LCP w/ Crimson Trace; too snug in Nemesis [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : LCP w/ Crimson Trace; too snug in Nemesis

Remander
04-02-2011, 07:54
I put a Crimson Trace laser grip on my Ruger LCP yesterday.

The pistol has always fit perfectly in my DeSantis Nemesis holster, which I've had for many years, but with the laser I have to force the pistol in, and it still does not seat all the way. This makes it bulkier to carry and harder to draw.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm thinking about doing a bit of surgery on the holster, but I hate to chance ruining it.

I see the CT people advertise this holster on their site a fit for this pistol/laser combo. Maybe newer holster are a bit bigger?

ajelias
04-20-2011, 14:08
Just had one put on mine the holster is the same as yours It fits fine but sits a little higher in it the trigger is just hidden Got the 50 dollar rebate too

rozz421
04-20-2011, 15:33
they sell a specific holster gor pocket carry. It rides higher on the trigger guard.

barstoolguru
04-20-2011, 17:55
not sure of your holster but I had to make adjustments to mine and then I just made a new one by my self. take a razor and split the stiching and then wet it reform it and then get a rivit and reattach it

up1911fan
04-20-2011, 23:07
Are you trying to fit it in a LCP holster or one made for the gun with the laser? Check out the TUFF pocket holsters.

FiremanJim
04-29-2011, 06:04
I snipped a few of the stitches and mine slid snuggly in