Good quality, yet affordable gun belt? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Good quality, yet affordable gun belt?

AGAF
05-14-2011, 18:35
Sorry if this has been discussed 1 million times, but I couldn't find much with the search feature.

Can you all recommend a good quality gun belt that won't completely break the bank? Something that will last and has a wide range of adjustment?

Thanks!

Seraph
05-14-2011, 19:05
Wilderness Tactical's Instructor Belt, 1.75" wide, with CSM insert, would be my call.

r3dot
05-14-2011, 19:41
Wilderness Tactical's Instructor Belt, 1.75" wide, with CSM insert, would be my call.

this

or the Cabela's/Bison Last Chance Heavy Duty belt.

IndyGunFreak
05-14-2011, 19:59
Sorry if this has been discussed 1 million times, but I couldn't find much with the search feature.

Can you all recommend a good quality gun belt that won't completely break the bank? Something that will last and has a wide range of adjustment?

Thanks!

Well, that depends on your budget (this is an impossible question, since you've given us nothing to go on)..

However, if you're looking for wide range of adjustments, that pretty well rules out Leather... Wilderness is your best belt. Wilderness Instructor 5 Stitch, one of my favorite belts.. Probably gonna be in the 35-50 range....

IGF

AGAF
05-14-2011, 20:15
Well, that depends on your budget (this is an impossible question, since you've given us nothing to go on)..

However, if you're looking for wide range of adjustments, that pretty well rules out Leather... Wilderness is your best belt. Wilderness Instructor 5 Stitch, one of my favorite belts.. Probably gonna be in the 35-50 range....

IGF

I'd like to stay under $65.....

IndyGunFreak
05-14-2011, 20:30
I'd like to stay under $65.....

Then to me, the only real option is the Wilderness. There's a couple different leather belts that are good, that are in that price range, but I'm not sure if they'll be as adjustable as you'd like.