Light for Benelli Supernova Tactical [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Light for Benelli Supernova Tactical

Tommato
12-20-2010, 21:37
Does anyone know of any good lights and mounting arrangements for Benelli Supernova Tacticals? The only one I could find specifically for the supernova is here: http://www.olighting.com/foscarini-supernova-suspension-light.html?gclid=CMG3tbm0_KUCFUnt7Qodzlndng

However, it is waaaaay too expensive for me (costs ~5x as much as the Gun) and won't stay in place very well. It also looks like it might be a bit distracting while moving through my house - not sure I can get thru doorways with it. Bummer!

Thnx,
Tommato

Victoriagotagun
12-20-2010, 22:15
You do realize that the light you linked to is not a weapon's light?

schild
12-21-2010, 06:56
The color would clash with my decorating............and with that hanging under the barrel it would be very slow getting a good sight picture.

Tommato
12-21-2010, 09:20
The color would clash with my decorating............and with that hanging under the barrel it would be very slow getting a good sight picture.

Yes, BUT imagine how much recoil it could soak up? :rofl:

Tommato

ATL_GLOCK
12-22-2010, 09:05
in all seriousness though.....what are people using as a light on their supernova tacticals? Are people just buying the expensive insight mount?

Victoriagotagun
12-22-2010, 11:34
in all seriousness though.....what are people using as a light on their supernova tacticals? Are people just buying the expensive insight mount?

My brother is running a Nordic clamp/extension. CDM is also making clamps that fit the super novas.

ATL_GLOCK
12-22-2010, 13:58
looks like cdm clamps need the extension tube in stalled to work.

Victoriagotagun
12-22-2010, 15:11
looks like cdm clamps need the extension tube in stalled to work.

Mesa tactical has a barrel mount.

ScrappyDoo
12-23-2010, 07:16
LMFAO is this serious?

Actually dude you should not have a gun.

Tommato
12-23-2010, 07:27
LMFAO is this serious?

Meant it originally as a serious post, but when I found that Supernova light had to put that in for a little levity!

I was hoping to find something like those surefire foregrips they make for the 870, but no dice. Best you can do right now seems to be a 3rd party clamp with separate flashlight, and maybe a cord to a pressure trigger on the foregrip.

Tommato

Victoriagotagun
12-23-2010, 12:39
I was hoping to find something like those surefire foregrips they make for the 870, but no dice. Best you can do right now seems to be a 3rd party clamp with separate flashlight, and maybe a cord to a pressure trigger on the foregrip.

Tommato

Yeah, Surefire doesn't make a foregrip weapon's light for the SNT. I doubt they ever will either.

BBJones
12-24-2010, 15:36
+1 on nordic clamp. Allows me to use same light for multiple platforms. Keep a pressure switch permanently mounted on the SNT, though.