Good after market adjustable sights?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Good after market adjustable sights??

10mmLover
03-23-2011, 16:48
I have 2 Glock 20 10mm's I hunt with. I have a standard Glock adjustable sight on the first one and it wont hold elevation zero at all!! But the second G20 has fixed sights and I want a good after mkt adjustable sight set for it.
Anyone can steer me in the right direction would be great!

ArmstrongBob
03-23-2011, 17:17
Meprolight Adjustable Night Sight
http://www.glockmeister.com/Meprolight-Adjustable-Night-Sights/productinfo/ML%2D20224/

$125

Tough as nails and the only adjustable night sight on the market

10mmLover
03-23-2011, 17:39
Ok thanks! Do you use them? How do you like them if you do? From the price I can see they are very proud of them aint they?

ArmstrongBob
03-23-2011, 19:05
I have three:
G30
G30/AA 22 conversion
G26
Pretty cheap when you consider a fixed set of night sights is going to cost you $65 and up.
If you are picky regarding dialing in the perfect sight picture the Mepro's are the only alternative in night sights. For hunting they should be ideal; you get the night sight glow in extreme low light plus the white outline for most circumstances. The three dot sight is very intuitive; line up the dots and you are home. I have tried everything. Plain black; great for a white background. Stacked dots; might be ok for a gun fight, but not precision shooting.

10mmLover
03-24-2011, 13:44
Thanks, Will order a set and give them a try. Anything is better than the stock sights.