Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot - Reloading Supplies? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot - Reloading Supplies?

DoctaGlockta
04-08-2011, 11:33
Headed out tomorrow and wondering if I should plan on looking for reloading supplies. Never been before and want to plan ahead. I have heard there are good deals on ammo but not sure about powder, primers, projectiles. Thanks in advance.

rg1
04-08-2011, 17:30
Today, Friday there was a good selection of surplus powder and a few vendors selling factory powder, a lot of bullets, mostly .224, .308, 50 bmg, 45's and 9MM. Some once fired brass and plenty of primers in cases and bricks. Plenty of ammo too. By Saturday supplies should still be available. Prices varied from slightly below average to slightly higher. Good show today. Have fun, bring plenty of cash. No great bargains available but it's a good show and at least you save on shipping and haz-mat. Be sure to see the "night shoot" on Saturday night. Starts just after dark and runs to about 10:00. Tracers, incendiary, exploding targets. Hope it doesn't rain much and muddy up the parking. Again, bring plenty of cash if you plan to do some stocking up. Remember that they have an upper main range and they run some matches on the lower range, machine gun rentals on another range, and a pistol range. Schedules on the web site. The other ranges are down the road past the main display pavillion, and the pistol range is behind the main club house left of the front of the building.

MrVvrroomm
04-09-2011, 10:17
Make sure you stop over and see the latest products from Coonan, Inc. I'm sure they'll have a couple of .357 magnum autoloaders.