What are the Military/LEO discounts for BCM, DD, Noveske, LMT [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What are the Military/LEO discounts for BCM, DD, Noveske, LMT

USMCSGT ARMYMP OHLEO
01-23-2011, 18:38
Does anyone know the Military/LEO discounts for BCM, DD, Noveske, LMT are?

are they on jsut rifles or accessories or both??

surf
01-23-2011, 18:57
Does anyone know the Military/LEO discounts for BCM, DD, Noveske, LMT are?

are they on jsut rifles or accessories or both??BCM - None that I am aware of for individual LEO purchase direct from them. Departmental or larger group buys you would have to contact them.

DD - Individual Officer purchase from their site is 10% off of retail. However often dealer pricing can be cheaper as it may be more than 10% less then retail. Again contact them for departmental or large quantity purchase.

Noveske is 10% and they regulate prices via their dealers, so 10% is about it. For department or group buys contact them.

LMT - Is also around 10% on average.

Pretty much with the low prices on rifles the LEO pricing is not that dramatic. When the Obama scare drove up pricing the percent was larger as LEO pricing generally remained the same as dealers were charging an arm and a leg.

USMCSGT ARMYMP OHLEO
01-23-2011, 19:07
BCM - None that I am aware of for individual LEO purchase direct from them. Departmental or larger group buys you would have to contact them.

DD - Individual Officer purchase from their site is 10% off of retail. However often dealer pricing can be cheaper as it may be more than 10% less then retail. Again contact them for departmental or large quantity purchase.

Noveske is 10% and they regulate prices via their dealers, so 10% is about it. For department or group buys contact them.

LMT - Is also around 10% on average.

Pretty much with the low prices on rifles the LEO pricing is not that dramatic. When the Obama scare drove up pricing the percent was larger as LEO pricing generally remained the same as dealers were charging an arm and a leg.

Great thanks for the info

boomhower
01-23-2011, 20:15
When I was shopping pretty much everyone I checked could be bought cheaper from a dealer than the factory with discount. There aren't and Glock like LEO AR deals out there that I could fine. DSGarms has a really nice discount on most of their accessories.

IQof1
01-25-2011, 18:01
DSG Arms offers 10% as well.

BCM is awesome discount or not.

Quentin Defense is a top notch company that i believe offers a mil/leo discount

Broncovan
01-25-2011, 22:07
DSG Arms offers 10% as well.

BCM is awesome discount or not.

Quentin Defense is a top notch company that i believe offers a mil/leo discount

DSG's discount is better than 10% on a lot of their stuff. I bought a stripped Noveske lower from them for $30 off their regular price. :supergrin:

Their Pmags are $3.40 or so off their regular price too.

I emailed them a picture of the front of my ID card and the next time I logged in to my account, the discounts were there. I do all the business I can with them. Great people, great prices.

If you register with Brownells, when they asked about profession, I checked military and get some pretty good discounts there also.

boomhower
01-25-2011, 22:13
DSG's discount is better than 10% on a lot of their stuff. I bought a stripped Noveske lower from them for $30 off their regular price. :supergrin:

I emailed them a picture of the front of my ID card and the next time I logged in to my account, the discounts were there. I do all the business I can with them. Great people, great prices.

If you register with Brownells, when they asked about profession, I checked military and get some pretty good discounts there also.

You don't even have to send them a copy of your I.D., I won't do that for a discount. All you have to do is send DSG an email from you work email address.

USMCSGT ARMYMP OHLEO
01-26-2011, 06:31

I already sent them my ID and they changed the prices (I was on a role sending my ID to many companys since thats what they would take)...def good deals on certian things here too