High Cap 1911 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : High Cap 1911

LoopysGlock
01-03-2011, 21:30
I'm interested in the High Cap Springfield 1911. Does anyone prefer these over a traditional single stack 1911?

rsxr22
01-03-2011, 21:32
I like Hi-cap 1911's. Not a lot do because they are not traditional. I dont like the Springfield mainly because it is lacking in a few areas, one being sights. Right now the only double stacks that i like are the STI's and they are a pretty penny. DW is introducing some DS' as well, but they will also be up their in price. The only affordable ones are the Para's and they do not work well in my experience

Greyhoundman
01-03-2011, 21:56
I built an STI double stack, longslide as well, in .45 it is one of my favorite guns to shoot....Damn accurate too.

Substance-P
01-05-2011, 03:32
I like Hi-cap 1911's. Not a lot do because they are not traditional. I dont like the Springfield mainly because it is lacking in a few areas, one being sights. Right now the only double stacks that i like are the STI's and they are a pretty penny. DW is introducing some DS' as well, but they will also be up their in price. The only affordable ones are the Para's and they do not work well in my experience

+1 I love the concept of the 2011; however, the only ones that really do it for me are the SVIs and they are not cheap. Heck not only are they not cheap, they are downright salty.