Who's a RRA fan? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Who's a RRA fan?

glock2740
01-31-2011, 21:20
Down to M&P or RRA. I've owned an M&PA before and liked it alot, but I've heard great stuff about the RRA AR's, but have never got to shoot one. Thouts? Pros and cons on either? Thanks.

Quigley
01-31-2011, 21:24
I have a RRA complete lower with the 2-stage trigger. The trigger is amazing. I put a Stag upper on it for the chrome lined barrel and the whole set up shoots like a charm. Have put about 1000rounds through it without a single hiccup.

DustyJacket
01-31-2011, 22:07
I had an RRA .308 and it was great. Shot sub-MOA with a scope. Only reason I traded it in was to go to a suppressed bolt-action form.

I still have my RRA 9mm AR pistol - a real hoot to shoot, and good quality.

RMTactical
02-01-2011, 00:11
For target or varmint work, RRA is great.

Between the two that you mentioned, I would prefer the M&P15 though, more reliable.

glock2740
02-01-2011, 07:34
For target or varmint work, RRA is great.

Between the two that you mentioned, I would prefer the M&P15 though, more reliable.
I just read some stuff about chrome lined barrels last night and the RRA I want doesn't have one. Hence the 1"MOA@100yds. But, the M&P does. They're making what is basically a 15A with a quad rail now. It's $69 more than the 15A, which is what my last quad rail cost, that I had on my 15A. Leaning towards the 15T, just for the full length rail and free floated barrel, but trying to justify the extra $300. It does come with flip up front and rear sights, which I like, so the extra money may be worth it.

volsbear
02-01-2011, 07:48
I have a Rock River Arms Pro-Series Government. It has run flawlessly. It does have a chrome lined barrel.

*I was at a range once and a Rock River rep was there (I live two hours from Rock River's location). Some guy asked him if he had to break in his barrel because he heard that was a requirement. The Rock River guy looked at this rifle and said, "Nope, it's chromed-lined. You're good to go." The looked a little surprise so the Rock River guy followed him with "Look, if you can trash my barrel. I'll GIVE YOU two complete rifles. I dare you to kill it."

Guy ran like 3,000 rounds through a brand new barrel as fast as he could. No luck.

glock2740
02-01-2011, 08:17
I have a Rock River Arms Pro-Series Government. It has run flawlessly. It does have a chrome lined barrel.

*I was at a range once and a Rock River rep was there (I live two hours from Rock River's location). Some guy asked him if he had to break in his barrel because he heard that was a requirement. The Rock River guy looked at this rifle and said, "Nope, it's chromed-lined. You're good to go." The looked a little surprise so the Rock River guy followed him with "Look, if you can trash my barrel. I'll GIVE YOU two complete rifles. I dare you to kill it."

Guy ran like 3,000 rounds through a brand new barrel as fast as he could. No luck.
Some RRA's do have chrome lined barrels but some of their models don't.

volsbear
02-01-2011, 08:19
Some RRA's do have chrome lined barrels but some of their models don't.

Yes... I know. You definitely want the chrome lined barrel.

Rinspeed
02-01-2011, 08:37
I'm not sure about the newer ones but my early RRA has been great.

TexanOutWest
02-01-2011, 09:12
I have a RRA complete lower with the 2-stage trigger. The trigger is amazing. I put a Stag upper on it for the chrome lined barrel and the whole set up shoots like a charm.

I'm in the other boat here. I've got an RRA Tactical CAR A4 upper half and BCG on an Ameetec lower with an RRA NM 2-stage trigger. To date, my Ameetec parts have been flawless; however, it seems Ameetec got in some legal troubles for a patent issue and their website now leads to American Spirit Arms. I suppose in this day and age they believe that adding some level of patriotism to their corporate identity will help them sell product. Anyway, +1 for RRA based on my experience.

Tex

ijacek
02-01-2011, 09:24
I have had the Entry Tactical for the few years now and it has been 100% on duty, training, Basic SWAT School and 3-Gun week long class.

My SWAT team recently switched to the 10.5 inch suppressed, full auto RRA guns, and those have been very reliable as well.

That being said, between the two OP listed, RRA all the way... but then again I just bought a Colt 6920 and I like it a lot.

in the pic - TOP SWAT issued w/suppressor, EOtech and Surefire; BOTTOM - my Entry Tactical

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/jac3k/2rrasurefire.jpg

surf
02-01-2011, 10:27
The M&P will give you slightly better tested parts and build quality in some components. Their standard chrome lined barrels are a toss up, except RRA has varminter barrels. You need to understand the difference in a stainless barrel and chrome lined barrel and your needs. They are intended to serve different purposes.

If I were going to pick one in a standard chrme lined barrel I would go with the M&P no doubt.

UniversalBrow06
02-01-2011, 10:50
Interesting comments, I have long been a big fan of the old RRA 1911's and have wondered how the ARs stacked up against the competition. Seems like two different worlds entirely.

crazymoose
02-01-2011, 11:40
Interesting comments, I have long been a big fan of the old RRA 1911's and have wondered how the ARs stacked up against the competition. Seems like two different worlds entirely.

Definitely. Their 1911s were works of art. Their rifles are pretty good, but nowhere near the standout products that their pistols were.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ezterra
02-01-2011, 13:53
I've had my RRA Entry Tactical since 2004. I haven't kept track of rounds shot through it, but I would guess it's somewhere in the 8000 round range. It has been used for varmint hunting, tac rifle matches, and taking rifle classes. The only issue I had was during a rifle class. I wanted to test it's durability. So I didn't clean or lube it during the class. At the start of the second day, I had two FTE with the case stuck in the chamber. I swabbed out the chamber, lubed up the bolt and BCG, and I was good to go for the rest of the day.

I don't know if this was a failure inherent to the RRA or if any other gun would have suffered the same effects. I will say that the morning of the second day was in the low 40s. So I can see how the old lube got gummy when sitting in the cold.

Other than that, I am comfortable recommending a RRA. It has been running great and I haven't had any parts breakage. Just keep it lubed, which I would think goes for any AR.

20South
02-01-2011, 14:51
I bought an RRA Entry Tactical a few years ago and it has been flawless. Its also my only AR so I cant compare it to anything, but mine has run and shot everything I have thrown at it.

To be fair, I only hunt paper and steel with it. One day do I plan on running it in a 3 gun.

maxniman
02-01-2011, 18:32
my rra has run flawlessly
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc123/maxniman/DSC05027s2.jpg

nipperwolf
02-01-2011, 18:39
my rra has run flawlessly
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc123/maxniman/DSC05027s2.jpg

Where's the front sight?

boomhower
02-01-2011, 19:02
I'd stick with the M&P.

20South
02-01-2011, 23:08
Only RRA truly supports a hard chrome treatment...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hdman30
02-02-2011, 11:22
I have a RRA upper with a S&W lower. Got 3k plus rounds through it, including a Farnam Urban Rifle course. I never had a problem with the rifle. A great buy for the money.

ghostman1960
02-02-2011, 11:35
I used a stripped RRA lower for my last build. I really like it. It went together easily and has no wobble at all between it and the BCM upper I used.

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/ghostman1961/DSCF2201-1.jpg
http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/ghostman1961/DSCF2213.jpg

Cobra21
02-02-2011, 13:44
Ghost, Can I ask what you paid for your stripped RRA lower? Getting ready to start my first (and possibly last depending how it goes) build and have settled on the RRA stripped lower to get things kicked off.

38 Super Fan
02-02-2011, 14:58
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n602/hackman1911/RRAsX3004.jpg

I'm a bit of an RRA fan. :) They're ARs aren't on the level that their 1911s were, but they're still pretty darn good. I like their Wylde chambers, nice feature, I run a little of both 5.56 and .223 through mine.

I'm planning to pick up another AR eventually, probably another RRA, this time with a free floated 24" barrel. Kind of a varmint/target set-up, should be fun to plink around with.

Captains1911
02-02-2011, 16:49
I am not a fan of RRA, there are better options for the same or less price.

ghostman1960
02-02-2011, 17:26
Ghost, Can I ask what you paid for your stripped RRA lower? Getting ready to start my first (and possibly last depending how it goes) build and have settled on the RRA stripped lower to get things kicked off.

I got it from a local guy has them for $100.00. I also got a RRA LPK from him for $75.00 for a total of $175.00 OTD. I think you will like it. The finish on mine is flawless and it went together in a snap. I was really pleased about the lack of wobble between it and the upper.

Zombie Steve
02-02-2011, 17:45
I have a lightweight mid length upper from RRA. It runs just like it's supposed to. I did have an issue with the indexing of the barrel when I got it (kind of important on an A2), but they re-barreled it and sent it back in about 2 weeks, so I'd say their customer service was good. It shouldn't have happened, but they made it right on their dime, so no complaints here. I'd buy another I found something I liked.

mr.scott
02-02-2011, 19:51
So the people that have RRA's like them. the people that don't have them and don't have any 1st hand experience with them don't because they aren't tops on "The Chart"

I've had my RRA Entry for 4 or 5 years now. I haven't had any problems with roughly 2500 rounds through it, and I clean it about once a year.
The trigger is the best out of the box trigger I've used on an AR.
I've handled obviously, RRA, Colt, Smith and Wesson, YHM, Bushmaster, DPMS, Delton, DTI, BCM and a some home brew guns, and honestly, fit and function wise, they were all good guns.

You'll come to notice the more you read about AR's that people will bad mouth stuff they have no experience with and retell stories they read on the internet as proof. They will say if a company that isn't "tier 1" on "the chart" has an issue it's because that company sucks and can't make crap.
But if a "tier 1" gun has a problem, they will say it's a fluke and that you should just give the mfger time to make it right.

crazymoose
02-02-2011, 20:10
So the people that have RRA's like them. the people that don't have them and don't have any 1st hand experience with them don't because they aren't tops on "The Chart"

I've had my RRA Entry for 4 or 5 years now. I haven't had any problems with roughly 2500 rounds through it, and I clean it about once a year.
The trigger is the best out of the box trigger I've used on an AR.
I've handled obviously, RRA, Colt, Smith and Wesson, YHM, Bushmaster, DPMS, Delton, DTI, BCM and a some home brew guns, and honestly, fit and function wise, they were all good guns.

You'll come to notice the more you read about AR's that people will bad mouth stuff they have no experience with and retell stories they read on the internet as proof. They will say if a company that isn't "tier 1" on "the chart" has an issue it's because that company sucks and can't make crap.
But if a "tier 1" gun has a problem, they will say it's a fluke and that you should just give the mfger time to make it right.

I've owned several RRA products. Pretty good rifles, but they do take some shortcuts that I'm not crazy about. Chroming the bore of a 4140 or CMV barrel shouldn't be optional unless you're talking about a match rifle. 1:9 twist is ridiculous given the popularity of heavier ammo. Also not crazy about the fact that they use commercial receiver extensions. Some of the criteria on "the chart" are there for good reason.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ugly_Jerry
02-03-2011, 08:43
I have three RRA lowers and have used two of them for my BCM uppers. The fit between the two is nice and tight.

SigFTW
02-03-2011, 10:33
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]--> Shot a S&W and bought a RRA :), I have no regrets!!
The two stage trigger is the best out of the box.

ronin.45
02-04-2011, 09:04
I've had two RRAs and both have been excellent. I use them for 3-gun and steel plate competitions. Thousands of rounds with no issues.