Massage by a gay LMT? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Massage by a gay LMT?

Batesmotel
03-18-2011, 15:20
Assuming that everything is strictly professional...

Do you feel there is a difference in a man getting a massage from a gay male Licensed Massage Therapist and a woman getting a massage from a straight male LMT?

A colleague thinks my LMT is gay and feels I should not go to him. (I use him because he is an expert at dealing with injuries and was recommended by my doctor) He thinks it is quite different that my wife's LMT is straight. I want your opinions and I am going to show him this thread. My guy is strictly professional and I see no reason to stop using him.

Yeah, I posted in furball for a reason.

RichardB
03-19-2011, 08:23
It probably depends on what he is massaging. If you are not sexually threatened or nervous about it then it pays to get the best possible treatment. Let your colleague work out his own therapy issues separately.

AlexHassin
03-24-2011, 20:45
sounds like your colleague is the one whith an issue. if it does not bother you whats the diffrence?

Kingarthurhk
03-27-2011, 05:20
It probably depends on what he is massaging. If you are not sexually threatened or nervous about it then it pays to get the best possible treatment. Let your colleague work out his own therapy issues separately.

Pretty much.

AK_Stick
03-27-2011, 10:55
I wouldn't go to a gay LMT, but if you don't mind, then by all means pay the guy who you feel does the best job.

wrenrj1
03-27-2011, 10:58
Not that there's anything wrong with it...

Dandapani
03-27-2011, 11:14
It all depends what body parts are being massaged.

vikingsoftpaw
03-28-2011, 04:06
How do you know hes Gay? Is he wearing asschaps?

He's just a health professional. What make you think he'd be interested in 'hitting' you.

ChuteTheMall
03-28-2011, 05:48
Familiarity with the equipment?

:aodnsb:

j/k, it actually sounds like no big deal. This thread does not deliver.

Glock1911
04-01-2011, 16:01
You are being massaged by a man?!

DWARREN123
04-01-2011, 17:38
If he does a good jprofessional job and you are happy then no problem in my opinion.
What if your wifes LMT was a lesbian?

saltydog452
04-01-2011, 17:47
W/O direct first hand knowledge, just how do you know that someone is a homosexual, or a prost?

If you can't prove it, it didn't happen.

salty

rhikdavis
04-01-2011, 18:35
What happens in Vegas....

ChuteTheMall
04-01-2011, 19:29
What if your wifes LMT was a lesbian?

:needspics:

powderhead
04-03-2011, 07:20
I am a male. I prefer being touched by women, even a lesbian one, over being touched by men - straight or gay.

jpa
04-03-2011, 08:44
Or the reverse could happen....you could think he's gay and he's not!

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/jerseycity/index.ssf?/base/news-11/130094793260281.xml&coll=3

Jersey City woman's claim that breasts and buttocks massage she consented to at gym was improper leads to charge of criminal sexual contact against massage therapist

Thursday, March 24, 2011
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER
A 20-year-old Jersey City woman who consented to having her breasts and buttocks massaged at a Downtown Jersey City health club said she thought the practice was normal and felt okay having it done since she believed the male massage therapist was gay.

But after someone told her club that the 30-year-old masseur has a girlfriend, she filed a police complaint alleging sexual criminal contact.

The suspect, a Kensington Avenue resident in Jersey City, made his first appearance on the charge in Central Judicial Processing court in Jersey City yesterday via video link from Hudson County jail. He appeared shocked when he was told the charge.

The woman said she was receiving a massage at Club H Fitness, on Christopher Columbus Drive, at about 3:15 p.m. Tuesday when the massage therapist asked her if she wanted her "glutes and breasts" massaged, reports said, adding that she says he told her it was a regular practice.

She consented and the massage therapist removed all her clothing and proceeded, reports said.

She told police she felt uncomfortable but "was under the impression that it was a regular practice" and she believed the suspect "was of a homosexual orientation," reports said.

Later she told her father, who called the club and police, reports said, adding that the victim's boyfriend works at the club. After someone told her the therapist has a girlfriend and the club manager told her the massage was not proper, she filed charges, reports said.

The victim said she has had numerous massages, including ones administered by the suspect, and had never been touched that way, reports said. A warrant for the man's arrest was signed at 8:44 p.m. Tuesday.

The club manager told police the suspect told him the woman had consented to having her breasts and buttocks massaged and that it was a normal massage practice, reports said.

When the massage therapist appeared in court yesterday, Hudson County Assistant Prosecutor Howard Bell told the judge that "due to some statements made by the victim, there are some potential problems with the case."

"What should I do now, I am completely surprised," the suspect said in court. "Should I say something?" The public defender advised him to remain silent.

The massage therapist was ordered released on his own recognizance. CJP Judge Richard Nieto ordered he have no contact with the woman and told him he would be notified by mail of his next court date.

Reached by phone last night, the club manager declined further comment.

Joel Lewis, a massage therapist with Massage Envy on Maxwell Lane in Hoboken, said yesterday it is not unusual for massage therapists to massage the buttocks or glutes, assuming the client consents.

But a special certification that requires certain course work is needed to perform breast massages, he said.

"They (massage therapists) are not allowed to touch that (breasts) unless they are certified," Lewis said. "Whether the massage therapist is gay or straight doesn't matter."

Legba
04-03-2011, 14:52
A happy ending is a happy ending. :whistling:

ubimow
04-05-2011, 06:10
A happy ending is a happy ending. :whistling:

:rofl::rofl:

ChuteTheMall
04-05-2011, 06:20
But a special certification that requires certain course work is needed to perform breast massages, he said.

Gotta do lotsa homework.:whistling:

hoven88
04-05-2011, 07:55
Gays like "normal" people can be professionals also.

Woofie
05-30-2011, 14:25
Gays like "normal" people can be professionals also.

Lies. They're all flamboyant and wear assless chaps and hold their wrists funny and talk with a lithp and their only method of transportation is via the gay pride parades that tour the towns of Am'r'ca.

eracer
05-30-2011, 14:42
Gay physician doing prostate exams?

Gay dentist?

Gay barber?

I wouldn't worry about any of them, or a gay LMT, any more than women should worry about getting a pap smear done by a married OB/GYN.

Sheesh...

Ruggles
05-30-2011, 20:11
"Not that there's anything wrong with it...."

"I think I felt it move" :rofl:

Gotta love George :supergrin:

DWARREN123
05-30-2011, 21:04
A professional is a professional and a freak is a freak, sexual orientation does not matter. Good folks are good folks no matter what!

squiddie545
05-31-2011, 06:57
[QUOTE=jpa;17157239

Jersey City woman's claim that breasts and buttocks massage she consented to at gym was improper leads to charge of criminal sexual contact against massage therapist
[/QUOTE]

this chick is stupid.

In any case, as long as the LMT is professional, then there is no problem. If he is offering a happy ending, then gay or not this is a problem.

have you guys ever been examined by a lesbian urologist? I hear they can get kind of rough. (I am kidding here folks).

bsg1
06-03-2011, 22:26
Assuming that everything is strictly professional...

Do you feel there is a difference in a man getting a massage from a gay male Licensed Massage Therapist and a woman getting a massage from a straight male LMT?

A colleague thinks my LMT is gay and feels I should not go to him. (I use him because he is an expert at dealing with injuries and was recommended by my doctor) He thinks it is quite different that my wife's LMT is straight. I want your opinions and I am going to show him this thread. My guy is strictly professional and I see no reason to stop using him.

you live at the Bates Motel? what does your mom say? :shocked:

shellster
06-04-2011, 16:51
Depends on the type of massage. If it's a professional massage and he keeps it professional then, what does it matter?

If it's...the other kind of massage, than he should know what he's doing :P

PATRICE
06-05-2011, 18:10

ncglock19
06-23-2011, 13:04
(I use him because he is an expert at dealing with injuries and was recommended by my doctor)

^^ THIS ^^

Your doctor recommends him and he deals with your problems efficiently. I'd quit having any discussions with your friend on the situation and count yourself lucky you've found a LMT that helps you.

nc19

smokeross
06-23-2011, 23:29
Lies. They're all flamboyant and wear assless chaps and hold their wrists funny and talk with a lithp and their only method of transportation is via the gay pride parades that tour the towns of Am'r'ca.
Sorry, I would run for my life if some dude wanted to 'massage' me. No way I would ever be able to 'relax and enjoy it'.
Same with the airline groping. If they want me to step aside for the groping, it better not be a 'dude'. If someone needs to feel me up, it will be a female. And not just any female. She better be fit and good looking. Plus, she gots to have big &&&&s, like a this. Cheech and Chong.

smokeross
06-23-2011, 23:48
What you have to ask yourself is, "Is he packing?" And is it concealed or open? Does he plan to use it? Will he use it on me? Can I handle a caliber that large? Will it kick? Will it hurt? How many rounds? Is it a Magnum? How long is the barrel? How should I grip it? Squeeze or jerk? What if it goes off too soon?

smokeross
06-23-2011, 23:57
I'll probably get an "INFARCTION" for that one, but what will the wife say if he comes home and says he had 'an accidental discharge?" O.K. 2 infarctions.

smokeross
06-24-2011, 00:41
Pretty sure this thread has nowhere to go, except down hill. BATESMOTEL must have a sense of humor.

EmbryRiddle
06-24-2011, 06:25
What you have to ask yourself is, "Is he packing?" And is it concealed or open? Does he plan to use it? Will he use it on me? Can I handle a caliber that large? Will it kick? Will it hurt? How many rounds? Is it a Magnum? How long is the barrel? How should I grip it? Squeeze or jerk? What if it goes off too soon?

:laughabove: you probably will get an infraction, but it will be worth it...too funny

smokeross
06-24-2011, 08:24
It's furball forum. Everyone is supposed to have a sense of humor, right? Right?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
07-03-2011, 02:05
Did it move?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXvPqOGujXc

fitz4609
07-19-2011, 23:42
Can she file a complaint against her gynecologist and have him arrested as well?

Both the LMT and the MD have training and a license issued by the state, and she consented to the exam/procedure.

She had a man arrested, hauled off to jail, finger printed, photographed, and wearing a orange jumpsuit for a few days.
Upon his arrest he would lose his concealed permit (suspension of disbelief as it was NJ), and a permanent arrest record. He will have to go before the state board of massage therapy or in the case of an MD the medical board.

Where is the justification in the judge signing an arrest warrant?
This sounds funny but, being touched with consent by a licensed professional; chiropractor, physical therapist, etc and having them jailed is no laughing matter. I can't believe her complaint could be taken seriously.

Woofie
07-20-2011, 09:35
Sorry, I would run for my life if some dude wanted to 'massage' me. No way I would ever be able to 'relax and enjoy it'.
Same with the airline groping. If they want me to step aside for the groping, it better not be a 'dude'. If someone needs to feel me up, it will be a female. And not just any female. She better be fit and good looking. Plus, she gots to have big &&&&s, like a this. Cheech and Chong.

I wouldn't consider a massage from a dude either, but that is due to my own discomfort, and not out of worry that he is gay. As far as current medical science is concerned, teh h0m0 is not contagious. And I'm not worried that every gay man is out to take my butt virginity by force.

Good luck with your plan about the TSA groping. You should also try it out with the real cops who who end up arresting you over it, too.

steveksux
07-20-2011, 22:35
Sorry to hear about your injuries, best of luck with the treatment. I'm sure I speak for all of us in wishing your story has a happy ending...

But seriously, as long as it's not an injury to your prostate that needs massaging, should not be an issue if it doesn't bother you.

Randy

Noles26
07-21-2011, 23:38
Go to the best, sexual preference shouldn't matter.

Electrikkoolaid
07-22-2011, 00:30
Go ahead.

You know you're curious.

janice6
07-22-2011, 00:36
If he's professional about his work, go to him.

fitz4609
08-20-2011, 18:21
I called the newspaper and the New Jersey Board of Medicine.

I proclaimed to be with the National Association of Gay and Lesbian Massage Therapists.

The paper gave me some info but not much. I did not know how to access the state or county system of arrested persons, so that was a dead end.

Next I called the state board and was directed to the Board of Nursing that controls massage therapists.
I got the blow off until I stated I was just doing some fact finding for the National Association. I got transferred in two minutes to the Asst Director that denied any knowledge of the event. I read the article and gave dates and the address in the paper. She stated that any therapist that was arrested would be automatically flagged to the board for review.
Finally I got to the point it made sense. A Certified massage therapist has a license from the state and can rub your boobs, butt or junk. Anybody else is NOT a Certified massage tharapist and can do whatever. So Certified means trained and state licensed and non Certified means you got on the job training. Maybe. So, he did overstep his bounds, by what I got from the board. I have a state medical license so this stuff meant a little to me.

crsuribe
08-26-2011, 23:40
Well with the gay LMT at least you know you can still hire his services even if you don't have any money...

itstime
08-27-2011, 00:11
If this LMT is doing a good job who cares. Im sure he is doing everything in a professional manner or your post would have different questions In it. Keep it professional and let him do his job.

steveksux
08-27-2011, 15:36
Sorry to hear about your injuries, best of luck with the treatment. I'm sure I speak for all of us in wishing your story has a happy ending...

But seriously, as long as it's not an injury to your prostate that needs massaging, should not be an issue if it doesn't bother you.

Randy

I said... I'm sure I speak for all of us in wishing your story has a happy ending... :rofl:

You guys are slow on the draw...
Or I'm just not funny.. :embarassed:

Randy

janice6
08-27-2011, 15:45
If the work done by a licensed therapist is acceptable, It shouldn't make any difference what his "orientation" is nor his political views, nor CCW opinions.

If the therapist does something against your wishes, tell them and if need be, charges.

DannyB
09-23-2011, 21:30
I have a long lost cousin, and thankfully long lost, that is a LMT. I guarantee he is a LMT just to get a free pass to massage the women any way he can get away with.

hoven88
09-25-2011, 20:34
Why doesn't this thread die?