3gr in the tests, but they only have 3.78" of barrel length to use. I was thinking about 1250fps, but if you can hit 1300 with a whole grain less powder, maybe they are going a little faster.

nickE10mm
05-24-2011, 17:50
Thanks for the advice, Nick. After looking at presses all night, I'm 99% sure I'll get the Lee. The others are just so much more expensive. Those Ranger SXTs should be awesome. I wonder how fast my 180gr bullets have been going. I've been loading them to 10.3gr in the tests, but they only have 3.78" of barrel length to use. I was thinking about 1250fps, but if you can hit 1300 with a whole grain less powder, maybe they are going a little faster.

Lee is not only much less expensive, but they have a really nice, clean, simple design. The Lee Classic Turret press is what you want. Not the deluxe (although even that press would be fine)...

You've been loading the 180's with 800X, right? If so, then 1250 fps from a G29 sounds about right... maybe a bit faster. The heavier bullets don't gain quite as much as the lighter ones do from a 6" tube. Either way, I'll let ya know when I return from vacation. Whooohoo!

21Carrier
05-24-2011, 17:55
Yeah, that data was for 800-X. I went as far as 10.8gr, with a STOCK gun. I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking. Maybe I was subconsciously TRYING to blow my fingers off. Anyway, those rounds hurt. My hand was tingling after working up to 10.8gr.

nickE10mm
05-24-2011, 17:58
Yeah, that data was for 800-X. I went as far as 10.8gr, with a STOCK gun. I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking. Maybe I was subconsciously TRYING to blow my fingers off. Anyway, those rounds hurt. My hand was tingling after working up to 10.8gr.

I'm probably not gonna go any higher over 10g with the 180's since I'm expecting close to 1400fps. I have heard of several people taking it up to 10.5g or so, but with supported barrels.

I might take my 200gr XTP load up to 9.5gr, though. We'll see.

For now, I'm messing around with the WFNGC bullets I got. I've got a couple loads that will probably hit the 1350fps mark.... lookin forward to seeing how accurate they are.

21Carrier
05-24-2011, 18:15
The only reason I went to 10.8gr with the 180gr XTP, was Mike McNett had posted that load in his STOCK G29 in the IMR data thread. It hit 1263fps. That's pretty impressive out of a stock G29. I didn't see any bad pressure signs, absolutely no Glocksmiles, and max case expansion was .4335" (.435" being my max).

Actually the ONLY load I've ever stopped myself on was 12.0gr of 800-X with a 155gr XTP. I had some 12.2gr loads mixed up, but didn't shoot them. Slide velocity was so extreme on the 12.0gr loads that the slide was coming back so fast it would catch and crush the brass before it could ever leave the gun. I also saw one TINY Glocksmile with that load. That was actually the only Glocksmile I've ever produced with handloads.

I'm fairly certain you could go to 9.5gr or higher with the 200gr XTP (not that you really need to). McNett posted 38,500psi for 10.0gr 800-X under the 200gr XTP, and I believe all of his loads were with MAGNUM primers. I would guess pressure would be a little lower with standard primers.

nickE10mm
05-24-2011, 18:26
Hey, as long as it worked in YOUR gun and you were keeping tabs on everything, it doesnt sound that unreasonable.

As for my 200gr load, yes, I've read of people going higher but I don't know if I wanna do that just yet... If at all. 200gr XTP at 1325-1350 is plenty enough. :)

21Carrier
05-24-2011, 18:43
Wow, if you're hitting 1300+fps already, then you don't need to go any further. That would be a devastating bullet.

nickE10mm
05-24-2011, 18:53
Wow, if you're hitting 1300+fps already, then you don't need to go any further. That would be a devastating bullet.

I hit 1320 max with 9.3gr 800X in the longslide. Average was less than that but I think I can easily hit 1325 average, safely.

21Carrier
05-26-2011, 20:28
I hit 1320 max with 9.3gr 800X in the longslide. Average was less than that but I think I can easily hit 1325 average, safely.

Man, that's a SERIOUS load. You're making almost 800ft-lbs of energy with a 200gr XTP. For a deer, or other similarly sized animal, I would love to see how one of my modified 200gr XTPs would work. I've dove/duck hunted before, but never been deer/hog hunting. My friend and I are gonna start this season, and I'm planning on using a 10mm. I should have a G20 by then (and maybe a Colt Delta Elite, too), but my G29 might have to do (it won't be ideal, but should work). I'll likely take my first animal or two with factory XTPs, but you can bet I'll try out a drilled XTP. Its results in the wax tube were just too good not to try out on live game.

I might actually use a lighter bullet like a 155/180gr XTP. I know most people like the heavier ones, but both of the lighter bullets have shown over 12+" of penetration in the wax tube. Even being conservative, that should translate into 18+" in tissue. I think that would be plenty, plus the extra velocity/energy of the lighter bullets should help. Damn, I'm excited! This is like waiting for football season.

nickE10mm
05-27-2011, 05:45
Man, that's a SERIOUS load. You're making almost 800ft-lbs of energy with a 200gr XTP. For a deer, or other similarly sized animal, I would love to see how one of my modified 200gr XTPs would work. I've dove/duck hunted before, but never been deer/hog hunting. My friend and I are gonna start this season, and I'm planning on using a 10mm. I should have a G20 by then (and maybe a Colt Delta Elite, too), but my G29 might have to do (it won't be ideal, but should work). I'll likely take my first animal or two with factory XTPs, but you can bet I'll try out a drilled XTP. Its results in the wax tube were just too good not to try out on live game.

I might actually use a lighter bullet like a 155/180gr XTP. I know most people like the heavier ones, but both of the lighter bullets have shown over 12+" of penetration in the wax tube. Even being conservative, that should translate into 18+" in tissue. I think that would be plenty, plus the extra velocity/energy of the lighter bullets should help. Damn, I'm excited! This is like waiting for football season.

HA! It IS tough to wait for seasons ... I hear ya. It seems like about April every year I get the "fever" really bad and I'm not even CLOSE to season.

FWIW about the bullet.... just keep this in mind: its not the TISSUE of the animal you're worried about, its the BONES. A nuclear 10mm 155gr, or even a 135gr load would probably be just fine for deer **IF** you could guarantee that no bones would stop it during its traversal of the animal's body... but you can NEVER guarantee that. Even on a smallish deer, you will probably hit a (small) bone or two. You do NOT want that bullet hitting a bone and exploding and not penetrating. You want FULL PENETRATION on any angle shot you might have to take. I'm dead serious. I would honestly stick with 180grain loads and up. Not saying that less won't "work" but you're opening yourself up to a situation where you could be sitting outside in 10 hours in the cold .... for many days.... and FINALLY get ONE SHOT at a deer ... and then take the shot and never find the deer..... only to find out it died a slow death because a bullet didn't do its job.

My recommendation, as I mentioned, is to stick with heavier bullets for deer and hog.

21Carrier
05-27-2011, 13:54
You're right, I don't want to cause the thing to suffer needlessly (or myself, waiting around in the cold). Although, Alabama winters aren't exactly as bad as your winters. Was that tornado in MO anywhere close to you? It sounds like it was awful. I guess the world is really gonna end soon.:supergrin:

nickE10mm
05-27-2011, 13:57
You're right, I don't want to cause the thing to suffer needlessly (or myself, waiting around in the cold). Although, Alabama winters aren't exactly as bad as your winters. Was that tornado in MO anywhere close to you? It sounds like it was awful. I guess the world is really gonna end soon.:supergrin:

Yep ... there were actually two that went through St Louis ... and one of them I drive directly UNDER on the way home from work ... scary stuff, since we were all in gridlock on the interstate, trapped.

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1885/img1881ce.jpg

The one that actually touched down later that night was about 5-6 miles away from my house...

21Carrier
05-27-2011, 14:42
That's crazy. We are so used to the weathermen saying "Get to cover, tornado's coming" that we usually ignore it down here. I think that will change. If you didn't see the special on Discovery channel this past Sunday, you should watch it. Jesus. They got some amazing video footage. I wasn't within a mile of any of the 200+ tornadoes, but it was still pretty crazy. They were all around us, hitting friends, relatives, work, it was wild. When we saw live footage of that massive EF-5 eating a mile-wide path through Tuscaloosa (on the way to where I live), we knew it was on.

nickE10mm
05-27-2011, 14:51
That's crazy. We are so used to the weathermen saying "Get to cover, tornado's coming" that we usually ignore it down here. I think that will change. If you didn't see the special on Discovery channel this past Sunday, you should watch it. Jesus. They got some amazing video footage. I wasn't within a mile of any of the 200+ tornadoes, but it was still pretty crazy. They were all around us, hitting friends, relatives, work, it was wild. When we saw live footage of that massive EF-5 eating a mile-wide path through Tuscaloosa (on the way to where I live), we knew it was on.

Yep... here in MO its the same way... tornado sirens going off and people walking out to their car, "going to the bar!" or whatever... Nobody seemed to care. Just in the last few days, its seems that the fear has been put back into the people's minds.

_The_Shadow
05-27-2011, 15:00
There was an F-3 yesterday here in southeast LA, 25 miles north of me the did quite a bit of damage about 200+ yards wide and 12 miles long. There was one which started to touch down about a mile west of my location, we had hail 1/2" to 1" during the event. I had just finished putting tar paper down on my re-roofing of my shop!

God's blessings to those affected by these storms to get their lives back on track!

21Carrier
05-27-2011, 17:47
Man, that sucks, Shadow. Hopefully all of your hard work was not ruined. I have lots of family in New Orleans, and I used to live there and Baton Rouge. Somehow I just now realized that's about the same region that you live in. Good luck, man, I have a feeling this hurricane season is gonna be trouble. The Gulf is already way above normal temperature from what I hear, and higher temps in the water mean more energy in the storms.

_The_Shadow
05-27-2011, 21:04
Famly in the NOLA and BR town, sounds good...Bet you miss the food! Yes the temps in the Gulf are coming up! Maybe the water coming down the Mississippi river will stabilize it some for a little while. My roof is OK for now, was going to start some shingles today...I've needing to redo this since Katrina.

Spoke with my brother a little while ago, he said they had 65 mph winds yesterday in Phenix City, AL. I see you are a ways from him.

21Carrier
05-27-2011, 21:26
Do I miss the food?! Awwww, man!!! I brought my girlfriend to NOLA this spring break since she had never been, and I didn't want to leave. I ate as much crawfish, oysters, and other seafood as I could handle. Luckily the Birmingham, AL area has a good food selection, and a good bit of seafood and cajun food, but it's still not like southern Louisiana. We definitely have more cajun restaurants after Katrina with all the people being displaced here, and luckily, there are a few places I can still buy live crawfish around here. Matter of fact, that sounds like a hell of a good idea for this weekend!

Yeah, Phenix City is a good bit southeast of me, but I've been there a few times. It was really windy here, too, yesterday. I doubt it hit 65mph here, but maybe around 40. This spring's weather has been crazy, but we'll make it. I sure hope those levees and spillways hold for y'all down in southern Louisiana.

nickE10mm
06-01-2011, 15:23
BTW, I just got my Lee Adjustable Charge Bar in the mail when I got back from the lake. Should be a nice replacement for the Lee disc measures.... will let you know when I finally get some time to install and test it.

nickE10mm
06-09-2011, 05:32
My reloading room has expanded a bit ...

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6240/img2026a.jpg

BOSSX
07-28-2011, 22:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqVeZhKrrQY

nickE10mm
07-30-2011, 06:00
BTW, I just got my Lee Adjustable Charge Bar in the mail when I got back from the lake. Should be a nice replacement for the Lee disc measures.... will let you know when I finally get some time to install and test it.

BTW, I've been using the adjustable charge bar and its been flawless so far. The ONLY downside of it that I've found is that it does allow a bit more leakage around the wiper area of the powder measure. Not a big deal... and not even as bad as the original (Deluxe Powder Measure) that came with my Deluxe kit (before I got the Pro upgrade).

All in all, very nice, inexpensive tool to add to the toolkit.

BOSSX
08-01-2011, 07:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6tsohP_K04&feature=related

BOSSX
08-01-2011, 10:43
http://mods.mybigcommerce.com/

arushus
08-01-2011, 11:20
Man Id love to have your reloading area nickE10mm! I got my 20sf a few days ago and im already looking at reloading equipment so when I have the money in the future Ill be prepared and know what I want...only bad part is Im living in an apartment right now and I dont really see being able to mount any equipment anywhere in here. Oh well, maybe my grandparents will let me use their garage in the short term.

nickE10mm
08-02-2011, 10:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6tsohP_K04&feature=related

Thanks BOSSX, I'd been eyeing that tool ... I'll look more into it in the next few days. Looks cool!

nickE10mm
08-02-2011, 10:53
Man Id love to have your reloading area nickE10mm! I got my 20sf a few days ago and im already looking at reloading equipment so when I have the money in the future Ill be prepared and know what I want...only bad part is Im living in an apartment right now and I dont really see being able to mount any equipment anywhere in here. Oh well, maybe my grandparents will let me use their garage in the short term.

Thanks arushus... I love my reloading area. I actually moved into my current house shortly after I started reloading so I knew what to look for when house shopping. Found a place with a real nice work shop type area ... as you can see.

Here's what I recommend for a reloading stand: You can get them direct from Lee or of course Midway, Midsouth or Grafs....

https://factorysales.com/

Cheers