Shooters Edge, Tri-Cities [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Shooters Edge, Tri-Cities

Chuck66
03-23-2011, 19:24
I spent the evening at the Shooter's Edge indoor range in Piney Flats tonight. It was my second trip there. The folks are really nice, not obnoxious gun-store ninjas. Very easy to deal with, and easy going in general.

I rented guns both times I went. They have everything there for you so you can just walk in and they'll hook you up with eyes and ears, targets, etc. You have to buy their ammo if you rent their guns, which is kind of pricey, but compared to buying a gun then deciding you don't like it, I figure it's pretty cheap to have that option to rent, even if the ammo is a little inflated. They have Several Glocks for rent, a couple S&W M&Ps, a couple 1911s and a hand full of other polymer pistols and a few revolvers. They also rent long guns.

All in all, a nice place. Very big and roomy. They have several lanes, at least 15. All the lanes have digital, motorized carriages and barricades between lanes. They have guns for retail, and also had some tactical clothing and other shooter stuff like that.

I just wanted to put a post out there so people looking here for a place to shoot in NE TN would be informed. If you're local or looking to visit the area, check 'em out. Google Shooters Edge in Piney Flats, TN and you'll find it. It's in the middle between Johnson City and Bristol, and not too far from Kingsport. It's within 30 minutes of most points in any of the Tri-cities.

Akita
04-04-2011, 20:21
Thanks for the headsup. I'll check them out next time I'm up that way.