G30SF Slide Lock Lever [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : G30SF Slide Lock Lever

rick7938
01-06-2011, 19:15
I have a G30SF that I love to shoot more than any of my other Glocks. However, when it came to field stripping it for cleaning, it was a real hassle because the slide lock lever was too short to grasp well enough to allow the slide to come off. Don't know why this problem exists with this one pistol and none of my others including the G21SF.

I ordered your extended slide lock lever and it works like a charm. It adds the final touch in my quest for perfection. Thanks for your great product.

JR
01-07-2011, 15:08
A good friend of mine, Kevin Conkle and the guys from Ranch Products got together to introduce this little gem to the Glock industry many years ago. They had a slight problem with the OAL and a guy named Angie Butrick (the Sightman of Renton WA) re-cut the units down to the current size.
I opened up LWD in '98 and started producing them myself. I can honestly say this part is one of the most useful modifications you can do to your Glock. If you would like to see one check out this link: http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Search.aspx?TERM=lwd-esll