Window PMags for $13.36 shipped [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Window PMags for $13.36 shipped

Travelin' Jack
01-13-2011, 16:25
I thought I'd pass along a deal I found on another forum. Windowed PMags for $14.85 each, 10% more off with coupon code MAGS, free shipping for orders over $90.

That worked out to $13.36 each for me. I bought 7 which is the minimum for free shipping.

CLICK HERE! (http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/product_p/mag-210.htm)

http://i52.tinypic.com/9rufeh.jpg

plasticslap
01-13-2011, 16:33
NICE! just got 8 for $106 shipped

NeverMore1701
01-13-2011, 17:01
Augh, I don't have money for this....

Ordered 7 :faint:

Tech knight
01-13-2011, 17:26
Are these the newest style of pmags? I don't have money for this, but with new possible legislation I just bought 6 last week.

I don't even have an AR15 yet!

NeverMore1701
01-13-2011, 17:31
Damnit, order won't go through. Server not responding :steamed:

NeverMore1701
01-13-2011, 17:46
Best customer service ever!

Their website is having problems, probably due to the number of orders people are placing at the same time. I tried to submit my order multiple times, with no success. I pretty much gave up and figured I'd get some later, when my phone rang. It was Joe, saying that he saw that I had tried to order and it didn't go through, wanting to know if I'd like to do a phone order. I did, everything went through smoothly, and my mags should be here Saturday.

Two thumbs up for Joebob's! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

catalyst686
01-13-2011, 17:58
Thanks, I've been looking for some of these on sale.

Daekwan
01-13-2011, 21:01
More money spent!! Just picked up 7 myself and used the coupon.. $93 shipped.

Considering the tragedy that just happened in Arizona, you never know how much longer you will be able buy 30 round mags so cheap and easily. I doubt if any legislation will happen soon, but better safe than sorry. Especially at $13 a piece shipped!

cowboy1964
01-13-2011, 21:05
Makes one wonder why most pistol mags have to cost $30-50. Glocks rule on that front too :)

Captains1911
01-13-2011, 21:09
Are these the newest style of pmags? I don't have money for this, but with new possible legislation I just bought 6 last week.

According to their website they are the newest style, Rev. M

Daekwan
01-13-2011, 21:18
And I just got this email from them.. (you simply dont get better service than this!! gonna order 7 more)

Thanks for the order, this should ship out tomorrow. Thanks!

Joseph
“JoeBob”
JoeBobOutfitters.com (http://joeboboutfitters.com/)

Daekwan
01-13-2011, 21:41
Guys.. dont forget.. Free Hoody if you order over $150:<table class="fontT2 fontMedGray" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr class="msgHeaderContainer"><td id="0_messageHeaderLabelCell">
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr id="0_messageHeaderToContainer" class="msgHeaderContainer"><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr style="height: 2px;"><td style="height: 2px;">
</td><td style="height: 2px;">
</td></tr><tr id="0_messageHeaderAttachmentsContainer" class="msgHeaderContainer"><td style="text-align: right;">
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<style>_filtered { font-family: Calibri; }_filtered { font-family: Tahoma; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "serif"; color: black; }a:link, span.MsoHyperlink { color: blue; text-decoration: underline; }a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { color: purple; text-decoration: underline; }p.msochpdefault, li.msochpdefault, div.msochpdefault { margin-right: 0in; margin-left: 0in; font-size: 10pt; font-family: "serif"; }span.emailstyle17 { font-family: "sans-serif"; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); }span.EmailStyle19 { font-family: "sans-serif"; color: rgb(31, 73, 125); }.MsoChpDefault { font-size: 10pt; }_filtered { margin: 1in; }div.WordSection1 { }</style>Well if you DO reorder, within the next month or so, make sure to use our hoody sale. I’ve attached our flyer for it. If your order won’t clear $150, but will clear $50, select the hoody and throw it in your cart, and respond back to your invoice email and we’ll get it changed to free on your invoice as it won’t do this automatically. Your card isn’t charged until we process things, so you won’t ever be charged the higher amount. Thanks!

Joseph
“JoeBob”
JoeBobOutfiters.com (http://joeboboutfiters.com/)

RMTactical
01-13-2011, 21:43
Incredible price. Not sure how he is pulling it off.

NeverMore1701
01-13-2011, 21:50
Incredible price. Not sure how he is pulling it off.

Don't know, wish I could afford more!

Sportsfame18
01-13-2011, 23:22
should i order some if I dont have an Ar-15 yet?

StevieJ
01-13-2011, 23:43

It's not a bad idea. I don't own one either but I'm still thinking about it.

Alderak
01-14-2011, 00:29
I have this in my cart...

MAGPUL PMAG M16/AR15 BLACK WITH WINDOW - OD Green

are they going to be OD green or black?

branned
01-14-2011, 01:15
Just Got 7....thanks:supergrin:

Alaskapopo
01-14-2011, 02:18

Calm down. They try to intruduce a new assault weapons ban every year. We have a pro gun congress. There is no serious move or the political momentium to get any gun control laws passed right now.
Pat

Eurodriver
01-14-2011, 02:40
I love window PMAGs, it makes checking your round count easy and precise.

But a few months ago I was doing a shoot move communicate range at night and I realized when its so dark you are utilizing NVGs theres absolutely no way to check the round count on your magazine.

That really got my hamster wheel turning. What about tritium on the orange part of the mag spring? Just a small tiny amount not visible from more than 2 or 3 feet away? Hmm, Im just thinking out loud, but it was frustrating after shooting all day and being able to look at your mag to having that capability removed. It was like I was using USGI mags again :Gasp!:

fuzzy03cls
01-14-2011, 09:13
Non windows are $13 before coupon. I got 8 for $93.60. I don't like the windows

tx787
01-14-2011, 10:08

Why not?

JoeBobOutfitters
01-14-2011, 22:12
I have this in my cart...

MAGPUL PMAG M16/AR15 BLACK WITH WINDOW - OD Green

are they going to be OD green or black?

Originally, the magazines were added all as separate item codes. We then combined them all into option codes under a single product code. Apparently the "BLACK" wasn't dropped. We have since fixed this problem, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The people adding things to websites are not seasoned web designers, just shooters who sell stuff, and we sometimes goof up :supergrin:. The color ordered, and which will be sent to the customer, would be the color at the end which was picked in the drop down box.

Just an FYI. The sale has been...popular to say the least. We've got lots and lots of magazines en-route, and we'll hopefully get all the orders placed by today out next week. Expect ~1 week turn around time at max for orders to ship. We're getting them in as fast as our distributor can get them to us. The majority of our "JoeBob" crew is going to be at the SHOT show in Vegas next week, and only a skeleton crew doing shipping this next week. If you have any issues or problems, email is the best form of contact during the next week.

P.S. While I am not a "Glock only" type guy, I do have a G26 I carry IWB or in a tshirt holster. I've got a smorgasbord of pistols, primarily for carry use. An XD45 4" Service, P3AT, etc, etc. I'm a black rifle and black pistol kinda guy :cool:

NeverMore1701
01-14-2011, 22:27
Originally, the magazines were added all as separate item codes. We then combined them all into option codes under a single product code. Apparently the "BLACK" wasn't dropped. We have since fixed this problem, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The people adding things to websites are not seasoned web designers, just shooters who sell stuff, and we sometimes goof up :supergrin:. The color ordered, and which will be sent to the customer, would be the color at the end which was picked in the drop down box.

Just an FYI. The sale has been...popular to say the least. We've got lots and lots of magazines en-route, and we'll hopefully get all the orders placed by today out next week. Expect ~1 week turn around time at max for orders to ship. We're getting them in as fast as our distributor can get them to us. The majority of our "JoeBob" crew is going to be at the SHOT show in Vegas next week, and only a skeleton crew doing shipping this next week. If you have any issues or problems, email is the best form of contact during the next week.

P.S. While I am not a "Glock only" type guy, I do have a G26 I carry IWB or in a tshirt holster. I've got a smorgasbord of pistols, primarily for carry use. An XD45 4" Service, P3AT, etc, etc. I'm a black rifle and black pistol kinda guy :cool:

I gotta hand it to you for your customer service, I was very pleasantly surprised to get your call after my several failed attempts to order online. :thumbsup:

JoeBobOutfitters
01-14-2011, 22:56
I gotta hand it to you for your customer service, I was very pleasantly surprised to get your call after my several failed attempts to order online. :thumbsup:

If we're aware of problems, we generally try to make it less painless on the customer. I'm a firm believer in making a customer, not a sale. All my employees are also told to operate the same way http://glocktalk.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

polkhigh
01-15-2011, 00:10
Just ordered some Pmags and MOE grip. Got a free t-shirt and ordered some jerky as well.....

I can't remember when I've ever ordered tactical gear and jerky in the same order.....but I am looking forward to getting them both. YEAH!!!

Travelin' Jack
01-15-2011, 12:54
My order just showed up today... that was fast!

JoeBobOutfitters
01-15-2011, 12:58
My order just showed up today... that was fast!

Good deal :supergrin:

Just an FYI: We're doing damage control due to a hiccup in our ordering system from ~8AM-12PM this morning. The web cart was jacked up on the back-end, and customers weren't automatically receiving emails with invoice and were probably experiencing login problems with our webcart. This was on our webcart provider's server end, and all the data was still received. If someone placed a double order on accident due to this, we won't process both, and will contact them to confirm to cancel 1 of the orders. If someone experienced any problems or has any concerns, please contact us. Sorry :steamed:

NeverMore1701
01-15-2011, 13:08
Just got my 7, great deal and fast shipping, couldn't be happier!

fuzzy03cls
01-15-2011, 15:46
Mine isn't shipping till next week....But that's ok These mags are not getting used.

the iceman
01-16-2011, 20:05
Sweet!

Thanks!

Lee-online
01-20-2011, 20:42
I just ordered 6 mags, Moe guards and the AFG2 grip. I added some jerky to munch on while i add the grip and load the mags.

I did forget to add the hoody but i replied to the order conformation, so hopefully i get it.

I also added JoeBobs into my favorites. :patriot:

catalyst686
01-25-2011, 04:23
I got a few 30 round windowed mags, and a few 20 round mags, I received both orders within 2 days of ordering. Thanks JoeBob! I passed the business cards out to my buddies who will be ordering soon.

Nutt51
01-25-2011, 11:20
All kidding aside, I really do appreciate the heads up on
the mag sale, but I just spent the best part of $100.00.
I got some Magpul Pmags and a Magpul mid-length
MOE handguard.
Now I have to justify it to the little lady when the
package comes. If I threw in a card and a bag of M&M's,
I wonder how she would like a Magpul Valentines day
present.

JoeBobOutfitters
01-25-2011, 22:00
Thanks for the orders. We're trying to get them all out ASAP. Our distributor was back-ordered at times on different mags, so they've been coming in sparingly at times and other times in massive quantities. Some of the little ones are slipping out as we wait for larger quantities to complete larger orders. We've got a chitload coming in wed/thurs so we'll get a bunch out then.

Magpul has apparently has had a hard time keeping up with the recent demand with the hi-cap scare.

branned
01-25-2011, 22:03
All kidding aside, I really do appreciate the heads up on the mag sale, .

I also appreciate the heads up on the mag sale:supergrin:

Durden
01-25-2011, 23:08
Thanks for the orders. We're trying to get them all out ASAP. Our distributor was back-ordered at times on different mags, so they've been coming in sparingly at times and other times in massive quantities. Some of the little ones are slipping out as we wait for larger quantities to complete larger orders. We've got a chitload coming in wed/thurs so we'll get a bunch out then.

Magpul has apparently has had a hard time keeping up with the recent demand with the hi-cap scare.

I appreciate you not taking advantage of the political situation, JBO.

I will be placing an order for 5 or 6 pmags from you SPECIFICALLY because of this tomorrow. And my future needs will come to you, also.

20South
01-25-2011, 23:56
Big thumbs up Joe Bob! I got my 8 mags in no time, in spite of an initial letter that you were out. I will be ordering more and maybe enough to hit the t-shirt number this time!

StevieJ
01-26-2011, 02:41
Just went ahead and placed my order for 7.

Kcolg
01-26-2011, 22:14
OK I ordered about $200 worth of mags, what is the t-shirt deal? Gonna have to go back and check that.

JoeBobOutfitters
01-26-2011, 22:17
OK I ordered about $200 worth of mags, what is the t-shirt deal? Gonna have to go back and check that.

Email us your order number, and size/color preference and we can get it added to your order easily enough!

polkhigh
01-26-2011, 22:19

You get a free t-shirt with EVERY order. Just add it to your cart and it will be $0.

If you spend more than $150 you get a free hoody. Just add promo code "Hoody"

All around great deal!!! Thanks JoeBob!!

-P

Kcolg
01-26-2011, 22:21
Awesome! Going back to check your site and will email it to ya. Thanks again! You WILL have my future business!

edit:
Just sent ya the email.

glock031
01-27-2011, 16:53
Sure would be nice to see what a windowed p-mag looks like in person. Two orders out since i bought my first AR. One with delton, been on back order since 12/29. although listed as in stock. The other with joebob the night this thread started. Rerouted a mix up then hit my local ups again yesterday but called back again?????? Im having bad luck trying to order these on the net. I need mags!

Turbodreams
01-27-2011, 18:31
Nice, I was just about to buy a few from somewhere else. Only bought 4 though.

themighty9mm
01-27-2011, 19:12
Just ordered 8 mags. 4 windowed 4 non windowed. Diddnt read the shirt part of this thread. Do I get one? Or no?

branned
01-27-2011, 19:48
Just got 7 in mail:supergrin:

Glock21Owner
01-27-2011, 22:20

Do you sell to California LE?

JoeBobOutfitters
01-27-2011, 22:26
Just ordered 8 mags. 4 windowed 4 non windowed. Didnt read the shirt part of this thread. Do I get one? Or no?

Please email us with your order #, size, color, and style preference (JBT1, 2, 3, etc)

Do you sell to California LE?

We can do that if you'd like. Place your order, and then reply to the automated emailed invoice with a proof of ID, preferably from your DEPT issued email address. That won't be a problem :supergrin:

edit: To combine the "MAGS" coupon and the "HOODY" discount:

It won't allow it automatically to use BOTH coupons the way we have our coupons setup, otherwise stuff get janky with the way our cart figures up coupons.

Just put the hoody in your cart, and put in the order notes section that you want the hoody discount as well. We'll $0 the hoody, and resend you an updated invoice. You won't ever be charged for the hoody.

poodleshooter1
01-27-2011, 22:37
I got my ten mags and am going to order another ten or more.

Glock21Owner
01-27-2011, 23:09
We can do that if you'd like. Place your order, and then reply to the automated emailed invoice with a proof of ID, preferably from your DEPT issued email address. That won't be a problem :supergrin:

Could you tell me how to provide proof of ID? My dept email is no problem

JoeBobOutfitters
01-27-2011, 23:11
Could you tell me how to provide proof of ID? My dept email is no problem

Ehh, just send us your name and email it from your dept email. That'll be enough to verify for us to avoid any cali-nazi's SS policia pee pee slapping

polkhigh
01-28-2011, 20:19
Just received my 6 Pmags, MOE grip and some jerky. Thanks JoeBob!

onebadaxe
01-29-2011, 12:06
Ordered my mags. Great Deal!

GeorgiaGlockMan
01-30-2011, 20:20
wow! 8 or so mags AND some YHM parts that I need for an old foregrip on a new build plus a free T-shirt.

Can't wait.

Thanks JoeBob!

huskerbuttons
01-31-2011, 15:43
I ordered 7 Non windowed Pmags today. Now the wait begins.

branned
01-31-2011, 15:48
One bad thing is that my new Magazines do NOT fit in the M.O.L.L.E. II ACU/DCU/BDU( M-16) Six Magazine Bandolier:steamed: Darn:crying: They are too wide.

http://www.joesarmynavyonline.com/servlet/Detail?no=6892

Glocken-spiel
02-01-2011, 16:21
10% off with "mags" coupon code expired today. i was a couple of hours too late. dang pay day schedule.

Cineski
02-01-2011, 23:51
I just found this, too! So these are the latest and greatest and not 2nd's from PMag? I didn't know there were variations in designs?

Goodspeed(TPF)
02-02-2011, 00:38
10% off with "mags" coupon code expired today. i was a couple of hours too late. dang pay day schedule.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:

A day late and a dollar short.

Maybe Joe Bob is dun be gonna runnin a nuther coopon soon? :wavey:

JoeBobOutfitters
02-02-2011, 01:15

In the future, if you run into a similar issue, we have no problem with a customer selecting "money order" to hold an order/receive a sale price, and just mention in the order notes that you'll call with a credit card on X date. We don't mind this type of placeholder for an order...of course a month might be pushin it :supergrin:

I just found this, too! So these are the latest and greatest and not 2nd's from PMag? I didn't know there were variations in designs?

Nahhh we don't sell any refurb or factory 2nd's. Our mags come straight through one of the primary Magpul distributors. Same products.

Maybe Joe Bob is dun be gonna runnin a nuther coopon soon? :wavey:
You dun makin fun of us? :laughabove:

(On a serious note, and a very factual statement, I (JoeBob) got a 14 on my ACT's in grammar usage. So, if my English seems to be off a bit, blame the edumication system. I promise I'm not a dummy though :supergrin:)

StevieJ
02-02-2011, 01:24
Mine are supposed to be delivered tomorrow. We'll have to see how that goes with Snowpocalypse bearing down on us.

glock031
02-02-2011, 03:30
Received my mags. Nice stuff!

Fwdftw
02-02-2011, 07:13
I think u should run a 48 hour extension !

Cineski
02-02-2011, 08:36
+1 on this! Just 24 hours!!!

Goodspeed(TPF)
02-02-2011, 11:14
You dun makin fun of us? :laughabove:Whut an sir wil be a gettin me that there mo bettah pricin on dem dere magamazines? :supergrin:

P.S. In all seriousness, nice site you have there. It's bookmarked and I will be ordering something soon I imagine. Probably lots of somethings. -Goodspeed :wavey:

P.P.S Especially iffin that there coopon comes back.

PennaOhio
02-02-2011, 12:03
Please add me to the "Oops! I just found out, will the 10% discount be coming back again?" list.

Outstanding price.

Tech knight
02-02-2011, 12:22
If the price comes back I'll pick some up as well with the window!

JoeBobOutfitters
02-02-2011, 20:01
If we do a sale again, it won't be for 2 weeks+ until we get 100% caught up with backorders and whatnot. Our distributor hasn't shipped anything in 2 days, and our shipments that were shipped on Monday are at least a day behind schedule with the snows...aint helpin nuttin

If we do a sale, we'll post it here, but also generally send out a newsletter. You can sign up for newsletters here: (http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/MailingList_subscribe.asp). We don't sell any information or anything like that, and generally only send 2-3 newsletters a month, max.

Glocken-spiel
02-02-2011, 20:07
thanks for considering it. i'd like to take advantage of the 10% off offer.
i just signed up for your newsletter. here's hoping.

Fwdftw
02-02-2011, 20:09
im signing up too!

Goodspeed(TPF)
02-02-2011, 20:31
If we do a sale again, it won't be for 2 weeks+ until we get 100% caught up with backorders and whatnot. Our distributor hasn't shipped anything in 2 days, and our shipments that were shipped on Monday are at least a day behind schedule with the snows...aint helpin nuttin

If we do a sale, we'll post it here, but also generally send out a newsletter. You can sign up for newsletters here: (http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/MailingList_subscribe.asp). We don't sell any information or anything like that, and generally only send 2-3 newsletters a month, max.

OK Joe Bob. I dun signed up. :wavey:

Canucksvt
02-02-2011, 20:38
I just got my 7 black PMags with windows in today. Thanks JoeBob! Next time I gotta remember to add a t-shirt to my order. I hope you can offer these mags at this price again soon. I need more of em!

B.Reid
02-02-2011, 20:43
:wow:

deadmonkey90
02-02-2011, 20:45
already have 5, dont see the need for any more. my duty vest carries 4 plus one in my gun.

azatrox
02-02-2011, 21:30
i think u should run a 48 hour extension !

+1 on this! Just 24 hours!!!

please add me to the "oops! I just found out, will the 10% discount be coming back again?" list.

Outstanding price.

+4!!!

JoeBobOutfitters
02-04-2011, 10:13
Just a heads up, this bad midwest weather is causing all of our packages to get incredibly delayed...up to 4-5 days behind schedule even though they're already in transit. We haven't received a single shipment all week of Magpul items so...bear with us. Sorry for the delays.

azatrox
02-05-2011, 21:07
Just a heads up, this bad midwest weather is causing all of our packages to get incredibly delayed...up to 4-5 days behind schedule even though they're already in transit. We haven't received a single shipment all week of Magpul items so...bear with us. Sorry for the delays.

No problem...worth wating for!

Kcolg
02-05-2011, 22:44
I figured the storm would cause some issues... LOL Going on day 19, I'll keep waiting....

JoeBobOutfitters
02-06-2011, 17:10
I figured the storm would cause some issues... LOL Going on day 19, I'll keep waiting....

The storm messed up shipments from everyone but Spike's Tactical (Florida). RRA in Illinois, Magpul in TX, EGW in PA, etc were all held up at least 2-3 days. I love the Midwest weather and how it doesn't complicate retail sales at all :whistling:

JoeBobOutfitters
02-08-2011, 00:35
We got a TON of Magpul stuff hitting us tomorrow, and will get caught up on MOST magazines, except the black non windowed.

Alderak
02-08-2011, 04:13
I got my stuff from JoeBob fast and legit. I'm sure they are doing whatever they can to get their product out.

LDO
02-08-2011, 12:46
we got a ton of magpul stuff hitting us tomorrow, and will get caught up on most magazines, except the black non windowed.

rats!!!

hatidua
02-08-2011, 14:14
Great :steamed: I see this thread 24 hours after a box of Pmags arrived that I paid full-ticket for :steamed::steamed::steamed:

Kcolg
02-08-2011, 14:14
rats!!!

Flippin snow.... more of it comming my way right now.

JoeBobOutfitters
02-08-2011, 14:47
Flippin snow.... more of it comming my way right now.

Yep we're hoping it won't slow up any of the processes anymore. I know one of our scopes we shipped down to TX to a customer on the 28th still hasn't left OK City since the 1st...:shocked:

Tech knight
02-08-2011, 23:45
I'm still bummed I didn't get in on this one. I hope the snow clears so we can have another sale :D

19Glock
02-11-2011, 06:21
Received my mags very quickly. Thanks.

GeorgiaGlockMan
02-11-2011, 12:20
JoeBob - got my stuff pretty quick.

Thanks.

Nice T-Shirt too!

JoeBobOutfitters
02-11-2011, 19:43
Got some tracking information finally. Got another batch of mags(900 non windowed blacks alone) hitting us Tuesday or Wednesday. We should be caught up then :supergrin:

Lee-online
02-13-2011, 22:07
Is anyone still waiting for their order to arrive?

themighty9mm
02-15-2011, 02:51
Sure am...

onebadaxe
02-15-2011, 07:31

Me too, should be end of this week.

Truckee
02-15-2011, 09:22
Since this has turned into JoeBob's thread, I'll add my 0.02.

A-1 operation that has done nothing but right by me. Joseph's quick response to email etc. is simply top-notch, and actually quite refreshing.

onebadaxe
02-15-2011, 15:08
I just received an email with tracking info for my order.

Lee-online
02-15-2011, 17:15
I emailed and received a detailed explanation of why my order has not shipped and i was given a few options. I replied and stated i wanted to stick with my original order and was willing to wait.
All emails were replied to very quickly with all my questions answered.

I don't mind waiting for an item as long as i am informed of the status.

Good customer service is hard to find lately but JoeBoe is doing a good job.

LDO
02-15-2011, 17:21
I agree with you Lee, every time I've emailed or PM'd Joseph, I've gotten a quick reply.

Just got an email stating my order had shipped.:supergrin:

polkhigh
02-15-2011, 20:48
Since this has turned into JoeBob's thread, I'll add my 0.02.

A-1 operation that has done nothing but right by me. Joseph's quick response to email etc. is simply top-notch, and actually quite refreshing.

+1 to that...

JoeBobOutfitters
02-15-2011, 23:00
Besides a few straggling orders waiting on small odds and ends that are backordered, we're caught up...another 100+ package ship day :whistling:

Let us know if anyone needs stuff now or in the future..sorry again for the delays. We try to get orders out same day if possible, generally speaking.

themighty9mm
02-16-2011, 04:21
received tracking info. Will also add joebob was quick to reply to emails. Delays happen

Daekwan
02-16-2011, 10:03
Love the customer service from this site.. The mag prices (even without the 10% discount) are still just as good or better than anything else out there. I will continue to send customers you guys way.

G23Adam
02-16-2011, 16:16
Besides a few straggling orders waiting on small odds and ends that are backordered, we're caught up...another 100+ package ship day :whistling:

Let us know if anyone needs stuff now or in the future..sorry again for the delays. We try to get orders out same day if possible, generally speaking.

I am awaiting my order, Just got the tracking number!

poodleshooter1
02-18-2011, 21:58

Yeah, just the weather. I ordered a case back in the day and got it in just a few days, it was incredibly fast. I will be buying again from JoeBob.

In fact I'm trying to find a coupon code right now for me next case :)

LDO
02-18-2011, 21:59
order received today. Very pleased.