What ever happened to . . . [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to . . .

PsychoKnight
04-13-2011, 22:09
A few years ago this place was dominated by a couple of characters.

Pack up my loading equip for a couple years to remodel the house and forfeit loading/shooting time to teach two cute girls how to read and count, re-degreed and switched careers (thank God, all my colleagues got pinkslipped but I got into a recession-proof position now), come back and my google searches don't even come up with anything from either of them for the past year.

Freakshow and that monkey dude with the heavy urban-jive accent, but living someplace in TX?

Adam took all my casting and lubing equipment to learn on for his new reloading business - what happened to Freakshow Mfg?

Don't miss all the crap talk from slicky, but just wondering . . .

Boxerglocker
04-13-2011, 22:31
Freakshow left then came back, then left again...saying he had no time to post, had to take of his family... Just found out myself recently he had make some bad business choices and got caught with his pants down oweing people money for product promised not received. I just recently caught a post in the last week on BE that he was selling his 550B so who knows if he is recovering from that. Alot of guys on calguns are still pretty peived at him I heard. :dunno:

ron59
04-14-2011, 08:40
http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17180502 post #93 says

Just google Freakshow Ammunition and the entire first page is mostly about him screwing people.

He burned a buddy of mine for $200 for some ammo that was never delivered... no longer responds to IMs or emails.

shotgunred
04-14-2011, 08:49
What ever happened to bello? I haven't had anyone tell me just buy a Dillon in months.

Boxerglocker
04-14-2011, 09:10
What ever happened to bello? I haven't had anyone tell me just buy a Dillon in months.

Yeah, kind weird hasn't been online at Gt since late last month. I check over at enos and been about a week over there since he looged on. I sent him a PM to check and see if all was well.

gwalchmai
04-14-2011, 11:08
http://www.glockpost.com/forums/index.php

Bello
04-14-2011, 18:56
Hey guys lol all is well been pretty hectic around my household working and taking care of my wife been busy as you all know she is around her 8.5 month pregnant mark and not feeling so well so i been off for a while. so hopefully anyday she will pop =) and red of course you should just sell your red and buy blue lol.. i got your pm mitch thanks for caring and checkin in on me!

Rob

GioaJack
04-14-2011, 19:11
I find it hard to believe that any woman would let Bello touch her much less actually dilute the gene pool.

I'm betting he's been on work release or doing community service. :whistling:

Jack

albyihat
04-14-2011, 19:23
Bello hope all is well with the family. Just had my first 4 months ago, best damn thing since I bought a blue press. Although I've only used my press once since he came along but I find i'm more than happy just hanging out with my little man.

n2extrm
04-15-2011, 19:47
Hey guys lol all is well been pretty hectic around my household working and taking care of my wife been busy as you all know she is around her 8.5 month pregnant mark and not feeling so well so i been off for a while. so hopefully anyday she will pop =) and red of course you should just sell your red and buy blue lol.. i got your pm mitch thanks for caring and checkin in on me!

Rob

Kinda figured things were crazy for ya. I hope the wife and youngen are well.

Guess we aint shooting too soon! :rofl:I been running my ***** off too man! :wavey:

tjpet
04-15-2011, 19:55
A few years ago this place was dominated by a couple of characters.

Pack up my loading equip for a couple years to remodel the house and forfeit loading/shooting time to teach two cute girls how to read and count, re-degreed and switched careers (thank God, all my colleagues got pinkslipped but I got into a recession-proof position now), come back and my google searches don't even come up with anything from either of them for the past year.

Freakshow and that monkey dude with the heavy urban-jive accent, but living someplace in TX?

Adam took all my casting and lubing equipment to learn on for his new reloading business - what happened to Freakshow Mfg?

Don't miss all the crap talk from slicky, but just wondering . . .

The barbecue recipe/ebonics crowd went over to Glock Post as soon as it was up and running. Thank God and pass the ammuntion.

WiskyT
04-16-2011, 05:23
The barbecue recipe/ebonics crowd went over to Glock Post as soon as it was up and running. Thank God and pass the ammuntion.

Is that kind of like the people I refer to as "NASCAR fans"?

PsychoKnight
04-16-2011, 09:38
Is that kind of like the people I refer to as "NASCAR fans"?

Ebonics at a NASCAR barbeque? Like William Hung singing "She Bangs" for a western Ho-Down? Or, an Afican American backpacker? Female posters at Glocktalk Reloading? (by poster I mean message contributor, not enlarged photograph)

WiskyT
04-16-2011, 12:18
Ebonics at a NASCAR barbeque? Like William Hung singing "She Bangs" for a western Ho-Down? Or, an Afican American backpacker? Female posters at Glocktalk Reloading? (by poster I mean message contributor, not enlarged photograph)

I'm not going to say much, since the powers that be have decided to scrutinize my posts. But is there any practical difference between what you are talking about and authentic frontier gibberish?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Mr5eCF2U

Please don't answer that question. It's rhetorical. If anyone feels compelled to respond, PM me.

GioaJack
04-16-2011, 12:21
I'm not going to say much, since the powers that be have decided to scrutinize my posts. But is there any practical difference between what you are talking about and authentic frontier gibberish?

Please don't answer that question. It's rhetorical. If anyone feels compelled to respond, PM me.

Wisky got a warning, Wisky got a warning... hehehe. :whistling:

Jack

jmorris
04-16-2011, 13:28

Golly Mr. Wisky you use your mouth purtier than a $ 20 dollar whore. For not saying much that's all you have to say. If any of you have ever had a cracker croaker ruin your biscuit cutter you would understand.

Max1775
04-16-2011, 14:28
I just figured they all had horribly disfiguring reloading accidents and were ashamed of being seen on the forum...:couch:

I could be mistaken, though

IndyGunFreak
04-16-2011, 14:49
Whatever happened to Thorn? I know he was going through some really tough financial times, and had his LNL up for sale. I've not saw him here on GT in a while, but he's been checking in on Glockpost apparently, so thats good.

gwalchmai
04-16-2011, 15:03
Irrespective of the non-PC dialog, Slick and others know their stuff about reloading (and BBQ). I think the split was good, though. GP is a good site and allows its members to do their thing without all the friction that was tending to crop up here.

WiskyT
04-16-2011, 15:39
Golly Mr. Wisky you use your mouth purtier than a $ 20 dollar whore. For not saying much that's all you have to say. If any of you have ever had a cracker croaker ruin your biscuit cutter you would understand.

You must have used babblefish to figure out what the heck Gabby was actually saying.

Froggy loves Daddy...

jmorris
04-16-2011, 17:56
Irrespective of the non-PC dialog, Slick and others know their stuff about reloading (and BBQ). I think the split was good, though.

Don't know what a spilit is but here in TX we know what a convection smoker is. Below is one I built to take our 4th of July crowd. That day it coocked 80# of brisket, 80 spuds, 80 ears of corn, 6 chickens, 40#'s of squash and zukini and mushrooms ,bread and the like.

7'x3'x2' double decked with a ceramic insulated 1/2" thick comupter controlled fire box (closer to a kiln). That's before the fun starts.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o213/jmorrismetal/smoker4th2.jpg

jmorris
04-16-2011, 17:57
Oh, and around here PC means you don't use an Apple.

RustyFN
04-16-2011, 18:54
Irrespective of the non-PC dialog, Slick and others know their stuff about reloading (and BBQ). I think the split was good, though. GP is a good site and allows its members to do their thing without all the friction that was tending to crop up here.

Very well put and I couldn't agree more about them knowing their stuff.

bush pilot
04-16-2011, 19:19

+1, a lot of reloading knowledge left that day, it has never been fully replaced. The Slick on here liked to put on a little act for his friends. If you ever spoke to him you'd realize in short order he's one smart SOB. One thing most people didn't realize about him, if he had it, he wouldn't hesitate to share. One time I mentioned an interest in a certain caliber, 3 days later he sent me 2,000 once fired cases and wouldn't accept a cent for the brass or the postage.

Boxerglocker
04-16-2011, 20:04

Rob

Good to hear from you Bro:wavey:

OzzyOsbourne
04-16-2011, 20:10
the greatest contributor ever ... READTHESENIKES! :rofl: