C&E Gun shows? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : C&E Gun shows?

ashnic
01-19-2011, 12:42
Anyone ever went to these shows? There is one local and just wondering if would be worth the time to drive down to it...The one I am talking about is in Wilmington Ohio..

LarryD1130
01-19-2011, 12:58
I go to these shows literally all the time. They come by me every couple of months and I go every time just for the hell of it. You can get a dollar off coupon on there website and it's only $7 to get in. It's a decent gun show. Some nice guns, gear, and beef jerkey. I bought most of my guns from these shows. There are deals to be found but you have to look around. Sometimes you buy something and see it cheaper two rows over.

Magicmanmb
01-19-2011, 13:46
Down here they are mostly flea market shows.

zhix
01-19-2011, 14:04
I go to these shows literally all the time. They come by me every couple of months and I go every time just for the hell of it. You can get a dollar off coupon on there website and it's only $7 to get in. It's a decent gun show. Some nice guns, gear, and beef jerkey. I bought most of my guns from these shows. There are deals to be found but you have to look around. Sometimes you buy something and see it cheaper two rows over.

I go to the same ones in PGH. I usually walk the whole show comparing prices before deciding what to buy. It seems to me theres almost no in between- prices are either rediculously high or a great deal.

In my experience gun shows are hit or miss, though generally C&E shows around here are decent. I will go to any show at least once to check it out if its under an hour drive.

ashnic
01-19-2011, 14:25
Thanks for the info...