Speer gold dots [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Speer gold dots

12dmax
01-19-2011, 17:10
I must be out of touch with things, whats up with SGDHP's? I cant find em anywhere. Looking for 10mm 165 and 180 gr. Please fill me in!

T

robert91922
02-01-2011, 04:00
Can't find them at european retailers as well :dunno:

12dmax
02-01-2011, 05:06
found some yesterday, gotta love those little ma and pa shops sometimes they have exactly what you need! Told him to give me a little time to work up some loads with these and if they trip my trigger why I'd be back to take the rest of em off his hands. He hadnt sold any in quite some time.

robert91922
02-01-2011, 08:05
found some yesterday, gotta love those little ma and pa shops sometimes they have exactly what you need! Told him to give me a little time to work up some loads with these and if they trip my trigger why I'd be back to take the rest of em off his hands. He hadnt sold any in quite some time.
You wouldn't fail if you bought more because GD bullets are the best for SD again human attackers. Beside that it's an old stock and they are surely cheaper than at big retailers. Grab 'em!
If I was not so far away and bullets too heavy for shipping I would ask you to buy some for me as well :embarassed: