Now it is time to wait (SBR and Tundra 9mm) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Now it is time to wait (SBR and Tundra 9mm)

Wcoyote
04-19-2011, 20:34
I have submitted my Form 1 for a SBR (on a AR lower) in 9mm and as many other calibers that i could fit in the other details line. I also purchased a Gemtech Tundra 9mm today. So I now have Form 1 and Form 4 in progress.

I already can't wait and I know I have a minimum of 90 days. :faint:

I also wanted to purchase a Silencer Co. Sparrow (.22) but they were out of stock and saying that it would be August before them had them in stock. Anyone know where I can find one IN STOCK close to Jacksonville Florida for a good price? They did have in stock the Coastal Passport but I don't know enough about that brand to know if it is as good or close to the Sparrow? Anyone know?

Thanks
Wcoyote

r2kba
04-22-2011, 10:56
Yeah 90 days or less is the typical time, even for corporate transfers. Those are no longer faster by default. I have the multimount, which is similar to the tundra. You should be quite happy with it with subsonics. I use mine with the TALON upper on an SBR.

Wcoyote
04-22-2011, 14:00
Thanks for the reply. I really want to get it. There are a few new shooters I want to introduce to the sport where I think it will be q huge win.
Wcoyote

r2kba
04-22-2011, 22:05
Can's always help people learn to shoot after you convince them it's not illegal. :)

Wcoyote
09-02-2011, 19:03
After 4.5 months my form 1 came in. My stamp collection has begun. I really like my 7.5 inch AR in 9mm. I will take some snaps and get ten posted soon.

Still waiting on the pair of form 4s for my .32 and 9mm suppressors.

Wcoyote