Wilson Combat +2 mag ext [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Combat +2 mag ext

glockrod
03-03-2011, 12:30
Have been looking on there website at the "plain" +2 extension, but they have been out of stock for a month or more. Can the sling mounting bracket be removed from the models that have them, effectively making them a "plain" unit?

I wanted to get the part directly from Wilson because they have free shipping over $100 and I was going to add a Mesa side saddle to the order(which they show having in stock). This has been the least expensive way to purchase both of these units, either together or seperately. I have to watch every dollar I spend lately.

Can someone go hit Bill Wilson on the arm and tell him to get with the program!!:rofl:

Rod

sgt-spam
03-03-2011, 12:41
The extension with sling mount is not removable unless you cut it out, but then you have that extra ring around the extension.

I have one with the left mount sling (right hand shooter) and don't care for it but can't get myself to cut it off.

The extension itself seems to be pretty solid and works well. Put 90 rounds through mine the other day and it didn't loosen at all.

I prefer to order from Brownells because of their OUTSTANDING return policy.

glockrod
03-04-2011, 14:17
I dont think I will get one to do any cutting either.

And thanks for the barrel. It does great!!

Rod

mainegunner
03-05-2011, 03:59
I ordered mine from brownells also because wilson was out of stock. So far seems to be working great.