Theis Holsters ~ Custom Made Concealed Carry Holsters [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Theis Holsters ~ Custom Made Concealed Carry Holsters

theis
05-12-2011, 16:56
First I would like to thank everyone for the over whelming response to my holsters in the past year. I really appreciate each one of you that bought my holsters.

My website is now up theisholsters.com (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/theisholsters.com) and you can order there.

As always you can find me in the classifieds here on glocktalk
http://glocktalk.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=38&title=concealed-carry-holsters&cat=8

Hand made in Arkansas. I custom make these Holsters one at a time building them to perfectly fit your gun. My holsters are designed to be worn around the 4 to 5 o'clock position for optimum comfort. I make them in black cowhide. and in natural horsehide which is a light tan. I use kydex or metal clips and can add belt slots to the holster so you can remove the clips and wear on your belt owb. I have 6 to 8 holes in the leather for you to move the clips up or down to adjust the cant and ride height of your weapon.
If you have any other Questions feel free to email me at myholsters@gmail.com and I will get back with you as quickly as possible.You won't here from a secretary or a receptionist, because I don't have one. I believe you need to hear from the man that will be building your holster.
In most cases I can get your holster to you in a week to 10 days. These holsters are Kydex with 8-9oz Premium Leather or Horsehide backing. Extremely comfortable for all day wear. All holsters come with 100% satisfaction guarantee. Lifetime warranty.

Buford FZ1
05-18-2011, 20:53
I had an opportunity to purchase one of these holsters, and received it today..Ordered it on a Friday and received it on a Wednesday....How many other Custom Holster makers can claim this?

I spoke with Tommy and explained that I had purchased a more expensive horsehide holster from another Company (and waited 2 months) and was not 100% satisified with the degree of cant or tilt in the holster. Tommy made a few suggestions to increase the cant to 30 degrees and a few other changes.

What I received today is exactly what I was looking for, and saved @ $30 over the other company's holster I received after a 2 month wait.

Take a look at his website http://theisholsters.com and buy with confidence, just give him a call and he will discuss what your wants and needs are.....You can not beat the price or attention to detail in his work....Just take a look and talk to him.

You will be glad that you did.

theis
05-21-2011, 19:24
theisholsters.com (http://glocktalk.com/forums/theisholsters.com)
:wavey:
All 1911's-Kimber,Springfield,Colt,Etc
1911 With Rail, except Taurus
Beretta 92/96
Beretta Cougar 9mm, 49,357,45
Beretta PX4
Beretta PX4 sub compact
Bersa Thunder 380
Browning Hi Power 9mm
Compact 1911's (all)
CZ 75,75c, P-01
EAA Witness p, and compact
FN 5-Seven
FN Fnp 9mm & 40cal
FN 9-40
Glock 17,19,22,23
Glock 17,19,22,23 WITH CT LASERGUARD
Glock 26, 27,33
Glock 26, 27,33 WITH CT LASERGUARD
Glock 20,21,29,30
Glock 36
Glock 36 WITH CT LASERGUARD
Hk p30
HK p2000sk 9mm,40
Hk usp 45
Hk usp 9mm,40
Hk usp compact 9mm,40
Hk usp compact 45
Kahr CW,K,T 9mm,40
Kahr CW,K,T 45
Kahr P45
Kahr PM9, PM40
Keltec P3at
Keltec P11
Keltec PF9
Keltec PF9/wlaserguard
Kimber 1911
Kimber Solo
Makarov 9mm pm
Ruger LC9
RugerLC9/wlaserguard
Ruger lcp
Ruger lcp/wlaserguard
Ruger lcr
Ruger P series,85,89,94,95,ect
Ruger sp101
Ruger SR9
Ruger SR40
Ruger SR9/with laserguard
Ruger SR9c
Ruger SR9c/with laserguard
Sccy 9mm
Sig P2022,2340
Sig P220,without rails,245
Sig p220 with rails
Sig p225
Sig p226
Sig p229 with rails
Sig p229 without rails
Sig p230,232
Sig p238
Sig p239
Sig p250 with new picatinny rail
Sig p250(except rounded trigger guard)
Sig p250 sub compact
Sig mosquito
Springfield 1911s
Springfield 1911 WITH RAIL (operator, etc)
Springfield EMP 9mm,40
Springfield XD,9mm,40
Springfield XD 45
Springfield XD sub compact, 9mm,40
Springfield XDm 9mm,40,45
S&W Bodyguard 38 revolver
S&W Bodyguard 380 Auto
S&W m&p 9mm,40,357
S&W m&p 45
S&W J Frames
S&W Sigma
S&W 3913,3914
S&W 4300 series
S&W 4516 45
S&W 4600 series
S&W 1076 10mm
S&W Shorty 40
Taurus PT 111 9mm
Taurus PT 140 40cal
Taurus PT 145 45 cal
Taurus PT 709,740 slim
Taurus PT 709,740 slim w/CT Laserguard
Taurus 92/99/100
Taurus Judge(Public Defender)
Taurus 85
Walther P22
Walther P99
Walther PK380
Walther PPS 9mm,40
All models made right or left hand.

228clay
05-23-2011, 07:53
I found Tommy's line of holsters three weeks after ordering another brand. After reading his reviews and talking to him, I decided to give him a try.

The holster was at my doorstep in seven days (including weekends). Excellent quality and communication at it's best. Tommy even answered an email I sent him at 930 pm the SAME night.

Tommy also made my wait for the "other" holster a lot easier. It's been almost seven weeks and I don't care if it ever comes!

Thanks !!!

Spats McGee
05-23-2011, 15:34
After extensively researching various IWB models, I ordered one of Tommy's. IIRC, I ordered on a Tuesday, and had it in hand on Thursday or Friday. There was even a federal holiday in between. That was several months ago. Since then, I've had plenty of opportunity to break it in. If the time comes that I need a second IWB, I'll go straight to Tommy. I'm very happy with the quality of the holster that I got, and Tommy is as nice a guy as you'll ever deal with.

cl2202
05-25-2011, 23:44
New here to the site. Lots of great info! I just ordered a IWB holster after some research. I went with one from Theis Holsters for my Glock 27 Gen 4. I ordered it on a monday, it was shipped tuesday and had it by thursday. The quality, fit and customer service were great. Not to mention the $50 price which included shipping! They are worth checking out if anyone is in the market for one. Some of my friends with similar style holsters from other companies were impressed and said they would order their next holsters from Theis.
Thanks for the great holster Tommy!

Leathernecker
06-05-2011, 08:57
I ordered mine on Memorial Day.

Within seconds of placing the order, Paypal had sent me an email confirming that the money had been sent.

Within minutes, Tommy had emailed me letting me know that he'd received the order.

The next morning, Tommy emailed me, letting me know that it would ship soon.

That afternoon, Tommy called my cell to ask if I minded him throwing in some new style Kydex clips that a potential vendor wanted him to try out. My price for these spare clips? Call Tommy back and let him know what I thought of them.

And the holster and mag holster showed up on Friday. My short time researching holsters has convinced me that ninety percent of the holster manufacturers are running behind on orders, can't deliver quickly, and seem impersonal. After a brief phone conversation, I feel like Tommy's one of my new best friends.

I don't have a lot of experience carrying yet, but in the two days I've had the unit, I've worn it a little. It clips on securely, is comfortable to wear, and holds the G31 securely. I figure I'll be opening up the safe soon and trying it out with one of the compact Glocks as well.

Thank you Tommy. I won't hesitate to suggest your holsters to anybody that's looking. Service like yours is difficult to beat.

DAVE

theis
06-07-2011, 22:01
We picked up our 50th State today! Now we will have folks wearing our holsters in all 50 states and Canada! Thanks everyone it is you folks that have spread the word all over the country and I THANK YOU very much. Tommy

Spats McGee
06-08-2011, 08:16
Congratulations on that 50th state, Tommy!

low octane
06-08-2011, 08:27
Congrats Tommy, from another satisfied customer!:wavey:

swinokur
06-09-2011, 17:27
Order a horsehide for my Smith 1076. Here in 6 days and it's perfect.

Timmy is the only holster maker that makes a holster for my Smith 1076. I called the other big IWB hybrid holster makers and they weren't interested because they "don't get enough requests." CS? nope.

Tommy thanks for first class service and a first class product.

Otis1
06-10-2011, 10:07
+1 for Tommy Theis. I first got wind of his product, quality and customer service on June 3, 2011 and promptly sent him an email if he could make a holster for my odd duck, Taurus PT22. Have been looking for a hybrid leather/kydex IWB holster (ala SuperTuck) since day one owning this handgun. He got right back to me and let me know that a friend of his has a PT22 that he could use to form the kydex and could make the holster right away. I placed my order and, viola, the holster arrived today, June 10! I ordered mine in horsehide as I will carry this gun on hotter, more humid days only, normally carry a G19 or J frame. I own a Supertuck for my G19 and have been happy with it. The one complaint I have with the Supertuck is the emblem on the metal clips. I feel this is a dead giveaway that I am carrying. Tommy uses a plain metal clip, no emblems to give it away. The retention of the gun in the holster is just the way I like it. It is in there quite securely, takes a little effort to come out, the typical kydex click on draw. With this level of retention, I don't worry about the gun falling out, should I get into an odd position, which I have been known to do quite often, or while running. The holster is quite comfortable. I will wear it everyday for the next couple weeks to see how it breaks-in, but I anticipate nothing but a better feel/fit with wear!

I can't recommend Tommy highly enough. Talk about a fast custom holster! A mold for my handgun was not available, but he got me a holster in my hands in one week from order placement! His communication has been fantastic. If he had a question, he got with me right away. When I placed my order, I forgot to mention that I wanted the belt slots cut into the leather for OWB wear. Shot him an email and he got back with me promptly that he received my message and the slots would be put in.

I am very grateful I found Tommy, only wish I would have found him sooner. Should you be in the market for a Crossbreed Supertuck for a Glock 19, drop me a private message, I be glad to sell you mine http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/images/smilies/vol_1/yup.gif so I can replace it with a holster by Mr. Tommy Theis!

theis
06-17-2011, 20:34
Just added 2 new holsters to our line

Smith & Wesson SD 9mm, 40cal
Taurus Judge polymer public defender
theisholsters.com (http://theisholsters.com/)

(http://theisholsters.com/)

FuturePharmD
06-29-2011, 16:31
I had the chance to purchase this holster for my 36 and all I can say is wow. Customer service was amazing, emails answered in minutes not hours or days, shipping was very fast. This holster is amazing and I have recommended it to everyone.

theis
07-06-2011, 19:03
Holsters for Lc9 with crimson trace laserguard

I got my Laser in today so I am now making holsters for the ruger Lc9 with crimson trace laserguard!
theisholsters.com (http://theisholsters.com/)

theis
07-09-2011, 05:35
Now making holsters for the Sig p250 sub compact!

(http://glocktalk.com/forums/theisholsters.com)

Traveler09
07-17-2011, 05:59
I am new to Glock and this was my first and most likely the only holster I will need. Even in the heat of south Florida the Horse Hide is good. I ordered it right before the 4th of July and had it on the 6th as I remember. I was kept up to date the entire time and could not be happier.

CookeMonster
07-18-2011, 23:46
Another happy customer. Fast turnaround, great product, superior price and maybe the best customer service of any I have ever dealt with.

I have not tried Comp-Tac or Crossbreed, but I don't see how they can charge twice as much because you can't make a similar product twice as good.

theis
08-06-2011, 16:12
I have added some new holsters to my website!
theisholsters.com (http://glocktalk.com/forums/theisholsters.com)

Glock G21 with picatinny rail
Diamondback db380
Diamondback db380 w/ct laserguard
Sig p2022 with picatinny rail
Taurus TCP 380
Taurus 24/7 G2 9mm,40