Goodies from brownell's [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Goodies from brownell's

mainegunner
02-09-2011, 14:24
Well I just received my wilson combat +2 extension and a xs big dot sight for my 870P today. I just installed the +2 ext and will bring my 870P to work tomorrow to install the sight. All I need now is a good sling to use during training classes or at the range and this baby is good to go.

sgt-spam
02-09-2011, 15:28
Are you going to use a clamp with that extension?

mainegunner
02-09-2011, 15:37
I was not planning on it. I know aippi uses these +2 extensions on his builds and I don't believe he has a problem with them I could be wrong. This will strickly be a home defense weapon. I will run it through a couple of shotguns classes this spring sometime. I have a remington 870P. The wilson +2 ext doesn't come flush to the end of the barrel it's probably an inch from the end of the barrel.

sgt-spam
02-09-2011, 15:59
Sounds like a great setup!

Brownells recently sent me a Wilson Combat +2, Clark Custom mag bracket, and a Wilson Combat oversized safety.

I promptly sent it all out to AIPPI for refinishing. Can't wait to see his work!

-gunut-
02-09-2011, 16:02
Sounds good! I don't run a sling on my shotgun. I don't carry my shotgun around in the woods so a sling will only get in my way during reloading, etc.

Post up a pic!