What happened to Missouri Bullets? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Missouri Bullets?

Electrikkoolaid
04-14-2011, 13:23
The Missouri Bullets webpage hasn't been loading for over a week now.

Did they go Tango-Uniform?

themighty9mm
04-14-2011, 13:44
Loads just fine for me. I think their T's are fine

ron59
04-14-2011, 15:01
http://www.missouribullet.com/

Loaded just fine for me as well.

StaTiK
04-14-2011, 18:03
Loads just fine for me. I think their T's are fine

:rofl:

BTW - site works for me too.

-StaTiK-

glocknick
04-14-2011, 18:35
works for me too. you had me scared for a second.

GioaJack
04-14-2011, 18:41
If it makes you feel better I'll tell you that the site wouldn't open for me either.

(I never, ever buy factory bullets but their prices seemed kinda high. :whistling:)

Jack

OzzyOsbourne
04-15-2011, 21:13
If it makes you feel better I'll tell you that the site wouldn't open for me either.

(I never, ever buy factory bullets but their prices seemed kinda high. :whistling:)

Jack

Wow, I always thought they had good prices.

What place has them cheaper? (And I assume you're not talking about 1940 prices. :whistling:)

XDRoX
04-15-2011, 21:54

What place has them cheaper? (And I assume you're not talking about 1940 prices. :whistling:)

When you have your grandkids borrow wheel weights form the walmart parking lot and then convince their teacher to let their class "go on a field trip" to a "lead recycling factory" bullets can become pretty cheap pretty fast.

PCJim
04-15-2011, 22:04

He has an inn at a mass-production factory located somewhere in the mountains in Colorado. :cool:

OzzyOsbourne
04-16-2011, 20:12
When you have your grandkids borrow wheel weights form the walmart parking lot and then convince their teacher to let their class "go on a field trip" to a "lead recycling factory" bullets can become pretty cheap pretty fast.

I'm imagining a "Temple Of Doom" setting, where Jack's that big dude with the whip, forcing all those kids to dig dig dig. :rofl:

dudel
04-17-2011, 05:01
I'm imagining a "Temple Of Doom" setting, where Jack's that big dude with the whip, forcing all those kids to dig dig dig. :rofl:

No need to imagine. Jack has posted pictures.

SFCSMITH(RET)
04-17-2011, 10:36
Linked site worked for me. Prices looked good from my memories of buying cast bullets.

I also have not bought bullets in a long time. I don't have a mine of my own staffed by juvenile slaves in the Rockies...

But I do have a real good buddy who's job is to design, install, renovate and remove medical imaging rooms/barriers.. lots of pure lead scrap generated by his activities..

dudel
04-17-2011, 11:13
The Missouri Bullets webpage hasn't been loading for over a week now.

Did they go Tango-Uniform?

Did not work for me either just now. OPENDNS claims a problem with the site. For those who had it work, perhaps it came from your cache?

themighty9mm
04-17-2011, 13:18
Did not work for me either just now. OPENDNS claims a problem with the site. For those who had it work, perhaps it came from your cache?
Dunno what this cache is? When I found it. I typed in missouri bullets. Hit enter. Then missouri bullets popped up. Clicked on the page and the site opened.
The site could just be experiencing some technical difficulties

SFCSMITH(RET)
04-17-2011, 14:49

never been there before using the link above.