This Northlake Officer needs to play the lottery! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : This Northlake Officer needs to play the lottery!

Fireplug
05-18-2011, 17:27
http://www.wfaa.com/video?id=122108979&sec=553117

Anyone for a ride-a-long!? :supergrin:

bccop
05-19-2011, 03:09
Anyone for a ride-a-long!? :supergrin:

Not a chance!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cochese
05-19-2011, 10:51
Wow. Six whole years for attempted capital murder of a peace officer?

Cmon, Texas!

Cochese
05-19-2011, 10:52
Oh wait, the guy that rammed my car got two months time served. :rofl:

:upeyes:

trdvet
05-19-2011, 11:25

Had a lady try to stab me, got probation. On another call I got into a fight with a hefty lady during a burglary in progress. The DA said that they wanted to see blood before they would take assault on a PO.

I don't let it get to me. And if I let all the petty stupid BS get to me then I would have quit long ago.

Dragoon44
05-19-2011, 11:26

A guy that tried to kill me didn't get any charges at all. The State Attorney decided me shooting him was punishment enough.

And this guy was a confirmed violent psychotic with a long history of involuntary commitment foe mental health issues and an equally long history of violence towards police officers.

Cochese
05-19-2011, 12:22
Had a lady try to stab me, got probation. On another call I got into a fight with a hefty lady during a burglary in progress. The DA said that they wanted to see blood before they would take assault on a PO.

I don't let it get to me. And if I let all the petty stupid BS get to me then I would have quit long ago.

A guy that tried to kill me didn't get any charges at all. The State Attorney decided me shooting him was punishment enough.

And this guy was a confirmed violent psychotic with a long history of involuntary commitment foe mental health issues and an equally long history of violence towards police officers.

I hear ya boys.

I don't let it get to me. Everytime I get a headache, or my back and shoulder act up in the cold, I think about my settlement from suing his ass into the ground. :cool:

1 old 0311
05-19-2011, 13:02
W0W!!!!!!!!:wow::wow::wow:

VA27
05-19-2011, 17:07
When my partner got shot, the guy spent about two weeks in jail. A rookie DA got bent over by a veteran defense attorney. And don't get me started about the sod that did the investigation!

It got to my partner and he fell into a bottle which eventually killed him.

It was gratifying to find out the shooter died of skin cancer a few years after the shooting. I only wish he'd done it in prison.

cowboywannabe
05-19-2011, 17:47
the guy whom stabbed me twice got shot three times by me....he got 7 years from the courts.

DaBigBR
05-19-2011, 17:55

I got rammed (backed in to, actually) at the end of a pursuit with a stolen car last year. Kid got probation, pretty much immediately violated (new arrest), and violated again. Still breathing free air.

nikerret
05-19-2011, 18:48
I hear ya boys.

I don't let it get to me. Everytime I get a headache, or my back and shoulder act up in the cold, I think about my settlement from suing his ass into the ground. :cool:

You actually got money :wow:

ZombieKing
05-19-2011, 22:19
WOW!!!

I thought the car was just going to drag him and then drop him but to see the rear tire just roll over him and he gets up almost immediately....

Lucky.......