Desert Storm Edition [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Desert Storm Edition

swjr72
03-03-2011, 08:23
I need to know what the value on Desert Storm Edition would be worth. The one I have is #93 and had all the paperwork with it. Can anyone help me out on a value for this one.

Thanks

chewbackup
03-03-2011, 13:28
I saw one go on Gunbroker a couple years back in somewhere in the $500 range. There is one on Gbroker now, with a very likey an unrealistic reserve, it has been reposted countless times. I think the bidding has gotten up close to the 800 range, the seller reserve has never been met - so who knows. I had bid on it, but the reserve is more than, I or all the other bidders want to pay. It is not the rarest Glock on the planet, but do to the fact that it has "New World Order" stamped on it - some people get all jazzed up. It is also the only factory engraved glock that has engraving on the top of the slide.

As far as value goes, I am sure it is hit or miss on the market as it dictates. If I found one in th 6-700 range, I would buy it. A while back there were some reports of some people paying in the thousands range, so who knows.

My pencil barrel G17, or ported gen 1 17L, or my uber sweet GSG9 Glock P9M are rarer, they just dont maybe have the cool factor of a factory special issue!