new toy help [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : new toy help

Brandon G
01-12-2011, 10:33
Hey guys, I was at a local gun show this past weekend and I picked up a new toy. It is a Weatherby pa-459 tactical shotgun. I love this little toy, the only problem is I havenít been able to find any accessories online for it. Does anyone here own one of these gems and if so have you found any supplier for accessories such as a magazine extension , different style stock? Thanks for any and all help.

Bill G
01-12-2011, 10:51
I do not think there are many if any accessories out there for that shotgun other than maybe some of the light clamps on the market such as CDM Gear working on it for a weapons light or Tactical flashlight mounting.

If a guy wants to buy a shotgun and put accessories on it he should get a Rem 870 or a Mossberg as there are tons of items out there for these shotguns. I did see a Wheatherby at the gun store the other day and it did look very nice. Best of luck with it..

Take Care,
Bill G

Brandon G
01-17-2011, 02:25
Thanks for the input but I have a 870 I use as a range/home defence gun. I bought the Weatherby just for sh%&s and gigles but thanks again for the advice

Brandon G
11-02-2012, 00:55
hey guys I just thought I would throw this back up, anyone know where I can find a tube extension for the weatherby?