Lasermax uni-max micro [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Lasermax uni-max micro

Reb56
02-14-2011, 22:28
I just purchased this laser for my G19. It was in my price range and its a lasermax, didn't think I could go wrong with it. I have not had a chance to go to the range and sight it in yet so I really can't say to much about it yet. Just wondering if anyone else has one and whats their thoughts on it.

HK45Mark23
02-14-2011, 22:30
I have an UNI-MAX on my class III shotgun, it is great!!! Enjoy

bentbiker
02-15-2011, 02:10
Did you see the other thread currently active? http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1281025

capecodcowboy
03-05-2011, 13:39
:needspics:

GaleForce
03-05-2011, 22:54
I've been waiting FOREVER for someone to post a picture of this laser on a Glock. I even contacted all the major retailers and asked if they could put one on a G19 (which is the Glock I have, will add more Glocks soon) so I could see what it looks like. They all declined my request I guess either because they didn't have a gun they could use or they didn't want to open the packaging. I really want to see what this thing looks like on a G19 so I can decide if it is tiny enough to not impede any function of the gun but still large enough to be able to be operated somewhat easily (I know it won't be as easy as a laser that goes all the way back to the trigger guard).