trucking w/concealed carry [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : trucking w/concealed carry

ghostrider88
02-28-2011, 09:19
Mas big fan
I work a night job delivering to company stores,I do have a NC CCP we have all looked through the dot hand book and found nothing refering to firearms, my company has a 0 firearms policy but my life is more important to me than my job. Have you ever encountered a situation where someone doing this type of work had to youse force to stop a threat. For some reason every bum low life scum bag sees a truck driver and has to aproach us, would like to pass on some good info to my fellow drivers thanks. T

Mas Ayoob
02-28-2011, 22:30
Brother ghost, you're gonna have to go state by state and review the law with an attorney who specializes in this type of case and practices in the state in question.

That said, the general history seems to be that when you are legal to carry within the eyes of the law but not allowed to under the rules of employment, when the gun comes to light you can USUALLY expect to keep your permit but lose your job. May not seem fair, but it is what it is. And keeping your life is, of course, most important of all.

best,
Mas