What do you carry? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What do you carry?

pointnopoint
05-17-2011, 20:07
Hi Mas,
I'm sure you carry a decent amount of test guns for articles and such, and last I heard you carry a Ruger .45 on duty. What is you favorite gun's/calibers that you carry off duty? Thank you so much for taking the time on this site that you do. I have read a lot of your articles and books and find your info very helpful, interesting, and informative.

Mas Ayoob
05-18-2011, 05:44
I'm the worst possible role model. A lot of times the carry gun is something I'm testing for a magazine; part of the parameters for testing a carry gun. Or, it might be whatever I'm shooting in a match that week, or a duplicate thereof. I try to change up with a different gun on each teaching tour. In reccent months that has included Glock, S&W M&P, 1911, even a .357 revolver. Students bring different guns, so it makes sense for instructors to maintain familiarity with as many of those as possible.

Lotsa good guns out there these days. Each user needs to tailor the choice to their particular requirements, skill level, wardrobe, weather, and other needs.

best,
Mas