DoD officer charged with enticing teen for sex [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : DoD officer charged with enticing teen for sex

JohnnyReb
02-26-2011, 19:42
A Department of Defense rookie police officer was arrested after he arranged to get off work to have sex with a 13-year-old boy, according to charging documents. Matthew K. McMullen, 26, was arrested after he arrived at the prearranged meeting site in D.C. with a loaded pistol in his vehicle.

McMullen, of Waldorf, was charged with enticing a minor to engage in sex. He faces a penalty of at least 10 years in prison if convicted. He remained behind bars Tuesday, and his first court appearance is scheduled from 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.

A Navy spokesman said McMullen has worked at the Patuxent River Naval Air Station in St. Mary's County since September.

According to charging documents, McMullen on Friday logged on to a Web site under the screen name "HKtop123," and sent a message to an undercover cop that read: "I'm as perved as they come."

McMullen began having an online conversation with the undercover officer, who was posing as someone who was offering a teenage boy for sex. McMullen said he had sex with boys as young as 15 years old, court documents said.

McMullen said he wanted to meet with the boy that afternoon but he had to go to work.

McMullen then texted his supervisor, who gave him permission to begin his work four hours later than scheduled.

McMullen agreed to meet with the man at a fast-food restaurant in D.C., and engage in a brief sex act with the undercover officer to prove that neither of them was working as a law enforcement officer. Then they'd go to a nearby apartment where the 13-year-old boy was waiting.

McMullen was arrested by members of the child exploitation task force. Officers searched McMullen's car and found a loaded Glock 9 mm semiautomatic pistol in the trunk. McMullen said the gun was not his service weapon.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/crime-punishment/2011/02/dod-officer-charged-enticing-teen-sex

txleapd
02-26-2011, 19:48
What a scumbag. :steamed:

Wil Ufgood
02-26-2011, 19:52
What a scumbag. :steamed:

What a ****ing scumbag:steamed::steamed:

MeefZah
02-26-2011, 20:06
I bet fifty other applicants for his job got the "**** you" letter from DOD so that ****bag could get hired.

Vigilant
02-26-2011, 20:23
So, now he spends the next ten years of his life in PCon, living in pretty much a resort behind bars, watching TV and pumping the weight machine all day at our expense. Probably going to and from the shower in his boxer shorts, with the fly to the rear to advertise. I don't see much justice there.

Also, I agree, this does not speak well for their screening methods.

glock192327
02-26-2011, 20:31
Amazing you guys, enforcers of the law, you've already convicted this guy without due process! You should be ashamed.

Ah, what the hell, castrate the guy and have a beer. Wood ya arrest me if I brought the knife?

msu_grad_121
02-26-2011, 20:53
I bet fifty other applicants for his job got the "**** you" letter from DOD so that ****bag could get hired.

DON'T REMIND ME!!! I just got TWO from them yesterday... :steamed:

Panzergrenadier1979
02-26-2011, 21:03

Exactly what I thought. :steamed:

Angry Fist
02-26-2011, 21:06
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2006/10/29/ba_lifers_0120a_fl.jpg

nikerret
02-26-2011, 21:10
Words escape me, but F him.

McMullen agreed to meet with the man at a fast-food restaurant in D.C., and engage in a brief sex act with the undercover officer to prove that neither of them was working as a law enforcement officer. Then they'd go to a nearby apartment where the 13-year-old boy was waiting.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/crime-punishment/2011/02/dod-officer-charged-enticing-teen-sex

How does this work?

Newcop761
02-26-2011, 21:17
Thanks for ****ting all over the badge.

http://www.toonpool.com/user/997/files/hang_yourself_cell_attorney_621565.jpg

blackwater P226
02-26-2011, 21:24
Well there is always bad seeds, funny how they all seem to end up at jobs like this,,,or accountants :rofl:

Angry Fist
02-26-2011, 21:25
Well there is always bad seeds, funny how they all seem to end up at jobs like this,,,or accountants :rofl:
Or the Priesthood.

DaBigBR
02-26-2011, 21:27
Classy.

What a disgrace.

MarcDW
02-26-2011, 21:40
I wonder how someone like this can slip through the polygraph and psychological test or doesn't the DOD require this?

TBO
02-26-2011, 22:50
http://www.forum-tvs.ru/style_emoticons/default/guillotine.gif

msu_grad_121
02-26-2011, 22:54
I wonder how someone like this can slip through the polygraph and psychological test or doesn't the DOD require this?

I'm sure they require a psych, but I don't think a polygraph. Or at least, I'm not sure. I don't know a single department in Michigan that requires one, for example.

Rohniss
02-26-2011, 23:01
Seriously? Who conducted this guys psych. eval?

As for the scrote, do the right thing for once, off yourself before the trial.

Vigilant
02-26-2011, 23:04
Amazing you guys, enforcers of the law, you've already convicted this guy without due process! You should be ashamed.

Ah, what the hell, castrate the guy and have a beer. Wood ya arrest me if I brought the knife?

Yes, amazing. Funny thing is, I'll bet my reputation as a gentleman that if one of us had expressed such a thought, you, or someone else, would have chimed in and accused that person of 'sticking up for their own'.

I hear there's a really cool thread about Starbucks in GNG as we speak..... :upeyes:

Sundown
02-27-2011, 00:30

I hired on at the end of 2007 with no psyche or poly. I was there for about a month, attending their academy, when I resigned. With the kind of operation they were running, this type of thing happening does not surprise me. There were many good people there, don't get me wrong, but it was such a shabby organization that I didn't want to be associated with it any longer than absolutely necessary.

Still, trash like that make every decent cop, or human for that matter, look bad.

shubble72
02-27-2011, 00:38
amazing

lawman800
02-27-2011, 01:43
McMullen agreed to meet with the man at a fast-food restaurant in D.C., and engage in a brief sex act with the undercover officer to prove that neither of them was working as a law enforcement officer.

The article didn't state whether the arrest happened before or after the "brief" sex act.

I would not volunteer for that UC gig.:whistling:

MarcDW
02-27-2011, 02:52
The article didn't state whether the arrest happened before or after the "brief" sex act...
I would think that being there are the other prior internet activity would be sufficient and they hucked him there.

lawman800
02-27-2011, 03:00
I would think that being there are the other prior internet activity would be sufficient and they hucked him there.

That was a joke... saying the UC guy had to engage in the act with the huckster as part of his job.:whistling:

4949shooter
02-27-2011, 03:55
This ****bag should rot in hell.

Ajon412
02-27-2011, 10:57
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2006/10/29/ba_lifers_0120a_fl.jpg

"Come on in, the waters fine"........What I'm thinking has already been said....:steamed:

glock192327
02-27-2011, 11:48
Yes, amazing. Funny thing is, I'll bet my reputation as a gentleman that if one of us had expressed such a thought, you, or someone else, would have chimed in and accused that person of 'sticking up for their own'.

I hear there's a really cool thread about Starbucks in GNG as we speak..... :upeyes:

What makes you think you have a clue how I would chime in sir?

jpa
02-27-2011, 12:54
For a second there I thought it said his screen name was "HKMark23".....that woulda been f'd up.

obxemt
02-27-2011, 14:37
Or the Priesthood.

Almost as lame as a cop/donut joke.

But you guys are so harsh, because that's how he's wired. It's not a choice, it's who he was created to be. Who would choose to be like that? Blah blah blah...

Funny how shallow the homo argument becomes when minors enter the equation.

Vigilant
02-27-2011, 15:12
Almost as lame as a cop/donut joke.

But you guys are so harsh, because that's how he's wired. It's not a choice, it's who he was created to be. Who would choose to be like that? Blah blah blah...

Funny how shallow the homo argument becomes when minors enter the equation.

Amen! :thumbsup:

JohnnyReb
08-23-2011, 15:55
An update to an old story http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/07/matthew-mcmullen-former-pentagon-police-officer-sentenced-for-child-sex-offense-63560.html