S&W Night Guard 325 and NG 327 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : S&W Night Guard 325 and NG 327

leeward419
12-23-2010, 14:22
I dont understand why I want one of these, do any of you have any experience with these ? Curious about accuracy of 2.5 inch barrel, like shooting 45's although 8 shot 357 makes sense to me
any input appreciated

texmex
12-31-2010, 11:30
I currently use a 325NG as my off duty weapon. It is lightweight for its caliber, it is very accurate, it works every time, it comes to hand very quickly, it hits where I am looking and it is fast to reload. The short barrel helps with concealment under a short jacket, vest or even an un-tucked shirt. A short mace case holds three loaded full moon clips. I really like the sights as they do not snag my clothes and work very well. I have found that the short barrel 45s are more pleasant to shoot than the short barrel 357s but that is just my experience. I know the moon clips seem to be easier to use with the rimless 45s that they do with the rimmed 357s. Of course, you can use speed loaders or loose rounds with the 357. You can do the same with the 45 if you use Autorim ammunition. I do not think you will be dissapointed with either one.

jdeere_man
01-02-2011, 21:57
I have the 327 performance center, which is a similiar gun and it's sweet I can tell you that.