Shot Show video of the Benelli SNT collapsible stock [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Shot Show video of the Benelli SNT collapsible stock

mixflip
01-23-2011, 15:39
I took some video of the Benelli SNT collapsible stock! I love it. I just hope the street price isnt ridiculous? I should have asked a rep how much it will sell for? I remember seeing some guy on ebay selling one for $600!!!!!! I have no idea how he got it???

Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDnI6RcQAA0

ericridebike
01-23-2011, 16:20
I want one!!!!

aippi
01-23-2011, 16:53
Solid looking stock and seems to have the perfect adjustment, and fast. I can see the benifits of this one, the stock that is.

Victoriagotagun
01-23-2011, 16:57
I would be surprised if they do actually offer those for sale for a reasonable price. They have been advertising the SNT with a collapsible stock for a while now but I believe they only offered it for LE/Gov sales.

aippi
01-23-2011, 17:31
If a guy was selling one of these stocks on E-bay before they were offered there is a chance it was counterfiet. They counterfiet this stuff and get it out there faster then the manufactures can.

mixflip
01-23-2011, 19:27
Yeah its crazy how fast China can make counterfeit stuff? I bought some (fake) Magpul MBUS sights 2 months before they were even on the American market? They even had all the brand markings??? The detents sucked since they didnt have any and they would lose zero after a few rounds down range. I sold them ASAP.

mdfd
01-23-2011, 21:12
very cool! I like collapsible stocks, they offer a nice customized fit for me.... and contrary to what one of the comments said about it flying off the shoulder - that has NEVER happened to me. My bet is that person either has the wrong adjustment or just needs more training with it....

mixflip
01-23-2011, 22:44
Its training for sure. If you put the toe of the buttstock in the "pocket" just below your clavicle along with a proper cheek weld...the shotgun aint going anywhere. (thats 4 points of contact on the gun, 2 hands, your face, and your shoulder)

blaster_54738
01-24-2011, 09:41
tagged to watch at work because my computer is a p.o.s. but i'm sure I'LL WANT ONE!!

ScrappyDoo
01-25-2011, 21:00
WHEN are they coming and HOW MUCH--- I have been waiting to fulfill my SNT needs sinxe I sold my Supernova "blacktical"'24" turkey in August. This is why! I'm totally ordering one asap , put a limbsaver on tbe baxk ... Mmm mmm !

ScrappyDoo
02-01-2011, 14:05
BUMP - Does anyone know if indeed the Benelli SNT is now available with the adjustable stock yet? I am interested check that very interested in one of these, no info so far in Jersey

triggerjerk
02-01-2011, 15:15
They pop up from time to time on the benelli forum.

mixflip
02-01-2011, 20:02
I didnt get to ask a rep about them since I was just passing through the Benelli booth quickly. If it was at shot show then I would assume its a product that should be coming out soon this year? I have no idea how some of these stocks are being sold on the Benelli forums?

BBJones
02-01-2011, 22:11
they have been out for a while. they go for $500+ on benelli forums. Wondering if they will be made available to the mass market. Best source to find out is benelli forums.

LASTRESORT20
02-01-2011, 22:15
N-i-c-e !

mdfd
02-02-2011, 11:51
they have been out for a while. they go for $500+ on benelli forums. Wondering if they will be made available to the mass market. Best source to find out is benelli forums.

$500+ for a collapsable shoulder stock?!?!:faint:

BBJones
02-02-2011, 13:54
$500+ for a collapsable shoulder stock?!?!:faint:

I think because only limited availability. If made widely available I would assume they would be much cheaper. Benelli is notoriously bad about releasing OEM upgrades and parts.

ScrappyDoo
02-02-2011, 18:55
Yeah and Benelli pricing is all fcked up. When I bought the Supernova but NOT the Tactical, and assumed I would buy the tactical barrel, like 18.5" with ghost ring sights etc... I found out, it was going to be $550 for the 18.5" barrel with a front post (the rear wou;ld have to be separate, via putting a rail on te receiver and adding a ghost ring aperature rear) ... or what is it, $450 for an entire new shotgun? I got my $600 Supernova 24" fiber optic turkey pistol grip gun for like $329 at Dick's, they were willing to order the Tac for $399 at the time. and $550 for a barrel?!?!?!?>

And I heard about limited avail for the M4 (or M2 Tactical) adjustable pistol grip stock due to now only sold to LEO.MIL , to the tune of 500-1000 per. For thre stock. Why even bother. You could call up Choate and commission them to design you something custom made.

ScrappyDoo
02-10-2011, 14:22
I just called Benelli to see when this would be coming out. Lady says it's not ever been done for the SNT. I Say , you mean other than at the SHOT SHOW? she says absolutely wasn't there , i say yes it was. She puts me on hold and comes back and says IF it was at Shot it was an LE model someone had As a display for showing LE agencies what they could get custom. Whays the deal here ?

BBJones
02-10-2011, 14:36
Everything she said is what I always heard. I doubt they will be commercially available. Thus why they go for $500+ when they come up for sale. They are takeoffs of LE guns that are relatively rare to begin with.

mixflip
02-11-2011, 13:24
Thanks for the research Scrappy, I should have took the time to ask about it when I was there. That explains alot.