Weldbilt [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Weldbilt

Usingmyrights
12-22-2010, 18:40
Anyone know about Weldbilt jon boats? I've been looking for a jon and a guy at work said he had one he'd sell me for $1k. 14' (width?), front deck, trailer, 25hp engin and I don't know what else. He's supposed to bring it to work with him tomorrow for me to look at.

K.Kiser
12-22-2010, 22:52
Weldbilt makes one the better constructed Jons out there... The width is measured at the floor (not the upper sides), and I'd guess it's probably a 3'er or maybe a rarer 4'er... If that thing has a decent shape engine that runs well, boats in decent shape, with a roadworthy trailer then $1,000 is dirt cheap...

Usingmyrights
12-23-2010, 09:42
I know that its measured at the floor, the guy didn't say how wide it was. I'd like to get a wider one if possible and would rather go with a shorter boat if I can get one much wider. I want it stable enough to put a usable deck up front. Supposely it already has one, and looking at their site it is an option. I just hate that the decked models don't have a middle seat. I was also thinking about a Tracker Topper, but they seem to get very mixed reviews. Can't seem to find much on the weldbilts even over at tinboats.net.