AmeriGlo night-sights and my Glocks [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : AmeriGlo night-sights and my Glocks

Sonnytoo
02-08-2011, 13:55
DannyR keeps talking about AmeriGlo, so I ordered two night-sight front sights for my G19 and G36. Got taller than stock as my guns shoot high, for me, at 25 yds.
Received them UPS yesterday, with free wrench. EXCEPT, the package labeling identified them as other than what I'd ordered.
Without opening the individual packages, I called Rick at AmeriGlo; said I had a problem, and I have a GSSF shoot (Orlando) this wkend. He said "No Problem." If there's a mistake, he would 2nd-day Air the correct sights to me by Wednesday or Thursday.
I opened both packets and they miked out to be what I'd ordered. GREAT!
Rick apologized for any inconvenience, said they had experienced some mislabeling and were now on track again.
They installed easily, a bit of Blue LocTite, and I'm ready.
HURRAY FOR AMERIGLO. And thanks to DannyR for showing me the way to a good product and good people.
S2

DannyR
02-08-2011, 14:14
Owner Rick Callahan is a true Southern gentleman.:cool:

tuf8seconds
02-08-2011, 14:35
DannyR,

How much are thoes night sights???

RayB
02-08-2011, 14:55
There's good product, and there's good people. AmeriGlo has both going for them!

AmeriGlo also offers more styles of night sights than anybody else out there!

I see no downside...

--Ray

DannyR
02-08-2011, 15:01
Ameriglo offers many options in night sights. See them all at www.ameriglo.com and enter "Glocktalk" in the discount area for a 20% discount off your entire order.

tuf8seconds
02-08-2011, 15:45
Ameriglo offers many options in night sights. See them all at www.ameriglo.com (http://www.ameriglo.com) and enter "Glocktalk" in the discount area for a 20% discount off your entire order.

OK DannyR...you the man. Now, how in the world am I supposed to know which sites I want???? Classic, Pro, Pro Operator, Operator or Supressor...how do I choose????? Where can I see them on display near Daytona Beach, FL????

DannyR
02-08-2011, 16:11
The "Classic" may be most popular. Suppressor sights are extra tall to "see" over a suppressor. Tritium vials used are made by Trijicon.