CCW Holder at the scene of AZ Wallgreens shooting [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : CCW Holder at the scene of AZ Wallgreens shooting

bikethief
01-13-2011, 19:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-3GTwalrGY&feature=player_embedded

Good mindset and excellent rebuttal to an obviously anti-gun anchor. Also good mindset but around 30 seconds too late. And why did he
"click the safety off his gun" while it was still holstered?

But GOOD JOB, sir. Pero next time, magsuklay ka naman bago magpa-interview.

Duckman1975
01-13-2011, 23:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-3GTwalrGY&feature=player_embedded

Good mindset and excellent rebuttal to an obviously anti-gun anchor. Also good mindset but around 30 seconds too late. And why did he

But GOOD JOB, sir. Pero next time, magsuklay ka naman bago magpa-interview.

A1 :supergrin:

saki1611
01-14-2011, 05:01
And why did he

it's a good tactical move bro, quite an advantage when it's necessary to draw his gun, just point and shoot, no difference carrying a revo, or a glock in condition 1. for sure he was wearing an OWB holster.

bikethief
01-14-2011, 13:22
Hmmm. I was just talking to another gun-nut friend and he said that this "off safe in holster" technique is actually taught by Gabe Suarez. A lot of what the guy was saying was also in line with Gabe's "Warrior Mentality." Could it be that this guy is a Suarez student?

atmarcella
01-14-2011, 19:10
great answer. simple and straight to the point.

Kaiser Soze
01-16-2011, 23:57
Thanks, sharing the video.

PMMA97
01-17-2011, 04:06
He mistook a gun wielding person as the shooter...buti na lang di nya binaril...

Majirap talaga makialam.

nra
01-23-2011, 11:03
Actualy you don't need CCW license for AZ, AK and VT. Anyone who can lawfully posses a gun can carry concealed in the three mentioned "free" states.

atmarcella
01-23-2011, 18:23
free state, how i wish the PI is a free state.

nra
01-28-2011, 23:04
free state, how i wish the PI is a free state.
IMO PI has a much more liberal gun laws than even AK, AZ or VT. You can not get a license to take your full auto short barreled M4 other than your house or transport to the range. In the PI you can have a PTCOR for just about anything under the sun. :cool: Got to love the PI gun laws.

atmarcella
01-30-2011, 19:11
its gonna cost you an arm and a leg, but yes.... maybe...im sure there are big shots out there w/ ptc's for their m4's.

so, PI is still not free, cos you have to pay hehe.

PMMA97
01-30-2011, 19:20
Sa Alaska 6 out of 10 may bitbit na baril.

Legal pa ang marijuana in certain places.

nra
02-09-2011, 08:43
My point is you can still have a PTCOR for you M4. Not so even in the three "free" states. Although it cost $$$ to do it in the PI, but it is possible. I love the PI!
its gonna cost you an arm and a leg, but yes.... maybe...im sure there are big shots out there w/ ptc's for their m4's.

so, PI is still not free, cos you have to pay hehe.

theTactician
02-21-2011, 15:27
Actualy you don't need CCW license for AZ, AK and VT. Anyone who can lawfully posses a gun can carry concealed in the three mentioned "free" states.

I wish they'd include the state of IL too... how i wish... :supergrin: