Remington 870 Wingmaster [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Remington 870 Wingmaster

seanmo117
02-02-2011, 19:14
I hope i'm in the right forum, I need some advice for a shotgun I was thinking about purchasing. It's Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 guage pump with 2-3/4 vent rib. a 28" barrel and choke. The seller is asking for $375 the gun is in good condition minus some cosmetic scratches on the butt stock. and it is used. Thank you so much for your advice, and I'm sorry if i'm in the wrong forum.:wavey:

aippi
02-02-2011, 19:30
Right place. Much depends on the model as some had higher grade stock sets. Other then that it is simply and 870 and $375 is a little high for a standard Wingmaster. Not out of reach high but many go for from $250 to $350 depending on stocks and condition. A picture or two would help since guys can't see the weapon. It also depends on where you are in the country as to price as in some places there are more gun shops and pawn shops to look for these used weapons in and with supply being more the prices are lower. Since you have seen it, go to www.gunbroker.com (http://www.gunbroker.com) and search "Wingmaster". Look at the pictures and prices of those weapons and compare. Buying the one you posted about will be cheaper since there is no shipping or ffl transfer so keep that in mind when comparing prices.

seanmo117
02-02-2011, 20:03
wow that is very insightful, thanks. i will see what is going on at gunbroker.com. the pictures are of low quality so no point of uploading them, i'm going to see it in person this weekend and make my decision.