Anyone Order a Brown From Crazy John? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Order a Brown From Crazy John?

Rimcrew
03-20-2011, 22:53
I never really wanted a Brown, but now that John is selling them I may have to reconsider; his prices are too good to pass up. I figure if I don't like it, I can sell it and move on. Who knows, I may actually like it and get another, and another, and...you know.

I'm thinking of getting a Blue Centennial EE.

Anyone else getting ready to pull the trigger with John?

DAT85
03-21-2011, 03:27
I never really wanted a Brown, but now that John is selling them I may have to reconsider; his prices are too good to pass up. I figure if I don't like it, I can sell it and move on. Who knows, I may actually like it and get another, and another, and...you know.

I'm thinking of getting a Blue Centennial EE.

Anyone else getting ready to pull the trigger with John?

Fancy meeting you here! :wavey:

As you know,I WAS about to "pull the trigger" on a special order with CJ ,but my "medical vacation"has put me on hold.

Say hi to "Jerry's kids" for me back at TOS. ( :steamed: )

DAT85

carguy2244
03-21-2011, 05:53
I missed Crazy John's Les Baer 1.5" sale last month - he was selling TRS 1.5's for 1899, which is crazy low.
He's putting Governments back on sale shortly, and depending on what the specs, I'll order one for certain, maybe two.
John tells me he's LB's biggest volume distributor, and at his prices, I believe him. Did anyone see his Stinger/Commanche sale on his website?
His prices are for new LBs are lower than people are paying for used one LBs, both on Gunbroker and on other online classified websites.

DAT85
03-21-2011, 07:15
I have bought 3 of my 4 LB's from John and would have bought the 4th from him if I had known about him.

He buys from LB (and now EB)in such volume that nobody can match his prices.

This is called "free market".
Some dealers have gotten their panties in a knot over his ability to buy in quanity and pass savings on to the consumer
This petty jealousy has his competition trying to shut him out of forums.

But money talks,and pretty soon some dealers will be going to him for THEIR inventory.

He has an order standing for 50 Ed Browns.
How many dealers can match that?

And,if he gets pissed,he has the capital to tie up EB's production for quite some time.:tongueout:
DAT85

thecableguy
03-21-2011, 07:53
SHHHH. He who shall remain nameless. Oh wait wrong forum.:rofl::rofl:

So the other dealers got him banned? What a shame if the reason he got banned was because the other dealers saw him as a "threat" because he could offer great prices on Bears. (and now Browns)

DAT85
03-21-2011, 08:07
SHHHH. He who shall remain nameless. Oh wait wrong forum.:rofl::rofl:

So the other dealers got him banned? What a shame if the reason he got banned was because the other dealers saw him as a "threat" because he could offer great prices on Bears. (and now Browns)

Just watch what happens if anybody on T.O.S mentions his name as to getting a great deal on their pistol.

One of the other dealers "fanboys"complains to the mods and the thread gets shut down.:crying:

It happened on a thread I started which was called"I GOT THE SICKNESS".
I mentioned John ONCE and the next thing you know,it was gone.

Sad but true.
T.O.S is a playground for a few,the rest get censored.
Hell,my stored pm's were deleted.Some one was trying to see if I was "slandering" their "buddy".

By the way,I wouldn't be surprised if my account(over there) is locked by the end of this thread.
So,for those peoples enlightenment,I am a member on at least 6 firearms related forum.YOU CAN'T SILENCE ME!

DAT85

Quack
03-21-2011, 08:09
I'm surprised George hasn't been banned on TOS...oh wait, he's not on there.

And what's with the no gun sales on TOS, but there are dealers on there?

Funny, don't you think?

Hokie1911
03-21-2011, 08:24
I'm surprised George hasn't been banned on TOS...oh wait, he's not on there.

And what's with the no gun sales on TOS, but there are dealers on there?

Funny, don't you think?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfZpLhC_WhoW3Rgw5MJFcqPRBSEez-VjV0Tkc42v5kfxJsjmXd

Grappler112
03-21-2011, 08:35
ok, I am in the dark here, Crazy John? is he on online dealer or a shop location or what? Where can I find his prices ect. I am intrigued

Hokie1911
03-21-2011, 08:39
ok, I am in the dark here, Crazy John? is he on online dealer or a shop location or what? Where can I find his prices ect. I am intrigued

Call him for pricing. You won't be disappointed.

www.cj1911heaven.com

Grappler112
03-21-2011, 08:42
Call him for pricing. You won't be disappointed.

www.cj1911heaven.com

Thanks, didn't like feeling left out there, and just maybe I will be making a purchase or two down the line

Rimcrew
03-21-2011, 08:53
SHHHH. He who shall remain nameless. Oh wait wrong forum.
:rofl:

Not dealers, DEALER! John is rocking the Brown world, and one person is all uptight about it. Doesn't matter as there is nothing he can do to stop it, but it sure does cheapen TOS! :supergrin:

Hey brother DAT, get well soon! There are still guns to buy, and we can't have you on the bench...

BlayGlock
03-21-2011, 09:04
TOS is prett much the crappiest 1911 forum in the history of forums.

Crazy John is a great guy to deal with, I ordered a Baer from his last year. Be warned, he will talk your ear off, but he has cool stories. I would go with him if I were in the market for a Baer or Brown.

If you wanted something else like a Guncrafter or Springfield you might give Dave Cote on here a shout. He has good prices as well.

thecableguy
03-21-2011, 09:25
:rofl:

Not dealers, DEALER! :

Hey brother DAT, get well soon! There are still guns to buy, and we can't have you on the bench...

H.....d?

38 Super Fan
03-21-2011, 10:01
Just watch what happens if anybody on T.O.S mentions his name as to getting a great deal on their pistol.

One of the other dealers "fanboys"complains to the mods and the thread gets shut down.:crying:

It happened on a thread I started which was called"I GOT THE SICKNESS".
I mentioned John ONCE and the next thing you know,it was gone.

Sad but true.
T.O.S is a playground for a few,the rest get censored.
Hell,my stored pm's were deleted.Some one was trying to see if I was "slandering" their "buddy".

By the way,I wouldn't be surprised if my account(over there) is locked by the end of this thread.
So,for those peoples enlightenment,I am a member on at least 6 firearms related forum.YOU CAN'T SILENCE ME!

DAT85
:shakehead: Yeah, that site has some problems.

Glad to hear CJ is getting into Browns now, I'm gonna have to look into that.

R0CKETMAN
03-21-2011, 10:46
FYI, he's pulled his pricing from his site.

Rimcrew
03-21-2011, 13:17
H.....d?

Bingo!

FYI, he's pulled his pricing from his site.

Yep, CJ's sale prices were so low that he had to pull his pricing down. I guess some folks didn't like the competition... Poor babies! :rofl:

It's always best to call CJ anyway. I learn all kinds of new things when we talk. The guy is like a walking encyclopedia!

carguy2244
03-21-2011, 16:37
OK what forum is TOS?

Quack
03-21-2011, 16:41
OK what forum is TOS?

it's TOS...i linked to it in my hidden signature :whistling:

Nickpisp
03-21-2011, 16:52
it's TOS...i linked to it in my hidden signature :whistling:

:rofl::rofl:

carguy2244
03-21-2011, 16:53
Don't need your rim shot pics, but thanks anyways.