A+ for Lone Wolf Distributors and Glock Factory Night Sights. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A+ for Lone Wolf Distributors and Glock Factory Night Sights.

Slayer
03-02-2011, 15:36
I ordered some Glock factory night sights from Lone Wolf Distributors a while back. I received the sights along with a few other parts I ordered as well 2 or 3 weeks ago. I installed the sights myself and took my G22 out to see how it was shooting. I found out it was shooting about 1 1/2" high. I then took my stock plastic sights and compared the height of those to the new sights and found my rear sight was higher than my stock plastic sight was. Then I noticed the rear factory glock night sight was for a .45/10mm according to the lines on the sight.

I went back to the house and looked at my invoice and it said I ordered a 6.5 rear sight not a 6.9. I wasn't happy about it so after putting my plastic rear sight back on I emailed LWD to see if they could resolve this problem for me. I read on a piece of paper that came with my parts that they could only be returned if in unused condition. I was honest about it and told them that I had already installed the 6.9 on my G22. Also that I didn't notice it was the wrong sight until after a trip to the range. Then a day or two later I noticed a email saying they sent me the right rear night sight and had a paid postage envelope included so I could send the 6.9 rear sight back.

I got the new rear sight and it was the right one. I am very impressed with LWD that they will take care of their customers. I will be buying from them again and would recommend them to any of my friends.

BTW if this isn't the right place for this please move it. Thanks!

HotRoderX
03-02-2011, 16:27
I like lonewolf also I had asked a question on the forum about shipping and one of there reps answered me on the forum. This level of customer service really blew me away its way way beyond what most companies give if any

LoneWolfMarketing
03-02-2011, 16:47
Thanks for the support, we like hearing the good news.

BleedNOrange
03-03-2011, 09:27
I ordered some Glock factory night sights from Lone Wolf Distributors a while back. I received the sights along with a few other parts I ordered as well 2 or 3 weeks ago. I installed the sights myself and took my G22 out to see how it was shooting. I found out it was shooting about 1 1/2" high. I then took my stock plastic sights and compared the height of those to the new sights and found my rear sight was higher than my stock plastic sight was. Then I noticed the rear factory glock night sight was for a .45/10mm according to the lines on the sight.

I went back to the house and looked at my invoice and it said I ordered a 6.5 rear sight not a 6.9. I wasn't happy about it so after putting my plastic rear sight back on I emailed LWD to see if they could resolve this problem for me. I read on a piece of paper that came with my parts that they could only be returned if in unused condition. I was honest about it and told them that I had already installed the 6.9 on my G22. Also that I didn't notice it was the wrong sight until after a trip to the range. Then a day or two later I noticed a email saying they sent me the right rear night sight and had a paid postage envelope included so I could send the 6.9 rear sight back.

I got the new rear sight and it was the right one. I am very impressed with LWD that they will take care of their customers. I will be buying from them again and would recommend them to any of my friends.

BTW if this isn't the right place for this please move it. Thanks!
I have ordered from then several times. Never had a bad experience at all. I love my LWD .357 sig barrel for my G27. Accurate and never even a hiccup.

Braden
03-03-2011, 10:23
I like LWD. I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from them over the years and they've always been quick to get it to me and I've never had any problems with any of my orders.

LoneWolfMarketing
03-07-2011, 11:12
Thanks for all the kind words guys!