Glock 23 night sights [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock 23 night sights

ashecht
02-13-2011, 10:51
need opinions on whether this is good deal on Ebay.
TRUGLO GLOCK NIGHT SIGHTS TRITIUM TFO TG131GT1

69.99 or make an offer, +3.95 shipping. They are green/green and are for a Gen3 G23. I know there are more expensive ones on the market but I dont want to spend a ton of money. Any help would be appreciated! PM or email me. Thanks!

Glock4President
02-13-2011, 10:59
If your going to get the tru glows, I think you can get 20% off at a certain site just for being a gt member. I like the glock oem night sites myself. Glock warranties them for 15 year to a lifetime. And their tennifer treated, so they will match your gun. Maybe someone will post the website with the deal.

SCC
02-13-2011, 11:02
If your going to get the tru glows, I think you can get 20% off at a certain site just for being a gt member. I like the glock oem night sites myself. Glock warranties them for 15 year to a lifetime. And their tennifer treated, so they will match your gun. Maybe someone will post the website with the deal.
I'm with you on the GNS

PlayboyPenguin
02-13-2011, 11:48
Are you going to install them yourself? If so you might save a few bucks this way. If not you might as well buy them locally for a few dollars more because most dealers will install them for free if you buy the sights from them. I paid about $12 more than that for mine installed on my G29.

ashecht
02-13-2011, 11:59
found mepros at Optics planet for $79 shipped. Good deal? I guess I dont know diddly about night sights, which brand is best, where to buy them, discounts available to GT members. Help folks!

Supatroopaa
02-13-2011, 12:19
If you're going to spring the money for sights, make sure you love them - especially if you're going to carry with the gun you put them on.

That being said, it isn't the sights that make the gun accurate; it is how you shoot with them. I can be accurate with any sights given some range time.

My sights on my usual carry weapons (G23 and G30SF) are both the XS Big Dots. I was a bit weary of spending the extra money for these because I figured "sights are sights, what makes them worth the $100?" - but the install took 15 minutes and my target acquisition times improved phenomenally. I would recommend these sights as good defensive night sights for your carry weapon.