New gun store acworth [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New gun store acworth

Logan.45
02-05-2011, 20:59
Lakeside guns in acworth is open and a very nice shop. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. Gunsmith on staff, knows glocks like the back of his hand. Owner was present and very talkative and professional. 3335 n. Cobb parkway. Near best buy. I compared prices with other shops in area, lakeside has lowest prices. Check it out for yourself.

Mrs. Algaroth
02-13-2011, 18:04
Lakeside guns in acworth is open and a very nice shop. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. Gunsmith on staff, knows glocks like the back of his hand. Owner was present and very talkative and professional. 3335 n. Cobb parkway. Near best buy. I compared prices with other shops in area, lakeside has lowest prices. Check it out for yourself.

I've got a Gen 3 G23 on layaway there - my first gun :D

edit: and yes, it was a steal

FillYerHands
02-14-2011, 11:51
I have stopped by a couple of times. I agree, they have great prices, and seem to have a lot of accessories.

Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't it be called "Lakeside Glocks?" I didn't notice a lot of other brands. Not that I mind.

I have a planned purchase coming up, and I plan to use them, either directly, or as an FFL if I can't get a deal. (It's not a Glock, sorry.)

cjanderson09
03-05-2011, 10:09
I have just recently purchesed a remanufacterd glock 22 from lakeside guns total price under $500 really pleased with there seliction price and knowlage I do all my shoping there now feels like home

Adam5
03-06-2011, 00:53
I have just recently purchesed a remanufacterd glock 22 from lakeside guns total price under $500 really pleased with there seliction price and knowlage I do all my shoping there now feels like home

I would hope that a refurbished one would be under $400. You can get a new for about $460 through the GSSF purchase program, including the GSSF membership.

FillYerHands
03-07-2011, 12:04
Here we are a month after my previous post. They have really updated the store. Where it used to just about all Glocks, there are a lot more brands of pistols. They also carry a full line of AR's from Head Down Products (http://www.headdownproducts.com/shop/index.cfm), which was also nice to see, and to handle. They are located in Powder Springs, and do a lot of advertising on the Gun Dudes podcast.

So I bought myself a new Browning Buck Mark .22 pistol Saturday, a replacement for one I had to sell a few years ago.

Very enjoyable buying experience, great price. Ask for Bear.

Now if I can just remember where I put all the spare magazines and the red dot scope I used to use on the old Buck Mark. . . .

TrybalRage
03-20-2011, 20:53
I stopped by for the first time today (that they were actually open), very nice store, very friendly staff. Prices for the guns seemed decent too. FFL transfers for $25. I will definitely be doing some shopping there in the future.

FillYerHands
03-21-2011, 10:22
I think I finally found a way to keep my wife out of Michael's. I offer to ride along, I'll just duck into Lakeside Guns while you're there. Worked twice this weekend.