Army Recruiter Input [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Army Recruiter Input

robin303
12-12-2010, 20:58
There is a young guy that lives in Siberia <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Russia</st1:place></st1:country-region>. He speaks English very well in my book. His dream is to join the US Army and to become an American Citizen. His 2<SUP>nd</SUP> dream is to move to <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Texas</st1:place></st1:State>. My friend a Major and Hawk driver buddy of mine said there is a program where illegal Mexicans and other people around the world that signs up a tour can make their dream come true. Can you please give me some feed back on this issue.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Thanks<o:p></o:p>

JBarbaresi
12-12-2010, 22:13
is he illegal or does he have a premanent residency card? your friend may be referring to the MAVNI program, but it is more geared towards people with rare language skills like arabic or farsi and not necessarily "illegal mexicans." note that all prospects must be legal aliens.

https://www.goarmy.com/info/mavni.html

robin303
12-13-2010, 13:05
Thanks JB