Importing/shipping once-fired brass from usa [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Importing/shipping once-fired brass from usa

Toby1006Glock
01-29-2011, 22:47
Hi BOGs, is it legal to import/ship via balikbayan box once-fired 9mm brass from the US to the Philippines? A friend of mine has accumulated so much brass and wants to give it to me, we're talking balikbayan box full. Just worried we might in trouble. Your advise would be appreciated. God bless!

Kaiser Soze
01-29-2011, 23:08
Hi BOGs, is it legal to import/ship via balikbayan box once-fired 9mm brass from the US to the Philippines? A friend of mine has accumulated so much brass and wants to give it to me, we're talking balikbayan box full. Just worried we might in trouble. Your advise would be appreciated. God bless!

Hi Toby1006Glock, I'm afraid that although your friend means well (I also have relatives that offered the same, I guess being a gun nut is in the blood) importation of firearms parts, ammunition components, etc without the respective papers is illegal. I was able to hear from a Customs official that accessories like slings etc will no longer be allowed as well...:crying:

Toby1006Glock
01-30-2011, 08:38
Hi Toby1006Glock, I'm afraid that although your friend means well (I also have relatives that offered the same, I guess being a gun nut is in the blood) importation of firearms parts, ammunition components, etc without the respective papers is illegal. I was able to hear from a Customs official that accessories like slings etc will no longer be allowed as well...:crying:

Thanks for the reply. Just tempted with one balikbayan box full of 9mm brass all for FREE. God bless!

Kaiser Soze
01-30-2011, 16:37
No problem

PMMA97
01-30-2011, 18:05
Pati yung shipper sasabit sa BATF.