First BCM will be here soon, I hope! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : First BCM will be here soon, I hope!

trlcavscout
01-10-2011, 19:16
So I sold a couple things, paid some bills and had enough left over to get another AR. My first BCM is ordered. I went through G and R tactical.

BCM blem lower, BCM stock for now soon to be ACS.
BCM 14.5 middy govt profile, BCM BCG, BCM mod 3 (large) gunfighter handle, cheap handguards soon to be quad rail I have.

Get my rear BUIS mounted, magpul ASAP and MS2 slapped on, and I need to get an Ergo grip. Will pick up an Aimpoint in a month or so, but probably wont use it much. Ordered it last night and paid for the expedited shipping so I will see how long it takes. I will get pics up as soon as I get it!

Ido have a question on the 14.5 mid though. It says if you are useing less then nato powered ammo switch to a non H buffer. I have another buffer so its no biggy and i will test it but I normally shoot 50gr HP federal for coyotes etc, anyone have any trouble? I Had the H buffer in my Colt 16" carbine with no problems.

RMTactical
01-10-2011, 19:24
Sounds great. I just ordered a BCM upper the other day too. Can't get enough of these...

NeverMore1701
01-10-2011, 21:40
Nice, you'll love it! I'm planning on another BCM upper when I get my tax return, already have the lower 100% ready. I like my Noveske midlength a bit more than I did my BCMs, but still gotta have one, they're fantastic!

Captains1911
01-10-2011, 21:46
It's doubtful you will have any issues with the H-buffer, unless you are shooting REALLY weak stuff, but even still you should be OK. Congrats on the BCM, you won't be disappointed.

JBnTX
01-10-2011, 22:03
I have the fullsize A4 rifle from BCM and it's perfect.
Super accurate and has never failed in over 2000 rounds.

In my opinion, BCM produces the highest quality AR's on the market today.

trlcavscout
01-13-2011, 19:45
Man I have been pulling my hair out impatiently waiting for this. It shipped today and the lower wont get here till monday, the upper tuesday! I have to wait all weekend :crying:

trlcavscout
01-17-2011, 16:38
Got my lower today, put the ASAP plate on and ready to go. Now the upper won't be here till tomorrow.

This is my first BCM so I don't know, but I ordered the "blem" lower. From looking on the net they say they have a "C" stamped on the front of the magwell on the blems? Mine doesn't have it, no scratches. It does say "Bravo company MFG inc" instead of BCM which is fine. And it did come with a hat :supergrin:

http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/trlcavscout/20110117160914.jpg

mjkeat
01-17-2011, 18:04
Looks good

mikekjg
01-17-2011, 18:22
Excellent choice. Congrats.