*** GrassRoots Gorillas CALL TO ACTION! ***H. 3292 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : *** GrassRoots Gorillas CALL TO ACTION! ***H. 3292

Glockrunner
02-15-2011, 06:34
TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS. We need as many gun rights supporters as possible to attend this meeting.

The GrassRoots Gorillas who answer this call can be the deciding factor which convinces the politicians to make some long sought after improvements to SC gun laws.

The House Judiciary General Laws subcommittee has scheduled a meeting on Thursday February 17, 2011 at 9am in room 516 of the Blatt building to discuss H. 3292.

H. 3292 is a very important bill which - if amended properly - could change SC gun laws for the better in a number of ways (open carry, restaurant carry, prohibit employers from banning guns in stored employee's vehicle, etc.) GrassRoots has proposed amendments to fix the problems with H. 3292.

If you have not already read the GrassRoots analysis of H. 3292 please read it at
http://www.scfirearms.org/Legislative/H3292_analysis.pdf

If this meeting is packed full of GrassRoots Gorillas, it just might convince the members of the subcommittee to adopt the GrassRoots proposed amendments to H. 3292 and recommend the bill for passage.

Gorillas should meet on Thursday February 17, 2011 no later than 8:45am near the statue of Strom Thurmond on the statehouse grounds. Contact me with any questions.

Bill Rentiers
Executive Officer

ranger88
02-15-2011, 16:12
I'll try my best to be there.

-Andy

Glockrunner
02-17-2011, 06:20
BTT
I have prior commitments with the State Dept or I too would be there!