So, KSL is considering not allowing firearms classifieds [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : So, KSL is considering not allowing firearms classifieds

RMTactical
03-28-2011, 13:17
https://ksl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cIvAeOWbZyDByqU

Take their survey and let them know you support their firearms section.

jcbarlow
03-29-2011, 12:45
I took the survey. I don't know what I would do without the firearms classifieds on KSL.

Openroadracer
03-29-2011, 20:02
I wonder why they're considering this. Who's pushing it? The classifieds are pretty active.

Gypsie
03-30-2011, 05:25
People will use the Newspaper, Zidaho, word of mouth, and trading....
What they did before KSL had a classified....
KSL will loose some business over this as well.......
Just.02

RMTactical
03-30-2011, 20:47
People will use the Newspaper, Zidaho, word of mouth, and trading....
What they did before KSL had a classified....
KSL will loose some business over this as well.......
Just.02

For sure.

BIGPUN435
04-01-2011, 20:13
KSL would be stupid to get rid of the gun section! If only craigslist would open up a gun section! Being in Southern Utah makes it hard. I have to go talk to every pawn shop and dixie gun and fish to see what is for sale used!

reerc
04-04-2011, 19:35
I have no proof, but would suspect they're thinking about negating any potential liability if someone murdering someone else with a gun they bought on KSL.

Mallan
04-08-2011, 19:23
I have no proof, but would suspect they're thinking about negating any potential liability if someone murdering someone else with a gun they bought on KSL.

The new CEO or General Manager does not want to have KSL involved in ANYTHING that can be considered divisive. That is why they dropped Sean Hannity and put on the wimpy programming they have now.

This move is only for politics.

I don't have proof for this per se, I have just talked to some of the employees who are going to soon be out of a job when KSL crashes into the ground with this latest course of action. They have now lost the lead in most everything. Their Web site beats the other stations, but you have to filter the bias.

gsr
04-20-2011, 15:28
It's the 20th, and the firearms classifieds are still up and running on KSL.com.:supergrin:

gsr
05-11-2011, 11:03
Three more weeks, and nothing has changed.