Glock G19 serial ER 115 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock G19 serial ER 115

villare
05-10-2011, 04:47
I was looking to see if somebody could give me a value of a G19 Serial number ER 1XX . When I talked to Glock they stated it was manufactured in the first 12 months of production, April of 89. Never been fired and still has all the old insides. Glock also said they would upgrade, if I sent it to them or they would send a kit to a Glock armor. Looking on trying to sell it,don't know how much it is worth..
Thanks Bob

JeepsterChris
05-16-2011, 20:46
I don't have info for you, but I'd like to buy it! I'm looking for a gen 1. Message me if you want to sell it.

cadillacguns
05-17-2011, 06:04
I have one BX prefix, I am keeping stock the way it was shipped. My kid will sell it at some Pawn Shop someday.

SCC
06-30-2011, 19:02
I was looking to see if somebody could give me a value of a G19 Serial number ER 1XX . When I talked to Glock they stated it was manufactured in the first 12 months of production, April of 89. Never been fired and still has all the old insides. Glock also said they would upgrade, if I sent it to them or they would send a kit to a Glock armor. Looking on trying to sell it,don't know how much it is worth..
Thanks Bob WILL YOU POST PIC'S OF IT ? :whistling: