BCM BCG's [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : BCM BCG's

pag23
05-12-2011, 13:49
Are back in stock as of 3:48pm EST... I just ordered mine & I can't wait until it arrives.
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-Bolt-Carrier-Group-MPI-Auto-M16-p/bcm%20bolt%20carrier%20group%20auto%20mp.htm

Thank you to all that referred me to their products.:cool:

RMTactical
05-12-2011, 16:28
BCM makes great stuff!

faawrenchbndr
05-12-2011, 17:03
Awesome,.........great parts!

smokin762
05-12-2011, 18:31
Last year, I ordered two BCM bolt carrier groups. I bought one for my 20” Bushmaster and I bought one for my RRA 16” Mid-Length rifle. I never had any problems with the original BCG’s but I thought they would be a nice upgrade to these rifles.

The only difference I have noticed is that my original BCG’s threw the brass at about the 2 O’clock position and now the BCM’s are throwing the brass at the 3 O’ clock position. The only reason I noticed this is because my brass used to be in a nice area just ahead of me. Now, I have shooter’s on the right of me complaining that they are eating my brass. :dunno:

BuffaloXJ
05-12-2011, 19:01
I got the notification this morning that they were in stock and became sad because I knew I'd be working late today. Get home, find out they're still in stock. Even took some time to figure out what else I wanted to add to my purchase and my order is IN!!

fuzzy03cls
05-12-2011, 19:46
It's about that time again. Expect them to be getting a steady stream of things in stock. Seems they spend 6 months gearing up & 6 selling. Same thing happened this time last year.

Live With Honor
05-14-2011, 17:49
And, they're out of stock again. That didn't take long.

pag23
05-14-2011, 18:42
I learned my lesson last time... linked up my email with my Blackberry. I didn't want to as I would keep checking my personal email, but I couldn't resist.

BuffaloXJ
05-14-2011, 20:00
And, they're out of stock again. That didn't take long.

Actually, they held out longer than the last time if I recall correctly. Then, they sold out within a few hours. This time, they lasted over a day, perhaps two.

Glad I got my order in, definitely get your name on the "Notify me when in stock" list and set that money aside. You may be waiting a month for it but from everything I hear, they are worth the wait.

The next time they come in stock again, i'll probably order another for any future build I plan.

ArmaGlock
05-14-2011, 22:53
I got one the last time (couple weeks ago) and they sold out in hours. At least they are coming back in stock quicker now.

faawrenchbndr
05-15-2011, 04:06
The BCM parts are well worth the wait,......recently scored a new-in-package "no mark" BCM carrier group! :supergrin:

BuffaloXJ
05-15-2011, 08:01
Oh yea, they still seem to have some in stock here:

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=BCG-BCM

Normally, when they're out of stock, it says (Out of Stock) just after the "BCM M16 Bolt Carrier Group".