Cheaper Than Dirt Interview [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cheaper Than Dirt Interview

LoneWolfMarketing
03-18-2011, 11:20
Cheaper Than Dirt recently interviewed the owner of Lone Wolf, JR, and its now live here:

http://cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?p=7139

It may give you some insight as to where we are heading in the future.

windplex
03-18-2011, 11:30
appreciate the info, update and products. good work!

engineer151515
03-18-2011, 11:38
Notes on the G9 Carbine:
It’s based on an AR, but it takes Glock magazines and it will run 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and .45 GAP on one platform, and then we’ve got .

Would make a nice little Carbine for my Glocks (including my G37 45GAP). Probably just have to interchange barrels. That would be sweet.

LoneWolfMarketing
03-18-2011, 11:41
Yep, swap uppers (bolt and barrel but might as well keep a full upper on hand) and you can have a carbine to match all your glocks.

apacheaws
03-18-2011, 14:00
Very cool! I have a friend who asked me to help him pick out a .45 ACP carbine a few months ago.. I've been steering him towards a cx4 or a Thompson, but now that I've seen this I'm gonna make sure he gets one of yours! I think I might need to get one too!

Gotta question, though: While browsing your site, I couldn't find the .45 ACP/10mm lower receiver. Am I blind, or is it not listed yet? If it isn't listed, do you have a release time-frame set in mind?

Also, will you be making .45 ACP upper receivers? If so, when will they be released? If not, what brand would you recommend?

LoneWolfMarketing
03-18-2011, 14:38
Very cool! I have a friend who asked me to help him pick out a .45 ACP carbine a few months ago.. I've been steering him towards a cx4 or a Thompson, but now that I've seen this I'm gonna make sure he gets one of yours! I think I might need to get one too!

Gotta question, though: While browsing your site, I couldn't find the .45 ACP/10mm lower receiver. Am I blind, or is it not listed yet? If it isn't listed, do you have a release time-frame set in mind?

Also, will you be making .45 ACP upper receivers? If so, when will they be released? If not, what brand would you recommend?

We do not have the 10mm on the site yet. The 9mm's will come out first. The 10mm's will follow at a later date but rest assured they are in the pipeline.

apacheaws
03-18-2011, 15:01
We do not have the 10mm on the site yet. The 9mm's will come out first. The 10mm's will follow at a later date but rest assured they are in the pipeline.

Ah, good deal, and thanks for the response.

Brianharless13
03-18-2011, 17:58
I really dig that G9 Carbine!!! Definitely going to have to start setting coins back to be able to purchase one.